AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Web Novels

Notices

Old 2018-04-22, 09:37   Link #1
suzaku879

The World Where We Meet [Original Web Novel]

Hello, My name is Karna and I will write my own novel and put it on my blog https://karnanovel.wordpress.com/ (please check it if you want to) and I just upload it on wattpad https://www.wattpad.com/story/145997...-where-we-meet

English isn’t my first language so please forgive me if there any mistake and please help me to correct them

I really hope you guys will enjoy my worthless novel since it is my first time writing a story to satisfy my fantasy (lol) and I will make my novel as short as possible. I don't know why but I like a short novel

Yours sincerely

Karna

Note: I still haven't decided what name for the MC yet, so that's why I make chapter 1 have 2 parts
Note: Please forgive me if I didn't allow to post it here, admin can delete if you want

Sypnosis:
When I opened my eyes and didn’t remember anything...
It was your voice, the very first thing that I heard...

You give me a new memory to remember...
But the wheel of fate will keep rotating and make sure we became what we are fated to be

Genre: Drama, Fantasy, Slice of Life, Adventure, Action, Adventure, Supernatural

Please tell me what you think, thank you very much!

Table Of Content
Chapter 0: Prologue & Chapter 1: Name #1
Chpater 1: Name #2

Last edited by suzaku879; 2018-04-23 at 09:22. Reason: Adding Table of Content to my post
suzaku879 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-04-22, 11:47   Link #2
suzaku879

Cover for The World Where We Meet

So I make a simple cover for my novel, and this is the original one

But someone say it's pretty hard to read and tell me to use outer glow effect, so here is the new one

Old 2018-04-22, 12:09   Link #3
suzaku879

Chapter 0: Prologue

Spoiler for Chapter 0: Prologue:

Chapter 1: Name #1

Spoiler for Chapter 1 part1:

Last edited by suzaku879; 2018-04-22 at 14:03.
Old 2018-04-22, 12:21   Link #4
wuhugm
Confused Shark

^Too soon to tell anything
wuhugm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-04-22, 13:25   Link #5
dragon1412

Like Erotora said, too short for any actual reading, much less judging and comments
dragon1412 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-04-22, 15:56   Link #6
suzaku879

Chapter 1: Name #2

Chapter 1: Name #2

Spoiler for Chapter 1 part2:
Old 2018-04-22, 16:18   Link #7
suzaku879

Quote:
Originally Posted by wuhugm View Post
^Too soon to tell anything
Quote:
Originally Posted by dragon1412 View Post
Like Erotora said, too short for any actual reading, much less judging and comments
I know, I'm sorry about that... I already write a few chapters but I still editing them
Old 2018-04-23, 06:35   Link #8
pervypig

Hey, good job there. Might be a good idea to get an editor you can trust.

Also, I presume your work would have an 'asian' feel, since if you noticed, this place is called 'anime-suki', meaning that otakus and pervs (like me) haunt this place like flies to dead meat. There are exceptions, of course, but not many.
pervypig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-04-23, 09:09   Link #9
suzaku879

Quote:
Originally Posted by pervypig View Post
Hey, good job there. Might be a good idea to get an editor you can trust.

Also, I presume your work would have an 'asian' feel, since if you noticed, this place is called 'anime-suki', meaning that otakus and pervs (like me) haunt this place like flies to dead meat. There are exceptions, of course, but not many.
Hey there! Yeah, I'm thinking about it, because when I'm writing it alone and I'm sure you already notice how horrible my writing is.

I'm heavily inspired by Japanese novels and a few Korean novels and Chinese novels and that's why I decide to post it here because there so many people here who know how Japanese's novels structure and feel more than I do. I'm trying to make it feels like those novels but bring it to medieval-era like feeling (Don't know how to put it to words, sorry)
Old 2018-04-23, 13:13   Link #10
pervypig

^ Oh, ur writing ain't bad. But if I were you, I'd not start this thread myself - 'let someone else sing your own praise', as the saying goes. Well, no matter, keep up the good work. You'd find that people here lurks a great deal unless it's a topic really close to their hearts (or absolutely can't stand). Don't mind the criticisms too much - cos nothing really matters on the internet - and you'd do fine. In fact, if they criticize your work, you should be happy, cos it means they're really reading it (which is a universe away from being shelved and forgotten).

I won't presume to give tips to writing a good novel, but I think one ingredient that 'asian' novels never lack is ship-tease, which I can see in your work. Good job... now add some fan-service too and we're all ready for publishing...
pervypig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-04-23, 21:56   Link #11
dogulas

Good job, keep on man.
dogulas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-04-24, 09:17   Link #12
Alisa~Chan~
A Bat Toting FOX~!

Hmm~ if you are inspired by Japanese novels then, maybe you are going for a amnesia caused by transporting to another world~?
If so, then please add some details like, what the surrounding looks like and description of what character looks like if they are beautiful or not~
Also, you might want to make use of some features in your website(I haven't visited it yet) to add colors to texts to signify who is talking whether it's their inner monologue or talking out loud~
Alisa~Chan~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-04-24, 13:05   Link #13
suzaku879

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alisa~Chan~ View Post
Hmm~ if you are inspired by Japanese novels then, maybe you are going for a amnesia caused by transporting to another world~?
If so, then please add some details like, what the surrounding looks like and description of what character looks like if they are beautiful or not~
Also, you might want to make use of some features in your website(I haven't visited it yet) to add colors to texts to signify who is talking whether it's their inner monologue or talking out loud~
While I'am inspired by Japanese novels, I'm trying not to get to heavy influenced by it, and yeah the MC have amnesia but it's not about tranported to another world, but more like your generic fantasy novel

Ah, thank you so much for giving inputs!
Old 2018-04-24, 13:06   Link #14
suzaku879

Quote:
Originally Posted by pervypig View Post
^ Oh, ur writing ain't bad. But if I were you, I'd not start this thread myself - 'let someone else sing your own praise', as the saying goes. Well, no matter, keep up the good work. You'd find that people here lurks a great deal unless it's a topic really close to their hearts (or absolutely can't stand). Don't mind the criticisms too much - cos nothing really matters on the internet - and you'd do fine. In fact, if they criticize your work, you should be happy, cos it means they're really reading it (which is a universe away from being shelved and forgotten).

I won't presume to give tips to writing a good novel, but I think one ingredient that 'asian' novels never lack is ship-tease, which I can see in your work. Good job... now add some fan-service too and we're all ready for publishing...
I will try my best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dogulas View Post
Good job, keep on man.
Thank you man!

Tags
drama, fantasy, original work, story