AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Web Novels

Notices

Old 2018-06-08, 22:13   Link #8221
gn_X00

yeah, it's kinda clear that Shiro will grow one way or another about relationship

The failure that Kuro did is because relationship. which, can actually be repeated again in near future.
Though, this crazy psycho yandere bro-con imouto is too high leveled i think
Old 2018-06-09, 12:51   Link #8222
gn_X00

Thanks for translation ch 322

I wonder which perspective we should consider that narrative is?

I don't think we have a chapter without someone's point of view? although maybe i kinda don't remember most of them now
Old 2018-06-09, 13:03   Link #8223
kari-no-sugata II

Almost all the chapters have been first person perspective. The "past arc" chapters were third person perspective though, mostly.

Perspective in 322 is all Shiro.

PS 323 is out as well.
kari-no-sugata II is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-06-09, 22:47   Link #8224
Asuka'
Nin Nin

Last time i read was c310. Half a year passed and only 10+ chapter updated...
Briefing toilet time, unnecessary go back home phrase, sariel again, and yandere x genben feud. What i had been reading, the main plot doesn't advanced at all.

Kumoko said about past sight skill, i hope she refers to how the chapter of these wn told, I don't want any past chapter anymore.
Asuka' is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-06-10, 00:19   Link #8225
tsunade666

Quote:
Originally Posted by kari-no-sugata II View Post
Maybe she can find some less utilitarian reasons for having friends as well...
having more friends means more food

thanks for the chapter. I just hope the plot moves on now.
Old 2018-06-10, 08:47   Link #8226
gn_X00

Quote:
Originally Posted by kari-no-sugata II View Post
Almost all the chapters have been first person perspective. The "past arc" chapters were third person perspective though, mostly.

Perspective in 322 is all Shiro.

PS 323 is out as well.
Oh yeah, it was Shiro's. But it lacks a lot of Shiro like thought that i kinda forget
Old 2018-06-10, 09:20   Link #8227
tsunade666

the pope should/probably make a new religion, centered around shiro.
Old 2018-06-11, 09:40   Link #8228
kari-no-sugata II

New raw chapter out. Pope wants to talk to Yamada etc more but Shiro isn't interested and leaves. She could listen in more but long story short she decides not to (or at least not in real-time, I think). Anyway, the last Ruler Authority she needs is the Pope's. I had thought she'd gotten it by consent already from the negotiations but it seems not. She thinks the Pope will likely oppose her in some way and that the simplest solution would be to eliminate him but hesitates to do so because D would find it boring. Shiro decides to check up on Oka-chan sensei...
Old 2018-06-11, 19:12   Link #8229
kari-no-sugata II

Translation is out for 324. Not much to add to my post above. Will Shun actually make progress with the pope's help? What's the pope actually going to do? Felt like Shiro was a bit kind to imouto-chan - will she actually get some kind of "good end" or will she go against Shiro at some point?

Kinda curious to see how Shiro will be with sensei if they can have some privacy. Would Shiro talk about her "debt" to sensei (from being saved from Natsume when she was a spider?)
Old 2018-06-12, 14:22   Link #8230
Peridot Crystal Clod
YOU CLOOOODS!!

I doubt since D told Kumo I mean Shiro,to keep on playing her role as Wakaba,but I would love to see that...eventually.
Peridot Crystal Clod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-06-15, 19:07   Link #8231
kari-no-sugata II

Not large individually, but you can see LN9 and manga volume 5 covers in this promo image. Shiro sinisterly lurking in the background in the LN9 cover is rather cool...

Images
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
Old 2018-06-16, 08:18   Link #8232
tsunade666

In the portrait, who is the one behind maou-chan? is that useless vamp? she looks good in the illustration. further inforcing she has looks but because her mother is the most social useless, she ended up just being useless.
Old 2018-06-16, 12:35   Link #8233
K2Grey

I like how the color of Ariel's weird cape tassel things changes color from purple to red as they go down, broken up by the outstretched arm. Sort of showing the monster side of her.

Wonder if that arm is supposed to be Shiro's or D's.

Shiro in the background like that is really good, yes. Further proof that she will be up to her full god antics in this book.
K2Grey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-06-16, 13:42   Link #8234
tsunade666

Is vol 9 already out? I can't understand it beside the date below. Is that the release date? July 15, 2018?

I can't see much the illustration which is why I'm asking for the volume 9, if its released. Need a better view of the front cover.
Old 2018-06-16, 13:54   Link #8235
kari-no-sugata II

Release date for LN9 and V5 of the manga is July 15th, yes. A month to go...
Old 2018-06-18, 18:09   Link #8236
Drcl972

Was it revealed how can Sophia be a pure blood true ancestor vampire if she has human parents? if not, any opinions?
Drcl972 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-06-18, 18:10   Link #8237
Xellos-_^
Not Enough Sleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drcl972 View Post
Was it revealed how can Sophia be a pure blood true ancestor vampire if she has human parents? if not, any opinions?
because D thought it be would be fun.

Last edited by Xellos-_^; 2018-06-19 at 11:06.
Xellos-_^ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-06-19, 09:55   Link #8238
kari-no-sugata II

"because D thought it would be fun" - seems that applies to the latest raw chapter too.

Mostly about Shiro trying to cheer up Oka-chan sensei (shocking Felmina with her kindness).

However, at the end, suddenly all 3 (Felmina, sensei and Kushitani) suddenly look at Shiro strangely. Shiro's not too surprised and thinks that the time has come. Via her clones hacking the System she checks through the logs and a "world quest" has been issued: Will you obstruct or support the plan of the Evil God who is scheming to sacrifice humanity in order to prevent the destruction of the world.

It's from the System but Shiro thinks it's D. Yeah, does sound rather like D... (as opposed to Sariel or Gyurie)
Old 2018-06-19, 11:26   Link #8239
tsunade666

Woot! Final battle start! That world quest, sound indeed of D.
Old 2018-06-19, 11:53   Link #8240
kari-no-sugata II

In the previous chapter I had wondered if Shiro was being a bit too paranoid about having to please D. In this chapter, despite Shiro having done the "right thing", D makes life more difficult for Shiro. Well, to be precise we only have Shiro's belief that it was D but it seems highly improbable that it was anyone else. If Sariel or Gyurie issued a "world quest" they wouldn't phrase it like that, I'm pretty sure. So D is definitely having fun at Shiro's expense.

I had wondered recently if Shiro might get Gyurie to do a world broadcast. I wonder if that is more likely or less likely to happen now?

Also, what's with the timing. Is this possibly related to Shun and the pope meeting? Either way, it's going to make life interesting for the pope and Shun...

Tags
fantasy, non-human mc, reincarnation