AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > High School DxD [LN/M]

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2014-02-20, 01:08   Link #2081
Ultragunner

hey, I thinking we're forgetting sth. Is Ise gonna get a kiss from Ross? Up until now, at the end of the vol for a particular girl, we usually get a kiss, right? For instance, Rias in vol 2, Asia in vol 6, Akeno in Vol 7. Sadly Koneko hasn't got any (has she?).

Oh come on Ishibumi, ya keep teasing us in a very cruel way
Old 2014-02-20, 01:11   Link #2082
teejmo

As for Saji's Malebolge Vritra Promotion, Malebolge is the eighth circle of Hell in Dante's Inferno, and the punishment for sinners on this level is ... really bad. Like, for some, if they try to escape it, they get shredded to pieces by various demons. Ouch. So basically, Saji's BB is endless torture? Scary...
Old 2014-02-20, 01:17   Link #2083
jopjopjop

Quote:
Originally Posted by teejmo View Post
As for Saji's Malebolge Vritra Promotion, Malebolge is the eighth circle of Hell in Dante's Inferno, and the punishment for sinners on this level is ... really bad. Like, for some, if they try to escape it, they get shredded to pieces by various demons. Ouch. So basically, Saji's BB is endless torture? Scary...
Quote:
a horde of demons ("Malebranche", meaning "evil claws") armed with grappling hooks
That may explain why the illustration of Saji's BB have grappling hook-like thingies.
Old 2014-02-20, 01:49   Link #2084
Chris38

Thanks n0m@n for the spoilers, looks like volume 17 is going to be pretty interesting. Although, I don't know what to say about Ise becoming capable of using Longinus Smasher, just because he became capable of using Albion's stolen power without a risk to his life.

Even if it's not as powerful as the move that Ise used in Juggernaut Drive or during the 'combination move' with Great Red since Euclid survived after being hit by it.

I also thought that the confrontation between Euclid and Ise is going to last a little longer, unless he is going to be freed from the prison by Bellial, making the good guys realize that he is a traitor.

Saji attaining Balance Breaker is also a good thing and I wonder how powerful Irina is, in her '4 angel wings mode'.

The only remaining thing that I wonder about is ... how Xenovia actually managed to get such good grades in school
Old 2014-02-20, 01:54   Link #2085
jopjopjop

@Chris, Xenovia is seriously studying to gain some knowledge in Volume 15.
Quote:
Xenovia says while flicking through the vocabulary notebook.
“I’ve found something I want to do. And in order to accomplish that I need knowledge. So I’m in the middle of studying hard.”
For the Longinus Smasher thing, that may may be to accentuate Ddraig's improving mental stability allowing Issei to access more of Ddraig's power.
Old 2014-02-20, 02:08   Link #2086
II Maestro

Well longinus smasher is a taboo power that isn't meant for Ise to learn yet he was able to use it against Euclid though he survived.

Well considering Ise who is having an irregular growth for who knows what will happen with the mixture of Heavenly Dragon+Apocalypse Dragon+Ouroboros Dragon is a single body.
Old 2014-02-20, 02:10   Link #2087
cyberdemon

Quote:
Originally Posted by II Maestro View Post
Well longinus smasher is a taboo power that isn't meant for Ise to learn yet he was able to use it against Euclid though he survived.

Well considering Ise who is having an irregular growth for who knows what will happen with the mixture of Heavenly Dragon+Apocalypse Dragon+Ouroboros Dragon is a single body.
I'm half expecting Vali to die in the end of the series and have Divine Dividing removed by azazel and equipped to Ise for the final battle of the series. Lol
Old 2014-02-20, 02:15   Link #2088
kusabireika
Seiso Academy Student
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to kusabireika
I wonder how strong is issei now 0_0, congrats saji

Poor albion I hope rassei revenge you against fanrir

Did vali appear in this volume also n0m@n? Uhm I hope it's ok to ask which side is Ross grandma? Good or Bad I hope it's ok to ask n0m@n

Now I'm wondering what will saji limitation is it like issei stamina ?

I also wonder how strong saji bb teehee the big question how did holy cross wielder fight saji in detail I'm curious what is her power, coz we know about holy spear and holy grail the only missing is holy cross

Need to wait a bit longer before this question may be answer, patience is a virtue
Old 2014-02-20, 02:22   Link #2089
Chris38

Quote:
Originally Posted by jopjopjop View Post
For the Longinus Smasher thing, that may may be to accentuate Ddraig's improving mental stability allowing Issei to access more of Ddraig's power.
Maybe, I hadn't thought from that angel.

Still, it's probably something that Ise is capable of executing while he is in his CCQ mode and it probably has some serious stamina requirements.

Since, like @II Maestro has said it's a taboo power.

On a different topic ... is Rossweisse 'power up' or rather 'hidden ability' is the simple fact that she is a prodigy who was capable of thinking up of a method to seal 666 when she was at a young age ... which, most likely means that she can think up some other things related to magic, or is her power up a completely different thing that is unrelated to the reason why Elucid tried to kidnap her...
Old 2014-02-20, 02:34   Link #2090
kusabireika
Seiso Academy Student
*Graphic Designer

On slight different topic I wonder what will happen to vali will be press something just like issei and learn the secret of ejod

Saji training from nightmerish hell has begun coz he will train by first and spar with the Longinus user because he gain a bb

Ok now I'm curious about irina power up and irina parent need to wait longer before the answer will obtain need alot of patience
Old 2014-02-20, 02:38   Link #2091
Swordstriker21
Oshite mairu!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris38 View Post
On a different topic ... is Rossweisse 'power up' or rather 'hidden ability' is the simple fact that she is a prodigy who was capable of thinking up of a method to seal 666 when she was at a young age ... which, most likely means that she can think up some other things related to magic, or is her power up a completely different thing that is unrelated to the reason why Elucid tried to kidnap her...
Well, since she did come up w/ a way to seal Trihexa maybe Qlipoth thinks she can reverse engineer the current seals placed by the biblical God to free it and maybe come up w/ a way to reseal it as insurance.

On another note since Malebolge is comprised of ten bolgia, each w/ a different theme, will Sajis BB gain techniques related to the ten ditches of the eighth circle of hell? He could possibly gain familiars or abilities that correspond w/ the Malebranche as well (Malacoda and co. anyone?). He'll be one hell of a technique type. The possibilities
Old 2014-02-20, 02:38   Link #2092
jopjopjop

Quote:
Originally Posted by kusabireika View Post
On slight different topic I wonder what will happen to vali will be press something just like issei and learn the secret of ejod
The question is, whose butt will it be?
Old 2014-02-20, 02:40   Link #2093
Phoenix221186
Butt Theory Creator xD

so i guess saji levelup cause he didn't want sona to be defeated like before ?
Old 2014-02-20, 02:43   Link #2094
Swordstriker21
Oshite mairu!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jopjopjop View Post
The question is, whose butt will it be?
Need we ask? Isseis of course
Old 2014-02-20, 02:46   Link #2095
kusabireika
Seiso Academy Student
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swordstriker21 View Post
Or Arthur/or first descendant
Old 2014-02-20, 02:47   Link #2096
jopjopjop

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swordstriker21 View Post
When Vali slaps Issei's butt, Issei will yelp, "Aahhn" then Albion will say, "Oooh. I can feel some power rising within me"
Old 2014-02-20, 02:53   Link #2097
II Maestro

Albion reaction if it will really happen

Vali:Are you ready, Albion?
Albion:[ Ooooooh! Oooaaaaaaah! Oooooooh! ]
Albion began to sob loudly.
Old 2014-02-20, 02:57   Link #2098
Swordstriker21
Oshite mairu!!!

Vali: I have finally overcome the final obstacle! My power is now absolute! I have become the ultimate SEME!!!! Now Hyoudou Issei, submit your butt to me and be my UKE!!!!

(fujoshi cheers in the background...)

Kiba: I object!!! That butt is MINE!!!

Last edited by Swordstriker21; 2014-02-20 at 03:13.
Old 2014-02-20, 03:04   Link #2099
black prince
Lost Child

Got this from somewhere
Images
Malebolge Vritra Promotion
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
Old 2014-02-20, 03:04   Link #2100
Ken Sanders
The Wanderer

Quote:
Originally Posted by n0m@n
Rose told her that Ise's her boyfriend(Which made alot of kinda girl crazy).
Wow. I never thought that Rose had the guts to say that Ise is her boyfriend, which kinda worries me, though.

Considerably that she has been living in the Hyoudou Residence for a while now. But surely she does know the consequences of saying that line to all the girls in that house.

Especially each and every one of them wants a piece of him.(On a crazy level, that is)

Rias - I think she could accept that fact since she acknowledged his fiances' harem.

Asia - I think she might cry over this one with her usual thing.

Akeno - I think she might be a little bit angry and jealous along with her "affair points".

Koneko - Angry because her territorial lap got taken by Rose.

Ravel - She might have looked into the distance due to the situation again. Or angry and jealous.

Irina & Xenovia - The former is worried and asked God/Michael on what to do, the latter is obviously angry, at least.

Oh, the chaos of Harem Mayhem, sure is rolling around.
Closed Thread

Tags
action, comedy, echii, harem, oppai, romance, school life