AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > To Aru... Index [LN/M]

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2011-03-09, 12:23   Link #8501
MrTerrorist
Takao Tsundere Cruiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by kevin93 View Post
Spoiler:
You forgot one more.
Spoiler for Guess who it is?:
Old 2011-03-09, 12:26   Link #8502
kevin93

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrTerrorist View Post
You forgot one more.

Vento?

Spoiler for Aleister:

Spoiler for KIRIGAOKA??:
Old 2011-03-09, 12:29   Link #8503
Plant42

Spoiler for No make up Vent:
Old 2011-03-09, 12:35   Link #8504
Okashira
どうだろうね。ふふ

Quote:
Originally Posted by TouMAN View Post
So tomorrow is the day
Actually it's close to 3AM of the 10th in japan right now; so it's for about close to 7 hours before New Testament starts to officially sell.

Quote:
What do we have to expect ?
More in quantity and more accurate spoilers, for one thing.
Old 2011-03-09, 12:43   Link #8505
Hell_ping
一刀繚乱

Quote:
Originally Posted by Plant42 View Post
Spoiler for No make up Vent:
Well, pointless for Vento to don all the piercings now, isn't it? Maybe magic will restore her face.

Spoiler for Aleister:

As Aleister will say: Showtime
Old 2011-03-09, 13:09   Link #8506
TouMAN

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okashira View Post
Actually it's close to 3AM of the 10th in japan right now; so it's for about close to 7 hours before New Testament starts to officially sell.

More in quantity and more accurate spoilers, for one thing.
Thats good to know.

But I actually wanted to know how long we have to wait for spoilers, and the Volume to be translated.
I know that everything has it own pace, but there has to be some kind of period,no ?

I´m still quit new about this stuff so I apologize if I am asking a stupid question here

Goodwill Shall Be Trusted For Now
Old 2011-03-09, 13:17   Link #8507
Okashira
どうだろうね。ふふ

Quote:
Thats good to know.
But I actually wanted to know how long we have to wait for spoilers.

I know that everything has it own pace, but there has to be some kind of period,no ?
It depends on where one looks, some places like 2ch usually take something like 6 to 20 hours to start with the comment flood. More "specialized" places like wikis or review blogs take longer than a few days to add "detailed" articles where one can get the idea of things.

I have completely no idea on how long a raw needs for popping up, because as far as I can tell those things always pop up at unexpected / different times. It should be noted that LN raws need more work than manga since it's more pages and I think that the page size is different as well.

Translations are a whole different dimension all together.
Old 2011-03-09, 13:26   Link #8508
Miraluka
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by NutShell View Post
did some one know what Mikoto search in the bank ?

is that about touma power ? in vol 19 that stated mikoto hacking bank data and get known aboutt imagine breaker
No she hacked the school where Touma attends only to discover we wasn't there a good time a.k.a. he isn't on Academy City.

Even if she tries to found about Touma's power in the Data Bank there will be no results, is too secret to be in a place like that.
Old 2011-03-09, 13:45   Link #8509
TouMAN

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilfriback View Post
No she hacked the school where Touma attends only to discover we wasn't there a good time a.k.a. he isn't on Academy City.

Even if she tries to found about Touma's power in the Data Bank there will be no results, is too secret to be in a place like that.

didn´t she already see him on Tv before she hacked the Data bank ?

Old 2011-03-09, 13:46   Link #8510
Miraluka
Banned

Quote:
didn´t she already see him on Tv before she hacked the Data bank ?
Thats right she know after hacking wasn't there and then saw him on TV.

There is a poll on wiki:
http://toarumajutsunoindex.wikia.com..._no_Index_Wiki
Old 2011-03-09, 14:53   Link #8511
I_am_Kami
Disabled By Request

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hiro Hayase View Post
People are getting too restless for spoilers. We already waited for 2 month's for the new novel, so what's waiting another 2-3 days compared to that. I would usually finish reading a novel in 4-5 hours at most, although I prefer re-reading it again to get a better understanding of what just happened in the story.

Btw I highly doubt the author would replace Touma as the main character due to several reasons:

1. Touma is by far the most popular character. (Author's usually would want to capitalize on such popularity)

2. We had like 22+ volumes of development about Touma and co. If Touma's not the main character then what was the point of all that development?

3. All of us fans waited to hear what happened to Touma since volume 22. The author even spiced things up by introducing the new NT novel with "The world without 'him'..." (The Author was just pulling our leg)

4. Seriously, what would happen to Touma's harem if he became a side character? LOL

5. It's probably gonna be like volume 15 and 19 where much of story revolves around AC , Accelerator, and Shiage. Then, the next volume will center around Touma and co.

P.S. At most we might just have the perspectives in the novel changing from Touma to Accelerator to Shiage and vice-versa. An interesting plot twist would be if Touma was actually the antagonist this time. JK.

Correction, we waited 6 months for this novel
Old 2011-03-09, 15:41   Link #8512
TouMAN

Quote:
Originally Posted by I_am_Kami View Post
well even if you say that, it seems that we don´t get to read it anytime soon anyway.

Old 2011-03-09, 16:01   Link #8513
Karna
just some guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrTerrorist View Post
You forgot one more.
Oh crap, vent is actually kind of hot without her piercings and makeup.
Old 2011-03-09, 17:06   Link #8514
Mr.Kyon
I crack you up

Uh... So who is Aleister gonna wack with his rod?
Old 2011-03-09, 17:13   Link #8515
shmaster
オンドリャァァァ!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flere821 View Post
"Swayed away from her original position enough for him to summon"? I don't think he said that, can you give me the exact chapter and part in the novel? (I don't have a actual paper copy of the book, so page numbers aren't much help to me =/)

Besides, this bit over at Vol22 Ch12 Pt7 should settle this:

经过右方之手,四大属性的动摇已经被修正。现在的她并不是「似神者」和「神之力」的混合体「米夏」,而是纯 粹意义上的大天使

[Through Fiamma’s hands, the disturbance between the four elements have been corrected. Now she is no longer ‘Misha’, a mix between the ‘Power of God (Gabriel)’ and the ‘One who is like God (Michael)’, but an Archangel in its full right.]

Therefore, Misha is not Gabriel.

Same part, Misha wasn't sent back to Heaven after being defeated by Acqua and others:

虽然一度被科学怪物们的力量打碎打散,但这并不意味着对她的本质造成伤害。就好像朝着水打出一拳,水会四处 飞溅,但并不代表水的质量会减少。一样的事。

[Though having been scattered once by the monsters of Science, that didn’t mean she was diminished in any way. Just like throwing a punch at a pool of water, water may splatter around but ultimately it doesn’t mean the water will lessen in anyway. This is the same.]

No resummoning is necessary.

And come to think of it, my point Misha being the name of Michael wasn't addressed by you... if Misha is Gabriel, then it would have broken a rule decreed by God in ToaruVerse. Angels, supposedly being 'puppets' of God and without free will in ToaruVerse, should not be capable of doing that. Others like Lucifer are the exception.
Now you are contridicting yourself. Since Angels are indeed puppets, if it is really Michael is Gbariel's body, he cannot perform Sweep. Sweep is a power that is not related to the elemental affinity but a specific assignment given out by god. This is a task to Gabriel in person not her element. Thus, even if Michael has Gabriel's body still would not be able to cast Sweep as the right to cast Sweep has nothing to do with the body.

Plus, the above lines you stated, nothing above states the consciousness is what got swapped. They merely stated the elements that are. You are jumping in logic to assume that the swap of element equals to the swap of consciousness. Not even the line when Gabriel was returned to normal state a thing about their consciousness.

Ultiamtely, Fiamma's Guradian Angel is still Michael and Aqua still Gabriel, this is the evidence that their angels is still inside their proper vessel. If the swap got to the point that even cosnciousness is swaped, Fiamma's angel should become Gabriel by this point. Like how Vent's angel has become Uriel and Terra's Raphael.
Old 2011-03-09, 17:14   Link #8516
Suzuku
(`・⊝・´)/\(`・⊝・´)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Kyon View Post
Uh... So who is Aleister gonna wack with his rod?
That's the Blasting Rod, the thing he used to defeat Fiamma. It was first shown/alluded to in vol 10 when Aleister decided that if things start to get out of control and Touma can't handle a situation he would step in personally. If you go look at ep 13 of Index II you can see it pop up.
Old 2011-03-09, 17:19   Link #8517
outerelf

Quote:
Technically. But seeming how we've been getting these fast paced translations for the past few months, I suppose you could say its more like we haven't been waiting that long, because we've had something to appease the hunger while we wait.
Old 2011-03-09, 17:20   Link #8518
Mr.Kyon
I crack you up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suzuku View Post
That's the Blasting Rod, the thing he used to defeat Fiamma. It was first shown/alluded to in vol 10 when Aleister decided that if things start to get out of control and Touma can't handle a situation he would step in personally. If you go look at ep 13 of Index II you can see it pop up.
I know. What I'm alluding to is that if there's an art design for it for New Testament Volume 1 specifically, he must appear and use it at one point.
Old 2011-03-09, 17:22   Link #8519
Hiro Hayase

Quote:
Oh nice catch, I was half asleep writing that. I'll fix that in my original post.

Btw a littler warning to the people that bought the NT. Be very careful when opening the pages, my friend was reading through the pages of volume 22 with such intensity when it first came out that he accidentally teared a couple pages.

Well this may seem like a stupid warning at first, but it does happen to people when they are reading so passionately.
Old 2011-03-09, 17:31   Link #8520
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Spoiler:
1. So is Frenda's little sister just there to give that extra bit of guilt to Mugino?

Quote:
Spoiler:

2. Okay, nobody else is even a least bit curious what's up with the new villain character ?

Quote:
Spoiler:

Like I've said before, that's a very interesting choice of causal wear, did she pick it or was it Accelerator?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teh_Ping View Post

Spoiler for Aleister:

As Aleister will say: Showtime
Aleister would need to clean house before going all out on the remaining magicians, too much troublemakers messing things in his home turf...
Closed Thread

Tags
action, dengeki bunko, fantasy, light novels, science fiction, shounen