AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > General Anime

Notices

Old 2021-03-22, 05:52   Link #12681
amirza12

I don’t remember the name of the anime. Please help me

A few weeks ago i started watching an anime. Then, i had to stop watching it for a while because of my assignments. But now i don’t remember the name of the anime. Can someone please help me??? These are what I remember from the anime

1. They were summoned to another world which is another dimension. It’s a real world but not the same as theirs
2. Each week they receive a new quest and a new acquaintance.
3. The first quest was to kill a goblin
4. The second quest was to discover a place or village, sort of.
5. The third week is where the first male appear. I think he’s the MC. Their quest on that week was to do a village chief a favour. Then, they killed a monster.
6. The last episode i watched, i remember that they almost failed because of the snow.

That’s all that i really remember. Please help me😔
amirza12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-03-22, 16:04   Link #12682
Tenzen12

I'm Standing on a Million Lives
Old 2021-03-25, 14:33   Link #12683
BWTraveller
Born to ship

Quote:
Originally Posted by BWTraveller View Post
I'm not 100% it was Izanami and Izanagi. I just remember the name "Susa" strongly implied to be Susanoo, and at some point I think he saw one or two dragons in the sky; might have been Izanami and/or Izanagi, not sure.
It's been long enough I'm not even entirely sure that it was mecha. But it was at the latest somewhere around late nineties or early 2000s and had a guy in the "normal" world but with sci-fi or supernatural elements partnered up with some sort of mech or being, (heck could even be he transforms that's how fuzzy my memory is). One thing I'm sure of is that either his name or that of the mech/being he was partnered with was called Susa or Susanoo. That and it might have been set somewhere near a lake.
BWTraveller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-03-30, 04:46   Link #12684
anime2004

Quote:
It's been long enough I'm not even entirely sure that it was mecha. But it was at the latest somewhere around late nineties or early 2000s and had a guy in the "normal" world but with sci-fi or supernatural elements partnered up with some sort of mech or being, (heck could even be he transforms that's how fuzzy my memory is). One thing I'm sure of is that either his name or that of the mech/being he was partnered with was called Susa or Susanoo. That and it might have been set somewhere near a lake.
Possibly it's the 2 episode ova for the Yamato Takeru series?

Yamato Takeru: After War (wiki) (1995) (localized as "Maxbot")

Specifically, the mech Susanoo, World "Izuno", and multi headed hydra/dragon-headed like monster may line up with your thoughts. The main character does fly over and fight around a lake.

Tossing out the Izanagi/Izanami (for the world Izuno or maybe the Sword Kusanagi) and adding the lake I suspect this may be it. I'm not sure if there are other characters names that are similar but not listed.
anime2004 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-04-24, 15:15   Link #12685
zaki32

Does the ship look like a battleship? then - Uchuu Senkan Yamato

Does the rocket go up, only to come back down again? then - Mirai Shounen Conan
ــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــ ــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــ
Best regret : solo leveling
zaki32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-05-05, 00:02   Link #12686
BWTraveller
Born to ship

First off, definitely not Yamato Takeru. Never seen that series before.

Anyway, I'm now looking for a different series. I don't remember much if any of it, but one scene kind of stuck in my mind. A girl is angry about something her father did (at least I think so), and she's tied her father up, hung the ropes from the ceiling, and started whipping him. A maid/bodyguard comes in and the girl angrily tells her not to stop her, only for the maid to instead tell her that she might as well stop as all she's doing is pleasing him. She only then notices that he's begging for more.
Old 2021-05-06, 04:36   Link #12687
0cean
Transfer Adventurer

Quote:
A girl is angry about something her father did (at least I think so), and she's tied her father up, hung the ropes from the ceiling, and started whipping him. A maid/bodyguard comes in and the girl angrily tells her not to stop her, only for the maid to instead tell her that she might as well stop as all she's doing is pleasing him. She only then notices that he's begging for more.
I've definitely seen a scene like that before. Possibly in more than just one anime, though usually with the protagonist and not the father of the heroine. Maybe somewhere in Hayate no gotoku? It's difficult to remember, since these type of joke fathers usually do not show up all that often within the show.
Old 2021-05-30, 23:02   Link #12688
BWTraveller
Born to ship

Not sure if it's appropriate to ask here, as I'm looking for a specific episode rather than an anime itself. Some time ago I saw an episode of Doraemon that I was hoping to track down. Doraemon gives Nobita a flower that makes people forget things, which he can use for various things like getting his mother to forget about scolding him. He and Shizuka travel back in time (I think, since in much of the episode they're dressed in skins like stereotypical cavemen). Shizuka somehow loses her memory and is manipulated by an old withy woman, and is nearly driven to kill Nobita until he shows her something (I think a necklace or something that he'd promised her earlier).
Old 2021-06-01, 16:31   Link #12689
anime2004

Quote:
Not sure if it's appropriate to ask here, as I'm looking for a specific episode rather than an anime itself.
I think episodes are fine by me. We've had image identification requests that were known to not be a specific anime/manga (original artist) and I think some episode requests in the past. There may be less of a chance of and answer since it's harder to remember and not all have completed every series they watched but the more audience the better.

Quote:
Some time ago I saw an episode of Doraemon that I was hoping to track down. Doraemon gives Nobita a flower that makes people forget things, which he can use for various things like getting his mother to forget about scolding him. He and Shizuka travel back in time (I think, since in much of the episode they're dressed in skins like stereotypical cavemen). Shizuka somehow loses her memory and is manipulated by an old withy woman, and is nearly driven to kill Nobita until he shows her something (I think a necklace or something that he'd promised her earlier).
I've not seen too many episodes of doraemon myself but if you haven't found it yet, Wikipedia has a list with some episode summaries, and one looks similar to what you described.

Quote:
Episode: 284
Air Date: 03-01-1980
Title: The Forgetting Flower (わすれろ草)
Summary: Nobita uses the Forgetting Flower to make Gian forget that he was the one who drew funny drawings of Gian and Suneo. Later Suneo steals it to have some fun as well. Remade in 1992 as "Let You Smell The Forgetting Flower."
It seems it was also remade later on:
Quote:
Episode: 1197
Air Date: 09-18-1992
Title: Let You Smell The Forgetting Flower (わすれろ草を君に)
Summary: A remake of "The Forgetting Flower."
I haven't seen these episodes myself or another like it, but I hope this helps.

Note that the Wikipedia page has two views and one lists episodes without their summaries, so this link below may help: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_o...ries)_episodes

Last edited by anime2004; 2021-06-01 at 17:00. Reason: mobile typos of romanization
Old 2021-06-03, 00:42   Link #12690
BWTraveller
Born to ship

Thanks. Might be difficult to find the version I watched (it was much more recent, with the new designs and VAs) but this may help.
Old 2021-06-03, 05:30   Link #12691
anime2004

Quote:
Thanks. Might be difficult to find the version I watched (it was much more recent, with the new designs and VAs) but this may help.
Ah, in that case it looks like there is also a 2015 version of the same name: (but first quick check "Nobita Meets the Masked Queen" link much further below)
Quote:
Date Aired: May 1, 2015
Episode: 686
Title: "The Forgetting Flower" ("Wasurero Gurasu" / わすれろ草)
TL;DR…
Extra info on the above episode
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?

TL;DR…
The other groups of episodes for years Wikipedia
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?

Also, not to add too much to look through before checking the above, but the flower is featured in at least these 6 episodes/movies per: (some have detailed summaries)
https://doraemon.fandom.com/wiki/Forgetting_Flower
(Though maybe not the main focus of every one)

Though actually, from that list of episodes/movies at the link just above, the first link/title has the outfits you described:
"Nobita Meets the Masked Queen" March 2, 2012 season 8 episode 286. That may be it unless remade or similar. Shizuka almost hit Nobita at one point per the summary; he gets out of it exactly as you described.

Though if the 2017 animation update is the cutoff and not the 2005 one then may need to hunt a little more. Maybe with that episode title in case it was later remade. (I'm not sure if any VA also changed during the 2017 update so it may still be what your looking for.)

The other links there suggest "The forgetting flower" was done in 1973, 1979 (and 1992 remake), 2015 at least. Though others like the one above with different titles feature the flower.

Last edited by anime2004; 2021-06-03 at 05:44. Reason: cleanup and tldr tags
Old 2021-06-03, 15:46   Link #12692
BWTraveller
Born to ship

Yup, it's the masked queen one. Managed to find a clip of the climax on YouTube but this should help me to find the whole thing. Thanks again.
Old 2021-06-05, 13:11   Link #12693
BWTraveller
Born to ship

New item: I remember back in the days of Hollywood Video watching an anime OVA. It was some sort of fighting bit, maybe one of those typical bits about creating the ultimate warrior or something as an excuse plot. Only thing I'm sure of is that there was a female character who wielded knives (maybe a circus girl), and there was a scene early on where the two main guys were talking about some sort of fight coming up, and the girl either wanted to go or was upset she wasn't invited, and the two guys started to laughingly dismiss it as her just not being good enough for the fight, only to find knives at both their throats and having to quickly adjust their wording. Scene ended with the two guys running off and her saying "I wanna fight" in the dub and "I won't lose" or something in Japanese.
Old 2021-06-05, 17:51   Link #12694
TnAdct1
Honya-kun

Quote:
New item: I remember back in the days of Hollywood Video watching an anime OVA. It was some sort of fighting bit, maybe one of those typical bits about creating the ultimate warrior or something as an excuse plot. Only thing I'm sure of is that there was a female character who wielded knives (maybe a circus girl), and there was a scene early on where the two main guys were talking about some sort of fight coming up, and the girl either wanted to go or was upset she wasn't invited, and the two guys started to laughingly dismiss it as her just not being good enough for the fight, only to find knives at both their throats and having to quickly adjust their wording. Scene ended with the two guys running off and her saying "I wanna fight" in the dub and "I won't lose" or something in Japanese.
That looks to be Battle Arena Toshinden
Old 2021-06-05, 19:27   Link #12695
BWTraveller
Born to ship

Quote:
Originally Posted by TnAdct1 View Post
That looks to be Battle Arena Toshinden
Yeah, that's the one alright. Thanks.
Old 2021-09-22, 08:52   Link #12696
kodomonoko

Hello.
I need a help with identification of anime.
Here a scene from it:

Does anyone knows from which anime this scene is?

Edit: on other web site a person helped me. It's from anime "Asobi ni Iku yo!", if someone else wonders.

Last edited by kodomonoko; 2021-09-22 at 13:27.
kodomonoko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-10-23, 20:10   Link #12697
YuriBland

halp plss

someone remember the name of that anime that the swords are ladys and the protagonist's sword leaves him?
YuriBland is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-10-24, 03:15   Link #12698
Tenzen12

I don't remember enough to be sure, but it could be Shining Tears X Wind
Old 2021-10-30, 18:24   Link #12699
kisuke28

Help me ID this anime please

I only saw a short part vid of it and accidentally closed the app after that.

The scene shows a girl running and bumping into a guy.
Guy holds on to the girls hand and asks him to let go, saying they will kill her.
The guy then lets her go. Girl runs away. He walks into an alley where there are 2 monsters. They talk and he somehow causes one of them to explode.

I dont think it is an old anime since the animation quality and drawing seem good.

Anyone know wats the title. Just the title will do. Thanks

Last edited by kisuke28; 2021-10-30 at 20:05.
kisuke28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-12-13, 00:24   Link #12700
AerithTheGhoul

Trying to find the title of this anime

Hello, I'm here to ask if anyone has seen an anime my friend has remembers watching a few years back. He can't remember the name of it, so he's asking me if I can find it.
I wasn't able to find the anime they described thus far so I decided to take my search to here. I'll paraphrase some of the story beats he gave me:
  • Nine girls are trapped in a room that looks like either a bathroom or gym locker room.
  • The room they are in has no doors or clear exit.
  • After a few days trapped in the room, they begin to fall into despair and begin screaming, eventually escalating into the girls brutally killing themselves.
  • Some deaths that stood out were one girl bashing her face in, and another clawing her throat out.
  • There was no background music, save for some occasional ambience.
  • As for the art style, nothing was quite memorable aside from their eyes being kinda small and apart from each other.

If anyone can tell me what the name of this anime is, it'd be much appreciated.
AerithTheGhoul is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
#unknown, anime, anime figure, comedy, ecchi., fantasy, find, game, gender bender, heroes, higurashi, identification, manga, movies, quotes, search, secret, tv shows, visual novel