AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series

Notices

Old 2021-04-24, 19:20   Link #41
HandofFate

Like the building up on things.
Like many others, felt that episode 1 was way harsh on one side.
Two, seemed okay, because both sides seemed equally embarrassed.

In episode 3, Nagatoro over emoting is even more obvious she's also embarrassed, as with the rain.

And when her friends teased that he might be her boyfriend, she gets red as usual and goes into her teasing mode. And especially when one of them touches 'her toy'
Old 2021-04-24, 20:40   Link #42
BWTraveller
Born to ship

Yeah, only problem I had is, as I mentioned when it was "upcoming", they slowed down her reaction to Yoshi reaching for him. In the manga, there was a "fwip" sort of sound effect as Nagatoro's hand instantly shot out to grab her before giving her that look of "keep going and you will lose this hand". That, and the music seemed a little off, such upbeat music at the important moment where she goes from sharing the teasing to "hold up b*tch, that's enough". Still fun though.
BWTraveller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-04-24, 20:42   Link #43
Master_Yoma
Nekokota Festival

Nagatoro keeps walking into her own teasing Senpai but at less he get to see good thing
Old 2021-04-25, 00:02   Link #44
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
Another nice episode. Things are building up nicely between them after a fairly extreme opening episode. Nagatoro does show a lot more vulnerability. Or at least she shows how much some things embarrass her. Has those moments to process how she's feeling and yet she then gathers herself to start teasing.

Can't say she has him mislabeled in some ways when the first thing he thinks when she passes him a towel is that she used that one to dry her own naked body .

The whole rain 'date' was pretty fun though. Honestly the back and forth was the most fun stuff in the show so far.
Old 2021-04-25, 09:57   Link #45
Frontier

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlareKnight View Post
Can't say she has him mislabeled in some ways when the first thing he thinks when she passes him a towel is that she used that one to dry her own naked body .
Not to mention he was pretty close to sniffing it .
Old 2021-04-25, 11:41   Link #46
GDB

Just for fun, I realized the anime is kind of jumping around the manga order so went to see how it broke down.

Spoiler for Chapter to Episode list:

With that out of the way, I really enjoyed the episode, with the exception of the very light movements of Nagatoro when slapping/grabbing Yoshi's (her friend's) hand away. I feel like it did a better job of showing off Goro-chan noticing Nagatoro's feelings for Paisen and teasing her for it, whereas the manga really made her just seem malicious in this scene (which always felt at odds with her future portrayals).

Also, did anyone else feel like Nagatoro's voice, tone, inflections, SOMETHING sounded quite different while they were playing the video game? Seriously started thinking I was watching English Slayers with how much her voice started sounding like Lisa Ortiz in that scene.
GDB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-04-25, 20:23   Link #47
grecefar

they seem to tone down a bit in the anime and is a good thing since from the beginning with nagatoro always blushing face we can see she is into him since the beginning, I recall in the manga it took me a while to start to like nagatoro.
grecefar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-04-26, 14:59   Link #48
James Rye

Nagatoro really likes touching Senpai, almost as much as she dislikes others touching him. XD
Old 2021-04-26, 17:15   Link #49
Frontier

Quote:
Originally Posted by James Rye View Post
Nagatoro really likes touching Senpai, almost as much as she dislikes others touching him. XD
And then Senpai ends up touching her .
Old 2021-04-27, 14:14   Link #50
EroKing
Version Zero

NSFW
Megami
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
Old 2021-04-27, 18:58   Link #51
Frontier

Quote:
Originally Posted by EroKing View Post
NSFW
Megami
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
Some lovely beach action (those tan lines) .
Old 2021-04-27, 19:09   Link #52
GDB

Yoshie reminds me of Neco-Arc.
Old 2021-04-28, 06:32   Link #53
videoman190

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
And then Senpai ends up touching her .
Spoiler for Next time:
videoman190 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-05-01, 11:26   Link #54
Frontier

Nagatoro has some nice hands, especially when she's scrubbing them thoroughly...and then scrubbing her hands with Senpai's very thoroughly...and then making it about sex. Yeah, no wonder Senpai ran out of there .

Senpai doesn't just have Nagatoro to worry about anymore, now her friends enjoy messing with him and going out of their way to tease and make fun of him. At least Nagatoro is there to ward them off with her killer aura .

Nagatoro sure recovered quick when she discovered he never actually touched a boob, but then it becomes a game of bean bun boobs that of course ends with Senpai thoroughly fondling her actual boob. Nagatoro did not prepare for that. And then she wacks him with the bean bun, but I'd still say Senpai won that one .

Everyone wants a little praise now and then, especially if it comes from someone they like. Senpai genuinely praising Nagatoro's kicks was super effective against her .

"Senpai, draw me like one of your French Girls while I pose seductively on this sofa!" .

Sleeping Nagatoro basically let it slip that part of the reason she acts the way she does to Senpai is to dare him to get more aggressive and be more confident, although Senpai probably doesn't get it yet .

That was a nice drawing of Nagatoro. Senpai gets rewarded with a plushie kiss, but you can see that Nagatoro genuinely appreciated his drawing of her .
Old 2021-05-01, 11:52   Link #55
BWTraveller
Born to ship

OK, as a manga reader, I hate to say it but this was the first ep that felt like a pretty big fail for me. The rearrangement/combination of chapters and changes made cut out some really precious content.
Spoiler for manga:
BWTraveller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-05-01, 20:43   Link #56
Master_Yoma
Nekokota Festival

Well Nagatoro keeps walking into her own jokes but at less Senpai get to fell a nice bun

Who know hand washing would be so smexy
Old 2021-05-02, 00:05   Link #57
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
I do like moments such as her being really shut down at the idea that her senpai her friend's breast. Her recovering so quickly was both expected and enjoyable. Almost a good thing this guy isn't that perceptive or her feelings would be so clear that he might not be able to handle it yet. Although she did basically let it slip while falling asleep why she pushes so hard.

Those 'oh crap' moments from her really does make the show far more enjoyable. She makes a lot of mistakes, but can't help continuing to push things. Nagatoro does show some solid insights though. Not wrong to say that if you'd like praise it is only proper to remember to praise others.

Episode did end with a pretty sweet tone overall. He did a much better job this time and even Nagatoro approved. Of course at the same time he was able to take a critical eye to his work. Regardless of her being asleep he still wasn't completely comfortable and able to draw as well as he possibly could. He's getting there to be sure though.
Old 2021-05-02, 01:08   Link #58
GDB

Quote:
Originally Posted by BWTraveller View Post
OK, as a manga reader, I hate to say it but this was the first ep that felt like a pretty big fail for me. The rearrangement/combination of chapters and changes made cut out some really precious content.
Spoiler for manga:
Agreed, this episode really missed the mark.
Old 2021-05-02, 16:59   Link #59
Itlandm
Porcupine

Can't make it past the first episode because of the intense embarrassment of the main character. I realize not every male character can be a superhero, but this was just one long cringefest and I gave up around halfway. It is just too painful to see someone so pathetic get bullied, it is like watching a puppy get kicked over and over.

(Shame because I love the art style, my favorite of the season. Such a waste of talent.)
Itlandm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-05-02, 17:11   Link #60
grecefar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Itlandm View Post
Can't make it past the first episode because of the intense embarrassment of the main character. I realize not every male character can be a superhero, but this was just one long cringefest and I gave up around halfway. It is just too painful to see someone so pathetic get bullied, it is like watching a puppy get kicked over and over.

(Shame because I love the art style, my favorite of the season. Such a waste of talent.)
well if you are still interested, male character is talking back a little at nagatoro and she get some karma moments like in this chapter.
grecefar is offline   Reply With Quote