AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Infinite Stratos

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2011-02-18, 20:37   Link #61
Arya

Another Houki shipper here. Even if charlotte is cute, but compared to all the other girls she had more development with Ichika so it helped her to stand out.
My speculations about the winner.. Rin and the blonde girl are usually paired up in the story so they elide each other. Charles instead took the sharing room from Houki plus the secret between Ichika and her'd strengthen their bond. But Ichika is so dense that I'm afraid that nothing will shake him from his dumbness.
Anyways, now Houki is in a awkward situation with that tournament pairing. And she is the only one that have never piloted an IS. Differences that make the difference

Anyways finally we'll see her piloting an IS. I'm waiting it from the first episode. What will she choose, violence or strength?
Old 2011-02-20, 08:52   Link #62
Rag

Quote:
But Ichika is so dense that I'm afraid that nothing will shake him from his dumbness.
I'm willing to bet the last ep of IS would change that
Old 2011-02-20, 10:51   Link #63
Pocky Yoshi
Disabled By Request

Quote:
Originally Posted by HayashiTakara View Post
Houki goes Tsun only when our extremely dense hero behaves... dense. If he were to actually man up she'd be dere all the time.
If I were Ichika, I'd tease her with a kiss. I would get shoryuken'd, but I'm masochistic to come back and say I like you to her. That would probably make her get all dere for me. Ah! Tsundere+kendo+childhood friend+Ponytails=a classy girl to get masochistic for. I'm a sucker for these.
Old 2011-02-27, 01:08   Link #64
Kunagisa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rag View Post
I'm willing to bet the last ep of IS would change that
Seriously, she's the only one so far that he actually showed an interest in, like actually want to DO something to instead of just being awared that oh she's a female. Shame that ANY sort of progression made in volume 3 was completely nullified in volume 4 and putting ALL girls back on square one.

Kinda funny how all the girls think he's a siscon more than anything else.
Old 2011-03-01, 03:19   Link #65
Terminator98
Archangelic Demon Vampire
*Author

Was it the fireworks COVERING the sound or was it Ichika that really pretended NOT to hear? O.o
Old 2011-03-11, 13:22   Link #66
Nvis
Where are the good animes

(ditches Cecilia)

*Jumps on Houki bandwagon. 4th Gen rulez!

Tabane still my #1 though.
Old 2011-03-12, 03:11   Link #67
Akiyoshi
The Flame Crussader

Another Houki fan here. I find her character quite endearing, she's a very strong girl, but a noob IS pilot. She have a harsh temperament, but also a soft heart.

She starts the series as Ichika's close friend and roomate but then got shfted first by the Representative Candidates and then by Charlotte becoming the underdog among the girls(her kendo skills didn't help much against girls who can summon mecha parts out of nowhere xDU) and apparently she notices that, she receives the Aka Tsubaki but without actual experience or skills at IS piloting she's merely catching with the rest just because of how powerfull her new IS armour is. I'm betting for her receiving a trashing and spent a couple of chapters overcoming the defeat, then start to work on rise her skills to become a real IS pilot deserving of piloting the aka Tsubaki and fight alongside Ichika. I like her because is the one with the hardest way to overcome among the main girls, also being cool and strong but still showing the vulnerability of a girl of her age. Good traits for a heroine.

So yeah, Houki is my favourite xD

...9 years ago, the day after never would be the same

~The ASFB~
Old 2011-03-19, 23:06   Link #68
indr0008
Physicist

Send a message via MSN to indr0008 Send a message via Yahoo to indr0008
Quote:
Originally Posted by stuopidget View Post
Seriously, she's the only one so far that he actually showed an interest in, like actually want to DO something to instead of just being awared that oh she's a female. Shame that ANY sort of progression made in volume 3 was completely nullified in volume 4 and putting ALL girls back on square one.

Kinda funny how all the girls think he's a siscon more than anything else.
Are we talking about the novel here?
Old 2011-03-20, 05:33   Link #69
mangatron
worshipping the pantyhose

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nvis View Post
(ditches Cecilia)

*Jumps on Houki bandwagon. 4th Gen rulez!

Tabane still my #1 though.
Why you... unfaithful bastage Cecilia is mad with you! Get off my wagon! This ain't big enough for mangatron x Houki+1!

Ahem what I really wanted to talk about was Houki (big surprise). I got a confession to make. I love that training outfit (PE outfit? Gym?) that she wears.

I mean, it's just... her boobies are so pronounced in that outfit, I swear I melt everytime she gets onscreen with that I can't even say it is the outfit giving me the increased heart-rate, because I don't get the same mind melting feeling from other girls, such as the aforementioned Cecy-chan I know I may seem like a freak looking at pics of her training outfit on my computer, and carrying that around the world on my phone(s), but I love Houki so much I had to come here and confess

I must also confess, I did fantasize from time to time of grabbing her hair and stroking my fingers through it, one tail for each hand, and-.... never mind lol

Last edited by mangatron; 2011-03-20 at 05:43.
Old 2011-03-20, 10:21   Link #70
Belgaesh

Youko Hikasa is voicing in this season only girls with vast boobs, but I still like Houki better.
Old 2011-03-20, 10:35   Link #71
Terminator98
Archangelic Demon Vampire
*Author

Glory to Houkiness!

May the fourth generation along with exponential skill growth BRING HER ABOVE ALL!
So there are 12 or 13 episodes of Infinite Stratos? Because I'm kinda finding it hard to see when Ichika will actually give the present to her (the jewel/ribbon he bought when he went shopping with Chal), as episode 11 is mostly fighting (with Ichika/Houki getting their ass handed), 12 is mostly round two with all the girls.
Old 2011-03-20, 13:21   Link #72
Dahak86
Classics never age

Quote:
Originally Posted by mangatron View Post
hope ya still remember the pics I gave you.
it's better if you don't carry them around, but treasure them because they're very "precious".

btw yeah, I fully agree with you. Houki in her body-suit is always a treat; so are all the girls actually.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mangatron View Post
...but I love Houki so much I had to come here and confess
oh, glad you finally made up your mind.
it was starting to get tiring seeing you continuously trying to snatch Laura away from me...
Old 2011-03-21, 04:51   Link #73
MeisterBabylon
~ Your Smile ~
*Author

One less competition for Laura is always welcome.

*plots to backstab dahak next /yandereface*
Old 2011-03-21, 04:54   Link #74
mangatron
worshipping the pantyhose

Quote:
Originally Posted by Belgaesh View Post
Youko Hikasa is voicing in this season only girls with vast boobs, but I still like Houki better.
I'll say this right here, I love Houki's size. Not too big, definitely not small, just... very pleasing to the things I call my "eye's"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terminator98 View Post
So there are 12 or 13 episodes of Infinite Stratos? Because I'm kinda finding it hard to see when Ichika will actually give the present to her (the jewel/ribbon he bought when he went shopping with Chal), as episode 11 is mostly fighting (with Ichika/Houki getting their ass handed), 12 is mostly round two with all the girls.
That's what I thought would happen in episode 10, certainly would have been a nice celebration of her acquisition of a personal IS. But that led me to hope for 2 scenario's which I would certainly enjoy: one would be that, he gives it to her (what I believe is a necklace) before the upcoming battle, and that she wears it into battle, or the other scenario would be he gives it afterwards, which hopefully also means she wins the harem battle and I get to sulk of having finally rooted for the main girl, only to have my heart broken...

Because I definitely don't want the writers to forget about the gift, I especially don't want the gift to actually be for Chifuyu-nee, and I really really hope that his giving of the gift is not drowned out by the appearance of the other harem candidates suddenly throwing themselves at the Ichi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dahak86 View Post
hope ya still remember the pics I gave you.
it's better if you don't carry them around, but treasure them because they're very "precious".
I have to admit, I do actually carry them around I left it on my MicroSD as it was on my phone when I saved them, I don't think I should remove them either... probably better do a double password lock on my phone

Quote:
btw yeah, I fully agree with you. Houki in her body-suit is always a treat; so are all the girls actually.
That's the word I was looking for! "Body-suit", thanks For the life of me, that's the only word that escaped my mental gears (I was almost close to calling it a sports-bra, because, you know, a well-endowed girl wearing a sports-bra is the closest you can get to some... nevermind

But yes, it is true, ALL the other girls in this series as well are just as lovely, I gotta admit Rinny surprises me of actually being a little bigger than I thought, and at times Laura looks just as big as Cecy-chan

Quote:
oh, glad you finally made up your mind.
it was starting to get tiring seeing you continuously trying to snatch Laura away from me...

What the... m-my words of Houki-love should n-not be misconstrued as my admission of terminating my persuit of other love interests! You know what they say, once I was given a nickname, it shall never be taken away or discarded! Yeah!

On a side note, I wouldn't mind if Laura geass'ed me with that left eye of hers ok yeah, I'm a M, I admit whenever I see Houki beat on Ichi, I just boil with jealousy wishing I was the one beaten up...
Old 2011-03-24, 01:35   Link #75
angel_fallen
Arch Druid

The way I see it is that Houki is close to be bottom of the five girls like a poll i seen, well she was third in that, but none the less char had 54% out of 33k votes. I say episode 10 was a good way for her to match those damn polls. I also agree with all of the above an awesome sight is to be seen when she is in her body-suit.

Last edited by angel_fallen; 2011-03-24 at 01:40. Reason: lol i put episode 11 instead of 10 XD i want episode 11
Old 2011-03-24, 06:52   Link #76
indr0008
Physicist

Send a message via MSN to indr0008 Send a message via Yahoo to indr0008
Arent hers too big? I mean those will be nice to see if her height and proportion were like Chifuyu's.

Or is it just me?
Old 2011-03-24, 07:44   Link #77
eiyuu99

Houki is certainly very well-endowed in that area.
Old 2011-03-24, 11:06   Link #78
Akiyoshi
The Flame Crussader

Quote:
Originally Posted by angel_fallen View Post
The way I see it is that Houki is close to be bottom of the five girls like a poll i seen, well she was third in that, but none the less char had 54% out of 33k votes. I say episode 10 was a good way for her to match those damn polls. I also agree with all of the above an awesome sight is to be seen when she is in her body-suit.
I think that was pretty noirmal to expect since the focus of the developement got away from her in the lasts chapters but apparently she regain some focus in Ch. 10 let's see if she manage to do something interesting.

~The ASFB~
Old 2011-03-24, 13:45   Link #79
justpassingby

Another Houki's supporter reporting in :P. Mainly because Youko Hikasa. Though even if I'm not a fan, I would still be bewildered regarding her screen time and relevancy in the anime as the season come to a close. Glad she isn't totally neglected.

I still doesn't care much about shipping Houki and the Ichika, because I'm not fond of him. Hell, whiny Banagher is still more likable than him
This reminds me when I shipped Setsuna and Marina from Gundam 00. Both characters became less and less of my favorites (lost hope ) as weeks passed by. Still shocked with the movie epilogue though

I hope she and the other harems will get good or/and dramatic endings, no matter who Ichika ends with (lucky bus3rd )
Old 2011-03-24, 15:57   Link #80
Akiyoshi
The Flame Crussader

As long as don't end up being an "open end" i will be sarisfied. Ichika or no Ichika, Houki deserves to be happy xD.

~The ASFB~
Closed Thread

Tags
characters