AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Love Live!

Notices

View Poll Results: Love Live! Sunshine - Episode 9 Rating
Perfect 10 12 44.44%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 8 29.63%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 3 11.11%
7 out of 10 : Good 3 11.11%
6 out of 10 : Average 1 3.70%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 0 0%
4 out of 10 : Poor 0 0%
3 out of 10 : Bad 0 0%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 0 0%
1 out of 10 : Painful 0 0%
Voters: 27. You may not vote on this poll

Old 2016-09-01, 08:19   Link #81
Windy
Smug AF Birb

Send a message via MSN to Windy
Welp, We've got 2 days until the next episode so now feels like an appropriate time for my usual "How did this episode affect your favorite girl standings?" listing. I think last week I'd have had my list at this:

Chika > Riko > Hanamaru = Ruby > Dia > You = Mari > Yohane ? Kanan

This week though...

Chika > Dia > Riko > Ruby > Hanamaru = Mari > Kanan > You > Yohane

Chika more than likely never going to stop being my favorite, especially with her becoming more and more like a mother in the group, but Dia is making a very strong case after this week. I put Ruby over Hanamaru this week because of her smile...just, that thing is angelic. Now that I can, I put Kanan over You and Yohane, reasoning being even though what she did was kind of a dick move, I bet most of you would have actually done the same exact thing, so I can empathize with it more. I wish I could like You more but she just has no character development outside of her Uniform fetish XD. Yohane at the bottom even though I like her because I just have a thing against Chuunis, and this is about character not vocal talent, otherwise she'd be much higher lol.
Windy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-09-01, 15:03   Link #82
playmaker2k
Nishikino Maki (* ̄▽ ̄*)

Windy, I think your rankings should only go up to Top 5 since revealing your bottom 5 is going to lead to a lot of hurt feelings. I'm not offended by your bottom ranking, but there will be some who will. In the past forums, we never reveal our bottom 5. It would just lead to drama. That's why it was peaceful. Ignorance is truly bliss.

All I'm saying is your (unknowingly) setting up a landmine for people to step on. lol Idols are serious business.

Last edited by playmaker2k; 2016-09-01 at 15:17.
playmaker2k is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-09-01, 15:14   Link #83
Seihai
スマイリウム

I don't see anything wrong with naming your current favourite characters from top to bottom. Opinions differ and obviously a personal rating from one individual when the first cour is not yet even finished doesn't really... well, it doesn't say much. It's more like a first impression to me, really.
Old 2016-09-01, 15:19   Link #84
playmaker2k
Nishikino Maki (* ̄▽ ̄*)

I know. I'm just warning Windy when it comes to these things. I've experienced how nasty it could be in other places especially comic book forums.
Maybe it just being around that murky stuff made me warn Windy.

Anyway, here's mine:

Aqours:

1. Yohane - (This will never change)
2. Mari/You - I'm torn and can't choose either one yet.
3. Riko - Child of Maki and Umi, The Kars of Aqours
4. Chika - The Leader. Needs *Red Bow as default accessory.

(*#2 spot is automatically hers if it happens in S2 )

Last edited by playmaker2k; 2016-09-01 at 16:36.
Old 2016-09-01, 15:54   Link #85
Seihai
スマイリウム

Naming your top OG is worse than naming your bottom 5 SS tbh considering OG isn't exactly relevant here.

My momentary top:
1. Chika
Energetic straightforward girls are usually my favourite.
2. Ruby
Her looks, voice and gestures all won me over.
3. Riko/Maru
Riko's good points to me are her balance between normalcy and goofiness. She was on my 2nd spot at first, but Ruby's charm slapped me in the face. Maru seems to be solid on that third spot, her antics are so very amusing and they are partly relatable as well (i.e. I didn't have a phone until recently and I pretty much had that "It's the future!" reaction)
4. Dia/Yohane/You
My love points for Dia went up a lot this episode so we'll see. Yohane had a great intro episode, but she hasn't done much ever since. I don't mind chuunis and think they always provide an amazing opportunity to present us gothic/victorian style gigs. You still needs some character development, but she still has enough good points to me that she isn't on the "last" spot. The Aquarium PV helped.
5. Mari/Kanan
Needless to say both of these girls simply lacked screentime so I'm not sure what I can say about them. It's not like there are bad things about them that they're on the "last" spot, but it's just there isn't much that I can say either. Their drama was nicely executed, but I don't see that as a reason to evaluate them higher.
Old 2016-09-01, 16:28   Link #86
playmaker2k
Nishikino Maki (* ̄▽ ̄*)

I thought it was overall in LL.
It's probably too late, but I erased it anyway. lol
Old 2016-09-01, 22:07   Link #87
SleepingTerror
green hair, don't care

Favorites:
1. You
2. Yohane
3. Hanamaru
4. Dia

Mari used to be third but after she chose Kanan I booted her >
SleepingTerror is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-09-01, 22:19   Link #88
Windy
Smug AF Birb

Haha sorry, I'll choose my words carefully then ;p. This forum is a bit more tame than the rabid fangirl/boy site/forums though.

In all seriousness, I have very good reasons behind where I put girls where they are, and its not like I dislike a single girl. (And that's the characterization list, the vocals list is completely different, and one I won't actually share because I would get mauled by rabid fans lol)
Old 2016-09-02, 03:34   Link #89
AP24

So who would you consider as the ones who founded Aqours? The 2nd years or the 3rd years?
AP24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-09-02, 07:37   Link #90
Windy
Smug AF Birb

Quote:
Originally Posted by AP24 View Post
So who would you consider as the ones who founded Aqours? The 2nd years or the 3rd years?
Until I hear some singles performed by the 3rd years only (except for the ED because we all know that's an inevitability), I consider the 2nd years the real founders.
Old 2016-09-02, 08:09   Link #91
Seihai
スマイリウム

Quote:
Originally Posted by AP24 View Post
3rd years are founders of Aquors as another group. 2nd years are the founders of the Aquors we know now. That's a fact and at the same time my opinion.
Old 2016-09-02, 10:02   Link #92
Kakurin
大佐

Why would the third-years be considered the founders? It's a new group, Chika and the others came up with the idea of creating a school idol group completely independent and oblivious of the third-years' group a couple years back. Yes, they share the same name, but that's all there is. At the core it's no different to Nozomi giving Honoka and the others the name "Muse".
Old 2016-09-03, 10:41   Link #93
kitten320

I don't really have a list but Dia is 100% number 1 for me, episode 10 solidified it.

And Kanan probably least favourite... I just don't agree with her "ass" logic and she hasn't really provided anything that would really interest me.

Not that I dislike her, but she does not interest me much. She needs better exposure.