AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > KanColle

Notices

Old 2017-12-09, 15:38   Link #21161
AC-Phoenix
Detective

I still need Musashi...
As for the other ships, most of the Kurita DDs are between 1 and lv 20.
Same goes for Noshiro. My Yahagi should be around lv 35.

At least I won't have to level Tama.

Sidenote: I'm seemingly too dumb for my current keyboard, so if you see the same character twice in a row, when it doesn't belong there just ignore it.
AC-Phoenix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-12-09, 17:29   Link #21162
Strigon 13
Electrosphere

Well, most of my Kurita ships are at good levels. Exceptions are the trophy Yuugumos/Kageros (just at kai lvl), Myouko (all her sisters are K2 except her), Tone/Chikuma (still under lvl 30), Nagato (at lvl 70 since last summer), and the Aganos (Kai'd but still at lvl 35).

Still, dunno who to give my next BP, either Kumano or Shoukaku. Already gave this month's BP to Choukai since she had been waiting for her K2 for over a year.
Strigon 13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-12-09, 19:10   Link #21163
ganbaru
books-eater youkai

My non-DD Kurita ship are fine, all reached Lv99 or even got a ring. The DD are a bit more concerning, Shimakaze and Yukikaze got a ring, Asashimo is 96, Hamakaze is 91, Isokaze if 45, all the others are at their Kai-level.

If I find the time, after leveling Sado and Tsushima up to 85 and got some fuel, I should try to get at Lv95 Hamakaze, Isokaze, 2 others Kurita DD ( maybe Nowaki and Kiyoshimo?) and maybe Shiranui (as a Shima DD) just I case.
Old 2017-12-10, 12:09   Link #21164
KanbeKotori
失礼、噛みました

Damn, ranking interceptors is painful
Old 2017-12-11, 09:19   Link #21165
ganbaru
books-eater youkai

Tama Kai Ni is out, requiring Lv 70 and a blueprint. She is still a CL, not even a mini-sub capable, one but can use Daihatsu/tank and seaplane bomber/fighter. As for her stat, I would say she is closer to Abukuma than of Yura.
Old 2017-12-12, 02:42   Link #21166
AC-Phoenix
Detective

Does anyone know what the actual difference between Kancolle Phase 1 and Phase2 is?

Sidenote: I'm seemingly too dumb for my current keyboard, so if you see the same character twice in a row, when it doesn't belong there just ignore it.
Old 2017-12-12, 03:14   Link #21167
LoweGear
Secret Society BLANKET
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by AC-Phoenix View Post
Does anyone know what the actual difference between Kancolle Phase 1 and Phase2 is?
Phase 2 will be when Kancolle switches over from Flash to HTML architecture. AFAIK, this should apparently result in better net security along with possibly improved performance for the browser game.

I'm hoping that since they're changing the underlying code that Phase 2 will have something more substantial than just some performance increases.

Against all the evil that hell can conjure, all wickedness that mankind can produce... We will send unto them, only you.
LoweGear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-12-12, 03:29   Link #21168
AC-Phoenix
Detective

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoweGear View Post
Phase 2 will be when Kancolle switches over from Flash to HTML architecture. AFAIK, this should apparently result in better net security along with possibly improved performance for the browser game.

I'm hoping that since they're changing the underlying code that Phase 2 will have something more substantial than just some performance increases.
K so it was just the HTML 5 thing.

My personal hope for it is Live2d btw.

----
I also hope the Musashi rate up comes soon. I just wasted 10 attempts on her... (Fusou ni naru )

Old 2017-12-12, 03:32   Link #21169
Sheba
RUN, YOU FOOLS!

Location: Formerly Iwakawa base and Chaldea. Now Teyvat, the Astral Express & the Outpost
Remember to do that SSV 6-1 world quest. It can give you access to crafting quests that give new torpedoes and new Seiran. Also there is another quest chain that give you a seaplane fighter type 2 kai skilled. If it is not a hint about next event, I dont know what else is.

Last edited by Sheba; 2017-12-12 at 03:49.
Sheba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-12-12, 05:47   Link #21170
ganbaru
books-eater youkai

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheba View Post
Remember to do that SSV 6-1 world quest. It can give you access to crafting quests that give new torpedoes and new Seiran. Also there is another quest chain that give you a seaplane fighter type 2 kai skilled. If it is not a hint about next event, I dont know what else is.
Aren't those old quests ?
Old 2017-12-12, 13:43   Link #21171
AC-Phoenix
Detective

Is it just my imagination or is Sara picking a fight with Zuikaku in her Christmas line ?

Old 2017-12-15, 07:53   Link #21172
Master Assassin
Portable Dude Mk. II
*Artist

Location: All ghillied up spying on someone ~2,000 yards away using telescope sights.
Quote:
Is it just my imagination or is Sara picking a fight with Zuikaku in her Christmas line ?
"A very, very big turkey sandwich"

I'd love to assume she is very oblivious to Zuikaku's complex about turkeys.

--- This line over here is a placeholder. ----
Master Assassin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-12-15, 09:39   Link #21173
AC-Phoenix
Detective

Quote:
Originally Posted by Master Assassin View Post
"A very, very big turkey sandwich"

I'd love to assume she is very oblivious to Zuikaku's complex about turkeys.
Or she put Zuikaku between bread.

Old 2017-12-16, 04:25   Link #21174
Sheba
RUN, YOU FOOLS!

Location: Formerly Iwakawa base and Chaldea. Now Teyvat, the Astral Express & the Outpost
Quote:
Its just your imagination. Americans are portrayed in Kancolle as friendly or trying to get along. Not rubbing their achievements over the IJN. Whatever you are drinking that make you want American shipgirls to "bully" the IJN, lay off that shit. You have been doing it for a while, and the joke have been run into the ground, the horse have been beaten enough, etc...
Old 2017-12-16, 10:47   Link #21175
AC-Phoenix
Detective

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheba View Post
Its just your imagination. Americans are portrayed in Kancolle as friendly or trying to get along. Not rubbing their achievements over the IJN. Whatever you are drinking that make you want American shipgirls to "bully" the IJN, lay off that shit. You have been doing it for a while, and the joke have been run into the ground, the horse have been beaten enough, etc...
Not entirely correct.
In both Iowas as well as Sara's case there is barely any interaction with Ships they sunk or got damaged by.
Just look at Iowas lines, where Kirishima is being snappy because she (probably) mistook Iowa for Washington.

Last edited by AC-Phoenix; 2017-12-16 at 11:03.
Old 2017-12-17, 06:20   Link #21176
Sheba
RUN, YOU FOOLS!

Possible Yuugumo-class Kai Ni

https://www.reddit.com/r/kancolle/co...e_next_update/

While its sad for the Kagerou class, its also a good thing since its a move toward upgrading classes of semi-rare shipgirls usually seen as trophy ships (The Yuugumo and Konishi + Parsley Kagerous).
Old 2017-12-17, 11:17   Link #21177
Estavali
物語は、もう、おしまい……?

*sees news of K2 for frontline fleet DD*

*EXCITEMENT INTENSIFIES*

*all speculations points to a Yuugumo-class instead of a Kagerou DD*

*WTF (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻*

For the record I'm probably more fond of the Yuugumo class on the whole (especially Asashimo, Hayashimo and everyone's favorite Kiyoshimo) as compared to the Kagerou class, and I understand that this K2 might be related to the Winter event. But still this doesn't seat well with me, a sentiment that I don't quite understand. If anything, given her good record, I feel that Yukikaze should be made viable for a K2 at least.

Signature by liro
Estavali is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-12-17, 14:12   Link #21178
Kakurin
大佐

Quote:
Originally Posted by Estavali View Post
If anything, given her good record, I feel that Yukikaze should be made viable for a K2 at least.
Yukikaze is already as good as other DDs Kai Ni. She has no need for one yet.
Old 2017-12-17, 18:55   Link #21179
AC-Phoenix
Detective

Meh now I got to level a DD again and I don't even know which one

Old 2017-12-19, 22:57   Link #21180
Estavali
物語は、もう、おしまい……?

According to today's tweet, the upcoming K2 DD now rests in the waters near Leyte. This quite likely points to Naganami.

Signature by liro
Estavali is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
browser game, dmm, ship girls