AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2003-11-13, 20:21   Link #41
pathyfinder
Terabyte needs anime!

Quote by NEVELS " The thing with Sakura was:
A) So you wouldn't know if Gaara would attack Sakura.
B) To create confusion/suspense about who was going to which room."

........I understand, but I just couldn't T A K E IT I'm just way to imature, for waiting.

Has anyone else have the thought that: Ok, this hospital obviosly has all the ninja's that were injured during the exam right? WHY oh why then, do they not have someone guarding these recovering ninja's around the clock. SO FAR:

Sasuke - attacked then HE ran off to seek Oro OR TRAIN "point is he left without anyone at the hospital knowing" LEE - Left room to train, and attacked.

THis isn't good. I would think they would want to care for their precious valuable Ninja's especially with Oro around and after the examiner was "winded" to death.

Last edited by pathyfinder; 2003-11-13 at 22:23.
pathyfinder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-11-13, 20:32   Link #42
Dryad
Steam Counter-Spoon 1.6

Well pathy i see your point about Sasuke since it's true that 3 Anbu already died protecting him so they should had do something to make sure that won't happen again but for Lee could they really assume that Gaara would attempt to kill him again?
Dryad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-11-13, 22:12   Link #43
Sau
The 1st Jokage

Quote:
Originally Posted by pathyfinder
Quote by NEVELS "
Sasuke - attacked then HE ran off to seek Oro.
no hes with Kakashi..(and I assume hes training)
Sau is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-11-13, 23:57   Link #44
SnakeBite

Epi. 58 wasn't all that great in my opinion :\ All that running around n stuff just to have Gai Sensai come and end it all.

Epi. 59 looks even worse lol!

Oh well, guess that means Epi. 60 should be well worth the wait.
SnakeBite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-11-14, 00:04   Link #45
Dryad
Steam Counter-Spoon 1.6

Episode 58 is nice if you are interested in Gaara's story. I have to agree that it's kinda bad to see how Gai comes in and stop it but still i do think it was better than a 20 minutes episode watching Naruto trying to stay on Gamabunta's back.

As for episode 59 i couldn't agree more that's gonna be a lame one. Episode 60 better make it up for the wait
Old 2003-11-14, 00:29   Link #46
ballar
Inactive Member

Lightbulb naruto

Quote:
Originally Posted by hobobaggins
hehe. raw on saiyaman then?

LOL. toriyama's world is still 10 eps behind.

err... it is not on saiaman... it just aired today then? airs on tuesday right.

i want to see more of sasuke!!! forget this naruto guy! who does he think he is? we need to see the REAL main character train.... not to mention i want to see exactly what he is doing

Spoiler:

let's see the show is name NARUTO so who do you think they gona show more ?
ballar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-11-14, 00:39   Link #47
Crimson
Ecchi Nazi

Send a message via AIM to Crimson
lol, good one ballar. Nice to see someone remembers the name of the show and why Naruto rocks.
Crimson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-11-14, 01:50   Link #48
Seiru

Hey, wasn't there supposed to be some sort of Naruto-Hinata stuff before the final exams begin?
Seiru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-11-14, 03:22   Link #49
Uzumaki626
-=GIF Sennin=-

Send a message via MSN to Uzumaki626
I cant believe how Naruto was scared of Gaara like that after he was so confident. He should know that his "monster" is MUCH stronger than the sand fart. It just seemed so out of character for him to change like that. I thought he would have had more confidence now that he can use kyuubi's power and can summon Gamabunta. Gayness o_O
Uzumaki626 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-11-14, 03:44   Link #50
Blue*Dragon

finnaly wached yesterday evening, and i must say.

Gaara and Naruto are just like one they got both demons inside them.

But ey i didn't knew that Gaara wouldn't kill Lee because of the shaking in his hands, but the demon is doing it for him, just like in his past.
Blue*Dragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-11-14, 12:45   Link #51
Dryad
Steam Counter-Spoon 1.6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uzumaki626
I cant believe how Naruto was scared of Gaara like that after he was so confident. He should know that his "monster" is MUCH stronger than the sand fart. It just seemed so out of character for him to change like that. I thought he would have had more confidence now that he can use kyuubi's power and can summon Gamabunta. Gayness o_O
It is true that it's not like Naruto to get scared like that but like he realized it himself Gaara is a monster even when it's not the real one acting. I mean Naruto was a bit like him but when he was accepted by Iruka he changed a little. Gaara was and is still alone. He'll kill everyone cause he like it and it's his purpose in life. Unlike Naruto Gaara has the intent to kill and a strong one. Now just put that in the head of a 13 years old kid. How can you expect him to take it and stay cool?
Old 2003-11-14, 14:14   Link #52
kisame
demon

havn't seen anyone mention this but anbu anone have released 58 subbed and is up at gotwoot.net
kisame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-11-14, 15:07   Link #53
Mao-Yenrai
Juppon Gatana

Send a message via AIM to Mao-Yenrai
Just out of curiosity...why did Saiyaman release the video in realplayer as opposed to just regular? Cuz I needed to d/l a separate codec for that. Was it encoded differently or something? That was a pain in the ass...

But that aside, some of the talking was kinda goofy but I really liked this episode as far as Gaara and Naruto went. I'm guessing he's the main bad guy now. For those that read the manga, I was just wondering when the first show down between these two is.

Oh yeah and what is the name of the sand incarnation that gaara has inside him and is that dying ninja in the cut scenes his mom or dad?
Mao-Yenrai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-11-14, 15:26   Link #54
kisame
demon

i think baka san said that the reason for putting it into realplayer cause it had something to do with makin the quality o video better but such a thing should never be done

read at you own risk
i warned you guys im only answering the previous question
spoiler*
Spoiler:
kisame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-11-14, 17:46   Link #55
pathyfinder
Terabyte needs anime!

agree, the next ep does look "not exciting". I thought naruto staying on the frog's back was hilarious! But, I am also looking forward to ep #60! Guess we have to know all the Gaara stuff before someone kicks his ass also! I don't think it would of been wise for Naruto to fight Gaara especially now because the exam is the next day. Plus with him being freaked out that someone like Gaara is around, well, it's like Gaara hearing the word "LOVE" love, love, love, love, love! Or just thinking about it--- it really freaks him out! It would be hard for Naruto to control the charkra, with his emotions messed up.
Gaara freaked by love.
Naruto freaked by "kill everyone but me" methodogy.

Uhm, Crimson, Temari's use of flowers, very original.... bet they would sell more flowers (for Ino's family) if they displayed them that way in the store window!
pathyfinder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-11-14, 21:57   Link #56
Seiru

Anyone know the answer to my question?
Old 2003-11-14, 22:03   Link #57
Alfzilla
Was Here

Send a message via AIM to Alfzilla
They will probably still have it at the end of the next episode.
Alfzilla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-11-14, 22:30   Link #58
Hunter
Bubbly and super fun

Nah, in the episode 59 we will see first Naruto talking with Hinata then a long filler with Naruto late for the last exam and seeking a shortcut with Konohamaru and at last the very beginning of the tournament.
Hunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-11-14, 23:02   Link #59
Seiru

Ah, aight, thanks.
Old 2003-11-14, 23:46   Link #60
Uzumaki626
-=GIF Sennin=-

Send a message via MSN to Uzumaki626
#include <stdio.h>
int main(void)
{
if (naruto == scaredofgaara)
{
printf("I hope he doesnt freak out again if he fights him again, that would be bad");
}
return 0;
}
Uzumaki626 is offline   Reply With Quote