AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Full Metal Panic > Past FMP Series (Archive)

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2006-09-30, 20:47   Link #41
kanachan

Send a message via Yahoo to kanachan
i love all of the songs in fmp! especially tomorrow and sorega ai deshou but what i love the most is the opening song of full metal panic-tsr "minamikaze"
i totally love that song!XD
Old 2006-10-01, 01:46   Link #42
datoysterman2

Send a message via AIM to datoysterman2
me too! that is the best song ever
but does any one have the ending for TSR ?
Old 2006-10-01, 16:38   Link #43
masterwok

Quote:
Originally Posted by datoysterman2
me too! that is the best song ever
but does any one have the ending for TSR ?
datoysterman2 r u saying that u havent seen the last episode and u want it.
Old 2006-10-01, 19:52   Link #44
Generalgm
Eager Young Space Cadet

does anyone know the song from FMP TSR in episode 13 in which Kaname is giving Sousuke a pep talk? I've been looking for that piece forever. The musical composer for FMP TSR is Toshihiko Sahashi, but I've scanned all his pieces (that I know of)
Old 2006-10-02, 00:27   Link #45
datoysterman2

Send a message via AIM to datoysterman2
pep talk? whats that?
Old 2006-10-02, 08:02   Link #46
Generalgm
Eager Young Space Cadet

Quote:
Originally Posted by datoysterman2
pep talk? whats that?
Ya know.... When like Sousuke Is all bummed to hell in episode 13 FMP TSR. Then Kaname come and kicks some of the tar outta him. Ya know, the sunrise scene.
Old 2006-10-03, 22:03   Link #47
yellowkaiq
~Chrno + Rosette~

Send a message via AIM to yellowkaiq
Minamikaze. Shimokawa Mikuni is amazing.
I loved all three openings for all three FMPs: Tomorrow, Sore ga, Ai Deshou (?), and Minamikaze.

They *almost* come close to "Daisuki da yo" by Naomi Tanizaki, for To Heart ~Remember my Memories~. That song, IMO, is the best anime song ever.

Youtube.com/timelesstroll - Check me out!
Old 2006-10-04, 20:29   Link #48
joii
animated one

The songs in fmp are good but the song that i really enjoy is "Tomorrow", that song is really catchy. But also really enjoy Sore Ga, Ai Deshou.
Old 2006-10-23, 19:18   Link #49
Hekyoichi
[1/I] f*** on line!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Generalgm View Post
does anyone know the song from FMP TSR in episode 13 in which Kaname is giving Sousuke a pep talk? I've been looking for that piece forever. The musical composer for FMP TSR is Toshihiko Sahashi, but I've scanned all his pieces (that I know of)
At first I really thought it was "Kaiko"(from the FMP TRS Original soundtrack), but after listening to it again and comparing again and again, I figured out that both has a different musical score and just almost close to being the same, but is actually different. Not really sure! Eh.. I feel that I was tricked by my ears coz I didn't at least figure out the actual differences nor the similarities. And up to now I'm still not sure if my verdict about it is right or wrong. lol And theres Shouri in the fluctuating part, which also sounds the same to the one played in ep.13(the sunset scene). lol

Anway, I'm loving those songs namely Kaiko, Shouri, the anonymous song "the sunset scene"from ep 13 and also Heion, Yuuai from the TSR, fumoffu, FMP soundtrack and the opening/ending track's especially Sore Ga Ai Deshou, Minami Kaze and Mouichido Kimi Ni Aitai due to their light, calming, peaceful or catchy tune.
Old 2006-10-23, 20:22   Link #50
Killa_hurtz
THE SousukexKaname Fan

Minamikaze owns the crap out of every other FMP song
Old 2006-10-23, 23:02   Link #51
SnakeLegend
Back Again From Haruhiism

Send a message via MSN to SnakeLegend
Minami Kaze and Tomorrow is not bad, gives a pretty good feel to the mood of the singer
Old 2006-10-27, 06:16   Link #52
Hekyoichi
[1/I] f*** on line!

Minami Kaze sure is a great song. Very tight for an FMP intro and yes it suits well for FMP TSR. It is translated as "South Winds" in english. It's rather a passionate song with an upbeat blend in it. It gives me a peaceful and wonderful feeling whenever I listen to it.
And..
I dont get tired listening to it along with Sore Ga Ai Deshou which also gives me a good impression. As a matter of fact, I'm very much familiar of the lyrics of both. I'd say it's stuck in my brain already! lol

Sort of a guilty pleasure before , but now I'm proud to have heard/known and liked such good songs. I don't mind playing it on my stero in maximum volume.

Last edited by Hekyoichi; 2006-10-27 at 08:35.
Old 2006-11-07, 05:28   Link #53
catch8088

Episode 4 Mission Briefing

Does anyone know where I can get a copy of the background music during the mission briefing in episode 4 of FMP!? It also appears at the beginning of episode 5. The title will suffice if no one has the mp3.

I already have the soundtracks of FMP! and FMP? F. They are not there.
Old 2006-11-07, 05:49   Link #54
Hypernova

Location: Virgo Supercluster, Milky Way, Orion Arm, Sol, Earth, Taiwan
Sore Ga Ai Deshou, no matter how many time I reload songs onto my mp3 it will always be there. It is almost part of the firmware for me.
Old 2006-11-07, 06:00   Link #55
Killa_hurtz
THE SousukexKaname Fan

I never really cared for "I Guess That's Love" though...it was forgettable
Old 2006-11-07, 06:12   Link #56
Yuelon
喜怒哀

Quote:
Originally Posted by kanachan View Post
i love all of the songs in fmp! especially tomorrow and sorega ai deshou but what i love the most is the opening song of full metal panic-tsr "minamikaze"
i totally love that song!XD
Agree
I cant forget the last sence at the end of FMP TSR with this in it, it totally owns ahahahah..........
Whether do I not know
Why can't we be togather like Moon & Stars.

Old 2006-11-11, 23:37   Link #57
Yuelon
喜怒哀

Quote:
Originally Posted by catch8088 View Post
Does anyone know where I can get a copy of the background music during the mission briefing in episode 4 of FMP!? It also appears at the beginning of episode 5. The title will suffice if no one has the mp3.

I already have the soundtracks of FMP! and FMP? F. They are not there.
Well I know the bgm you are looking for and its called "Checklist" which i got form FFMP! original soundtrack 1, It may not sound as good as in the anime do but will do
Whether do I not know
Why can't we be togather like Moon & Stars.

Old 2006-11-12, 04:16   Link #58
catch8088

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yuelon View Post
Well I know the bgm you are looking for and its called "Checklist" which i got form FFMP! original soundtrack 1, It may not sound as good as in the anime do but will do
My bad. Episode 5 uses the BGM "Checklist." What I'm looking for is the BGM during the mission briefing towards the end of Episode 4. I just realized now that they are different. I'm talking about the one with Galinin talking before the BGM becomes Plan 1056.

Please answer if you know.

Thanks in advance.
Old 2006-11-12, 12:06   Link #59
masterwok

Quote:
Originally Posted by catch8088 View Post
My bad. Episode 5 uses the BGM "Checklist." What I'm looking for is the BGM during the mission briefing towards the end of Episode 4. I just realized now that they are different. I'm talking about the one with Galinin talking before the BGM becomes Plan 1056.

Please answer if you know.

Thanks in advance.
is it called counterattack.
Old 2006-11-12, 17:44   Link #60
catch8088

Quote:
Originally Posted by masterwok View Post
i have the song on my computer so do u want it or u can get it on limewire.
So much for hope. I downloaded a copy and, unfortunately, that was not it. Anyone else have any suggestions? How many CDs does the OST of the first series of FMP have?

Well, to end this post, I finally bought the second CD of FMP! and it was the 10th song, called Tuatha de Danaan.

Last edited by catch8088; 2006-11-20 at 05:54. Reason: Updated entry since there is still no response.
Closed Thread