Old 2015-12-02, 17:39   Link #222
BWTraveller
Born to ship

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chosen_Hero View Post
^Thanks for the spoiler.

@BWTraveller

Did Karen kill your dog or something?

She likes cute things, guessing you missed/ignored all of the evidence in her room last episode which you should have figured out if you actually paid attention, it's a skill called attention to detail learn it.

Also do you really think the pants she wore were that unbelievable? Do you live a sheltered life or something? I would gladly post pictures of women wearing similar pants (literally the same outfit) but considering the rules of this forum I can't, maybe.

I have never seen someone so offended by a pair of pants to this extent before dude you are taking things waaayyyy too seriously.
Is there a rule that says a person who likes cute things can't have a dangerous interest in cute underage girls? I've watched this too, and while she does drool over cute things and collect them, which is completely fine and even cute, her behavior with Hakua does not look like someone who's fond of her cuteness, or like someone who just wishes she was like that. She pants and gets a weird look in her eyes, shoots huge nosebleeds and starts trying to touch in ways that I find more than a little creepy. There's paying attention to detail, and then there's completely ignoring something big because something small and similar is nearby. I've no problem with people liking cute things, even to such levels as the hero of Working, but this seriously goes into bad areas. If this was a boy people would've taken it way differently, but since it's a cute girl who looks good by some people's standards all is forgiven? I myself didn't have too much trouble with it, even when Karen seemed jealous at the thought of what Kimito might do while alone with Hakua; but when she pressed her face into Hakua's backside while pouring blood from her nose, she went from a girl with a cute personality who just wasn't my type to a predator.

As for her clothes, I just put that in not because I took offense, but because I find it amusing how they look on her and how many people like it. If you like it that's fine, but no matter how many times you ask me I'll say it looks flat out painful and I find little attractive about people hurting themselves. Kimito and others may like the look of tightly tied meat, but I don't.

Last edited by BWTraveller; 2015-12-02 at 19:07.
BWTraveller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-12-02, 19:09   Link #223
Chosen_Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by BWTraveller View Post
Is there a rule that says a person who likes cute things can't have a dangerous interest in cute underage girls? I've watched this too, and while she does drool over cute things and collect them, which is completely fine and even cute, her behavior with Hakua does not look like someone who's fond of her cuteness, or like someone who just wishes she was like that. She pants and gets a weird look in her eyes, shoots huge nosebleeds and starts trying to touch in ways that I find more than a little creepy. I've no problem with people liking cute things, even to such levels as the hero of Working, but this seriously goes into bad areas. If this was a boy people would've taken it way differently, but since it's a cute girl who looks good by some people's standards all is forgiven? I myself didn't have too much trouble with it, even when Karen seemed jealous at the thought of what Kimito might do while alone with Hakua; but when she pressed her face into Hakua's backside while pouring blood from her nose, she went from a girl with a cute personality who just wasn't my type to a predator.

As for her clothes, I just put that in not because I took offense, but because I find it amusing how they look on her and how many people like it. If you like it that's fine, but no matter how many times you ask me I'll say it looks flat out painful and I find little attractive about people hurting themselves. Kimito and others may like the look of tightly tied meat, but I don't.
She is only.dangerous in your eyes due to you obvious bias against her, what makes you think that she has any kind of malicious intent? Since when is liking cute things a sign of dangerous interest? Did you even think that maybe she just wants her to think of her as a friend especially because she is someone she considers to be cute?

You are just casting your own biased outlook on what you see instead of seeing what you are being shown, jist because you think she has malicious intent doesn not make it true and please do not use the "if this was a boy..." arguement which is wau to overused and isn't even comparable and beside is so what if there is a guy that likes cute things? Are you just going to one sidedly label him dangerous just because of his likes? Again it's just your personal bias it's your fault if you jump to conclusions for yourself.

You find it amusing? More like you sound insulted by her clothes for some reason.

Like I said in my post there are women that wear those kinds of clothes in real life if they like to wear it then they will, your arguement is like me asking why do emos like wearing black so much, I don't know why but it's fine because it's what they want to wear.

Besides as was said in the anime and in this thread she is only wearing it because the guy she likes likes seeing her wear it, it's not like she is wearing them everywhere, also if she can wear them just fine and not compain about them "being painful" then they aren't besides women wear tighter clothes than those that Karen wore in the last episode, you are literally complaining about nothing.
Old 2015-12-02, 20:36   Link #224
Nvis
Where are the good animes

Boring episode, needs more Reiko.
Nvis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-12-02, 20:50   Link #225
BWTraveller
Born to ship

Quote:
She is only.dangerous in your eyes due to you obvious bias against her, what makes you think that she has any kind of malicious intent? Since when is liking cute things a sign of dangerous interest? Did you even think that maybe she just wants her to think of her as a friend especially because she is someone she considers to be cute?

You are just casting your own biased outlook on what you see instead of seeing what you are being shown, jist because you think she has malicious intent doesn not make it true and please do not use the "if this was a boy..." arguement which is wau to overused and isn't even comparable and beside is so what if there is a guy that likes cute things? Are you just going to one sidedly label him dangerous just because of his likes? Again it's just your personal bias it's your fault if you jump to conclusions for yourself.

You find it amusing? More like you sound insulted by her clothes for some reason.

Like I said in my post there are women that wear those kinds of clothes in real life if they like to wear it then they will, your arguement is like me asking why do emos like wearing black so much, I don't know why but it's fine because it's what they want to wear.

Besides as was said in the anime and in this thread she is only wearing it because the guy she likes likes seeing her wear it, it's not like she is wearing them everywhere, also if she can wear them just fine and not compain about them "being painful" then they aren't besides women wear tighter clothes than those that Karen wore in the last episode, you are literally complaining about nothing.
Did you not read my whole post? I made a clear distinction between liking cute things, possibly to the point of "I'm taking it home with me!" like Takanashi from Working or Rena from Higurashi, and the sort of behavior that I had a problem with.
I again refer you to such scenes as her pressing her face into Hakua's backside while panting with blood pouring in large quantities from her nose, or frankly any scene where Hakua's naked and Karen's nearby, which always involves her breathing heavily with a large nosebleed. I don't believe myself to be biased but perhaps you are right, but I suspect you are biased for her if you see such things as no more than another harmless manifestation of her love for cute things. I found her love for cute things to be highly endearing; I found her tendency to go crazy whenever she saw Hakua with her clothes off to be disturbing. Again, there's a difference between paying attention to details and the big picture and declaring a person acting like that to be nothing more than her wanting to be friends or appreciating her cuteness. I'd want to be her friend too. I wouldn't want to grab her in weird places or stare at her naked. I somewhat wonder which one of us is "seeing what we're being shown".
Anyway, I'll drop the issue with the clothes. I simply can't understand how one would find it attractive when it looks so restricting and even painful, but then maybe that's because I prefer a more slender frame in the first place and as Kimito himself noted this emphasizes her bigger curves. I was never offended; if anything I got tired of hearing all the raving over how awesome these clothes were supposed to be.
Old 2015-12-02, 22:09   Link #226
Yamada II

Looks like things got heated in here because someone's waifu was insulted...
jk

Episode 9
No focus on the head maid again. When will she get that episode they're hinting at? Or will she even get that episode we want? Well, at least now we find out they she, to an extent, insisted on having Kimito as the shomin sample and not the other shortlisted commoner. That was an interesting bit.

The ojou-sama's dress up as maids to learn the ways of the maids in maid cafés. Turns out Kimito likes maids along with his thigh and muscle fetish. The perfect girl for him would be a maid with big muscles and sexy thighs.

The first half was a bit funny, but nothing too much. A bit predictable in its comedy. Kimito should have shown his evil side and made the girls do more ridiculously stupid stuff. This was a good opportunity too.

The second half was boring. Thanks a lot Hakua. The only good parts were thanks to the maids destroying plates, throwing away straws and spoons trying not to make their intentions obvious and failing miserably at that.
Yamada II is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-12-03, 01:09   Link #227
EroKing

Images
LMAO
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?

Last edited by EroKing; 2023-11-26 at 16:50.
EroKing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-12-03, 02:22   Link #228
Chosen_Hero

Quote:
Did you not read my whole post? I made a clear distinction between liking cute things, possibly to the point of "I'm taking it home with me!" like Takanashi from Working or Rena from Higurashi, and the sort of behavior that I had a problem with.
I again refer you to such scenes as her pressing her face into Hakua's backside while panting with blood pouring in large quantities from her nose, or frankly any scene where Hakua's naked and Karen's nearby, which always involves her breathing heavily with a large nosebleed. I don't believe myself to be biased but perhaps you are right, but I suspect you are biased for her if you see such things as no more than another harmless manifestation of her love for cute things. I found her love for cute things to be highly endearing; I found her tendency to go crazy whenever she saw Hakua with her clothes off to be disturbing. Again, there's a difference between paying attention to details and the big picture and declaring a person acting like that to be nothing more than her wanting to be friends or appreciating her cuteness. I'd want to be her friend too. I wouldn't want to grab her in weird places or stare at her naked. I somewhat wonder which one of us is "seeing what we're being shown".
Anyway, I'll drop the issue with the clothes. I simply can't understand how one would find it attractive when it looks so restricting and even painful, but then maybe that's because I prefer a more slender frame in the first place and as Kimito himself noted this emphasizes her bigger curves. I was never offended; if anything I got tired of hearing all the raving over how awesome these clothes were supposed to be.
So she did, did she rape her on the spot? Did she even allude to it? No, it's just your personal bias forming those kinds of connections in no way shape or form has she had any sort of intent other than she likes cute things, besides this is far from rhe first anime to have a character act like that, there are even worse characters out there and yet nothing, you are focusing on the nothing that is there and questioning the nothing that doesn't exist.

For your information I like all the characters and yes I like some less than other but you don't see me making stuff up that the anime clearly hasn't shown to be even remotely real like this was the first anime to do something like that.

I could just as easily make stuff up about how Hakua taking her clothes of is a serious sign of mental inbalance and that it's disturbing that she does so mostly whenever Kimito is present leading me to believe she is actually soliciting/inviting the guy and I could also ask how can people just like a character that unrealistically young looking and how "I don't understand" people that like lolis, but I don't, see where i'm going with this?

Again, you are focusing and questioning what doesn't exist.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yamada II View Post
Looks like things got heated in here because someone's waifu was insulted...
jk
Way to generalize people into a category, does it make you feel better?

So I like Karen big whoop, my problem is someone bringing up things that don't exist and haven't been shown to be real, so don't assume stuff unless you want to look like and ass.

And no the "jk" doesn't fool me for a second, the intent behind your comment is obvious.
Old 2015-12-03, 02:58   Link #229
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.

Quote:
For the record, I agree with you. Nosebleed and panting are (anime) signs of sexual interest, which in this case is all kinds of creepy. If it was a fat ugly man, we'd all know what it means.

I also agree with the clothes. They may not be painful, but they aren't pretty either.
Anh_Minh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-12-03, 05:22   Link #230
Thany
Unfair

Karen is a female lolicon. I don't see how hard it is to understand it. I think anime need more of them as I find those characters amusing. She's second best girl after Hakua to me thanks to her great tastes
And personally wether she's a girl or a guy doesn't bother me, it feels like some people in this thread don't watch much anime. I'd like you guys go watch Yume Tsukai someday, even if the adaptation is a bit eh.
Old 2015-12-03, 09:30   Link #231
BWTraveller
Born to ship

Quote:
So she did, did she rape her on the spot? Did she even allude to it? No, it's just your personal bias forming those kinds of connections in no way shape or form has she had any sort of intent other than she likes cute things, besides this is far from rhe first anime to have a character act like that, there are even worse characters out there and yet nothing, you are focusing on the nothing that is there and questioning the nothing that doesn't exist.

For your information I like all the characters and yes I like some less than other but you don't see me making stuff up that the anime clearly hasn't shown to be even remotely real like this was the first anime to do something like that.

I could just as easily make stuff up about how Hakua taking her clothes of is a serious sign of mental inbalance and that it's disturbing that she does so mostly whenever Kimito is present leading me to believe she is actually soliciting/inviting the guy and I could also ask how can people just like a character that unrealistically young looking and how "I don't understand" people that like lolis, but I don't, see where i'm going with this?

Again, you are focusing and questioning what doesn't exist.
Did I ever say that Karen raped Hakua? Molestation is also a major crime you know, and grabbing the butt would count as molestation in most jurisdictions. Also, I never said that Hakua was normal in taking off her clothes. However, her behavior is always connected to her "inspiration" and happens the same way when he's not around, giving me plenty of room to suspect that she just gets more inspiration when he's around. Even with that it's not natural and needs to be fixed. But even if she's trying to get his attention that doesn't make it OK for someone to grab her in inappropriate areas. Karen doesn't act the way she does when Hakua's naked anywhere else. She seems more than a little crazy about Hakua's naked body and I find that disturbing. Once more, in accusing me of seeing things that don't exist you seem to be completely ignoring things that do exist. Karen getting such a big nosebleed and looking and grabbing at private areas of Hakua's body when she's naked is not "liking cute things" or "wanting to get close to cute things". It's lolicon, borderline pedophilia. And while I am ok with characters like that, I do consider it points against her in the harem rankings.

And FYI, I too find lolicons amusing a lot of the time, and enjoy the cuteness of young-looking characters. And I like Karen, she's not a bad character. But she's gotten a little TOO close to Hakua on a few occasions. There are a few limits and she tested those limits on a few occasions. She's still a very fun character and the way she loves cute things but gets embarrassed about it and tries to hide it is adorable and quite endearing. But you should really not put someone who's so manic about naked lolis with a loli who tends to get naked at the drop of a hat just for the heck of it.
Old 2015-12-03, 15:28   Link #232
Gintokifan22
Gintoki fan

I like Karen's character and her best for him, well last episode showed that in my opinion but yah her being a creepy LoLi person well, drops a bit for me.

This episode was adorable, while I'm sure the Hakura option won't happen due to age difference, the scenes between them are cute and LOL those maids, they yah shipper's.

This show is too funny and cute. My new favorite Hearm series of the year.

Pairings I support : Ed x winry. Ash x Serena. Endou x Natsumi. Ginta x Dorothy fan. Luffy x Hancock. Akito x Yurika fan. Gintoki x Tysuki. Boruto X Sumire.
Gintokifan22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-12-03, 16:53   Link #233
BWTraveller
Born to ship

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gintokifan22 View Post
I'm sure the Hakura option won't happen due to age difference
While I understand the concern by reason of current appearance, you should bear in mind that he's 16 and she's 14. Two years is not much of a difference.
Old 2015-12-04, 02:43   Link #234
Thany
Unfair

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gintokifan22 View Post
I like Karen's character and her best for him, well last episode showed that in my opinion but yah her being a creepy LoLi person well, drops a bit for me.

This episode was adorable, while I'm sure the Hakura option won't happen due to age difference, the scenes between them are cute and LOL those maids, they yah shipper's.

This show is too funny and cute. My new favorite Hearm series of the year.
She's 14 though. She just appears to look younger than she actually is. Also that episode showed she didn't lose yet as he recognized she was pretty.
Old 2015-12-04, 11:25   Link #235
DragoonKain3
Osana-Najimi Shipper

Not gonna lie, lolis are pretty far down in my moe list, so the latter half focusing on Hakua bored the heck out of me.

But it looks like Maid-chan's turn next week? I dunno, after it was shown she was stealing kisses, that would've been the best timing for her episode. :shrug:

Yes its YOU childhood friend - source of BERZERKER RAGE since forever
Childhood Friend couple STATISTICS(spoilers abound though)
DragoonKain3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-12-04, 13:09   Link #236
chaos_animagic

I love Lolis
(by stature)

There, I said it.

But really tho, Hakua was really cute when she played the LoveLoveJankenpon.

The other girls were pretty cute in their Maid Dresses too (and yes, Maids is what people like us here yearn for, but not the typical (emotionless) maid, but a anime styled maid, those are the best maid)

LOL @ the maids trying to do Shippings. (and the thumbs ups), to the maids, this is like super fans attending their favorite idol concerts with backstage passes.

And guess Kimito wasn't actually the first choice to be the "sample"... someone else better was chosen, but the Head Maid got one of those "love at first sight" thing and pushed for Kimito to be chosen... (totally explains about her kissing him every morning routine)

This also opens up the possible plot of having a second sample to join in.

Not so sure about next episode preview tho... looks scary (muscles involved, and you know what that means...)
chaos_animagic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-12-04, 15:53   Link #237
BWTraveller
Born to ship

Quote:
Originally Posted by chaos_animagic View Post
I love Lolis
(by stature)
Nothing wrong with that my friend, so long as you keep that small bit at the base. Short is great, flat is great, energetic and innocent are great. The only problem is liking this enough to put kids in your strike zone or also liking immaturity.
Quote:
Not so sure about next episode preview tho... looks scary (muscles involved, and you know what that means...)
Don't I know it. If blondie shows up, we're in serious trouble. I just hope if he does he doesn't pull the stunt he pulls in the opening credits. That poor flashlight.
Old 2015-12-04, 16:19   Link #238
AC-Phoenix
Detective

Still waiting to see the childhood 'friend' a bit more often than the occasional 'where is my puniching bag' moments - or whatever those are supposed to be.

Sidenote: I'm seemingly too dumb for my current keyboard, so if you see the same character twice in a row, when it doesn't belong there just ignore it.
AC-Phoenix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-12-04, 18:59   Link #239
Kuroageha
Mystic Musician

Quote:
Originally Posted by AC-Phoenix View Post
Still waiting to see the childhood 'friend' a bit more often than the occasional 'where is my puniching bag' moments - or whatever those are supposed to be.
Not gonna happen this season.
Kuroageha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-12-04, 19:28   Link #240
darkofficer
just a devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by AC-Phoenix View Post
she has only that kind of scenes

favorite novel: Rokujouma no Shinryakusha!?
darkofficer is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
ecchi, harem, romantic comedy, shounen