AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > To Aru... Index [LN/M]

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2013-03-19, 08:37   Link #24501
Goldzero

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsunade666 View Post
^well he is an ordinary high-school boy who is misfortune and has problems with money. Touma find dress in a garbage bin. And that looks more fancy and appealing than his normal dress.
true i do agree i just wish kamichi works on touma clothing designs a bit more. after seeing him wearing that cool new design in NT6 is enough evidence touma can become quite appealing instead of above average looks,after all i do notice that touma does have some fan girls but i wouldn't say he is popular with them unlike accelerator afterall any one looks can improve with a bit of help in fashion designs and enough evidence was shown when touma picked up those cloths from trash.
Old 2013-03-19, 13:34   Link #24502
Lulu Vie Britania
Genderless telepath

Chinese wikipedia says that Accelerator is familiar with high-quality women's cosmetics and clothing. Wait, LOL what? I do not understand. Where did they get that damn idea? And if this is true, then how does he know that?
Old 2013-03-19, 13:57   Link #24503
Acer
Death to the infidels!

If we stop to think, why he is so white as sperm was because of his power, but he suffered that this "accident" and considering he now has a time limit to activate it, it is natural to think that he should spend one or two creams when leaving day.
Old 2013-03-19, 14:07   Link #24504
Lulu Vie Britania
Genderless telepath

Quote:
Originally Posted by Acer View Post
If we stop to think, why he is so white as sperm was because of his power, but he suffered that this "accident" and considering he now has a time limit to activate it, it is natural to think that he should spend one or two creams when leaving day.
I dare to assume that Chinese as perfectly succeed in trolling, as well as you.
To put it briefly, I understand that really someone thought up this information. I told everything.
Old 2013-03-19, 14:16   Link #24505
Mr.Kyon
I crack you up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Acer View Post
I distinctly remember, somewhere in the novels, saying that even in his normal mode Accelerator reflects UV rays and such. Too lazy to go search it out, but I think it's in volume 12.

Believer of the Great Sumeragi.

One Does Not Simply Make Touma A Good Protagonist ~ The Truth.

"Kyon has set his 'enemy that must be defeated' to be 'bad writing' of the world. The more there is, the stronger his Holy Crack " ~ Chaos2Frozen.
Old 2013-03-19, 14:50   Link #24506
Lulu Vie Britania
Genderless telepath

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Kyon View Post
I distinctly remember, somewhere in the novels, saying that even in his normal mode Accelerator reflects UV rays and such. Too lazy to go search it out, but I think it's in volume 12.
By the way, what about his black lashes? Albino must have white eyelashes It is ridiculous to think that he uses make-up, and it's wrong.
Old 2013-03-19, 17:38   Link #24507
Requiem-x
The slacking one

I think he should be adding ourselves into Touma's hare list at this rate

Quote:
Originally Posted by OverNOut View Post
How will Touma get the girls clothing. If I recalled, the text said that he woke up in the School Garden unless.......Tsuchimikado knocked him out and dressed him up as a girl (actually I can see that happening) and left him in there for whatever "mission" he has planned.
There's a high chance this is how things develop in the actual novel.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OverNOut View Post
Also, I agree that Touma might be able to pass as a tomboyish girl if he cross dresses. It will be funny if he accidentally met with Misaka as Touka and became BFFs (without Misaka discovering his identity).
Please no, there's already enough frustration between those two's situation already to add cliched stuff like that.
Old 2013-03-19, 17:45   Link #24508
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

I'll let you guys have your fun, but it's doubtful Kamachi would pull some lame harem romcom shit like that...
Old 2013-03-19, 19:03   Link #24509
moridin84
Custom User Title

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
I'll let you guys have your fun, but it's doubtful Kamachi would pull some lame harem romcom shit like that...
That made me smile.

Thanks.
Old 2013-03-19, 19:05   Link #24510
Miraluka
Banned

Guys, are you that bored to even consider those lame cliche in Index series ?
Old 2013-03-19, 19:08   Link #24511
Goldzero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilfriback View Post
Guys, are you that bored to even consider those lame cliche in Index series ?
theres pretty much noting better to do unless you have an idea XD?
Old 2013-03-19, 19:18   Link #24512
Goldzero

something has been on my mind lately and im curious if the rumors about touma imagine breaker really cancels the red string of fate lately i noticed that a few girls in the light novels never fallen for touma when he touched them or rescued them plus i heard there were other theories when about how touma gets the girls one was he got his pimp skills from his father and the other was hes a genuinie nice guy which turns them on and specially after he rescues them.
Old 2013-03-19, 19:24   Link #24513
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by moridin84 View Post
That made me smile.

Thanks.
As far as lame harem shit goes, he tends to stop at "bathroom jump scares", but to build a whole plot around it in the main story? The chances of that are nanoscopic.
Old 2013-03-19, 19:51   Link #24514
leukrota

Quote:
As far as lame harem shit goes, he tends to stop at "bathroom jump scares", but to build a whole plot around it in the main story? The chances of that are nanoscopic.
But he sometimes builds plots around cliche stuff, with a spin that is. From a beach episode with exchanged bodies to a superpower tournament that ends on the first round.

Although Mikoto not recognizing a crossdressed Touma... ... no, definitely no.

But otherwise I can see it starting from "lame harem shit", then spinning far off.
Old 2013-03-19, 20:01   Link #24515
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by leukrota View Post
But he sometimes builds plots around cliche stuff, with a spin that is. From a beach episode with exchanged bodies to a superpower tournament that ends on the first round.

Although Mikoto not recognizing a crossdressed Touma... ... no, definitely no.

But otherwise I can see it starting from "lame harem shit", then spinning far off.
The premise is already that haremish stuff with Kamijou being dropped into the land of the virgins- Having him crossdress is just... Impractical?
Old 2013-03-19, 20:30   Link #24516
leukrota

Quote:
The premise is already that haremish stuff with Kamijou being dropped into the land of the virgins- Having him crossdress is just... Impractical?
I guess it is if the idea is to make the most chaos possible, but if it's not he would definitely need a way to hide, and that's either by regular hiding or "hiding in plain sight"...

Personally though, I would rather have him get into the only outfit available to him wherever he is dropped, it being coincidentially a Gekota costume.
Old 2013-03-19, 20:33   Link #24517
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
I guess it is if the idea is to make the most chaos possible, but if it's not he would definitely need a way to hide, and that's either by regular hiding or "hiding in plain sight"...

Personally though, I would rather have him get into the only outfit available to him wherever he is dropped, it being coincidentially a Gekota costume.
Is the School Garden really restricted to all Y-chromosomes? I mean sure there are all-girls schools there, but I've walked into my fair share of girls school before and I'm still alive physically and socially- plus not to mention teachers and other adults working there.

It's not like it's their dorm.
Old 2013-03-19, 20:49   Link #24518
leukrota

Quote:
Is the School Garden really restricted to all Y-chromosomes? I mean sure there are all-girls schools there, but I've walked into my fair share of girls school before and I'm still alive physically and socially- plus not to mention teachers and other adults working there.

It's not like it's their dorm.
Dunno about teachers or other staff members, but I'm almost sure the entrance is forbidden to male students at the least.

EDIT: Ah, yes, Mikoto blew off fake Mitsuki on the pretense that she and Kongou had business in School Garden. Male students are definitely banned there.
Old 2013-03-19, 20:59   Link #24519
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Dunno about teachers or other staff members, but I'm almost sure the entrance is forbidden to male students at the least.
I wonder if there are special cases like inter-school collaborations that require meeting representatives from other schools.

I'm thinking of something like Danshi Koukousei no Nichijou's episode 4, but in reverse.

I mean yeah boys can't just waltz right in with no reason, but I don't think it's a complete Iron Curtain.
Old 2013-03-19, 21:06   Link #24520
leukrota

Quote:
I wonder if there are special cases like inter-school collaborations that require meeting representatives from other schools.

I'm thinking of something like Danshi Koukousei no Nichijou's episode 4, but in reverse.

I mean yeah boys can't just waltz right in with no reason, but I don't think it's a complete Iron Curtain.
Even if there are some exceptions, he would definitely get a lot of attention and without valid clearance he would be in trouble right away.

Unless as you said, there is a special event that allows males, but I think then the whole ordeal would become kinda boring... it would not matter much that it was School Garden. (Or maybe you didn't say that... I'm kinda lost in your reference...)
Closed Thread

Tags
action, dengeki bunko, fantasy, light novels, science fiction, shounen