Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanon View Post
Spoiler for BD goodness (NSFW):
AAAAHHH MY EYES!!!!!!

I hope subaru ends up with his class mate i dont want him to be a pedo
Old 2011-08-01, 08:13   Link #482
JediNight
キズランダム

That picture is just wrong... Airi looks even BIGGER, and Hina has boobs...wat?
JediNight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-08-01, 08:43   Link #483
mangatron
worshipping the pantyhose

^--I know, right? Especially when she's the second smallest, what a drastic difference it is when the order goes from runway (Mahou) to hamburger hill (Hina), that would mean either Saki or Tomoka are a little bigger than her, which would look... strange?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soul Assassin View Post
Lolis ain't got anything on me
Perhaps I'll need to hire a loli assassin to change your mind

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintessHeart View Post
I have hers. She forgot to wear it home after a sleepover with me and Tomoka.
You have her bra? Then what's this pantsu I have with her name on it? Face it brother, she's two-timing us!
Wait a minute! You're lying! There's no way Airi would wear a bra, because that would mean she accepts her boobies to be big, thus drowning her in despair! She goes no-bra to prove her torpedoe's ain't big enough for the two of my hands XD
mangatron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-08-01, 10:38   Link #484
User68604
Disabled By Request

this thread has gotten sooo loli-perverted

not that i dont find it "interesting"
User68604 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-08-01, 10:55   Link #485
Yui Is My Wife
Paper-Fan of DOOM!!

Aww come on now:

Both Saya and Aria (17 and 16 respectively) are also "loli" in the purely legal sense.

And if loving them ain't wrong you're still right at home!!
Old 2011-08-01, 11:23   Link #486
mechdra

I get kind of confuse in regards who is the smallest of them all. From what I know, Tomoka and Maho is the only one with none in their profile. Tomoka is concern about it and Maho is denying it. So who is the smallest?

Well back to the episode, I think I like Maho and Natsuhi interaction (tsundere X angst), I can see they have a bright future ahead. Maho is one interesting girl, on one person, she is all cute and adorable and when she meet her nemesis, all hell break lose. Her character completely changes.
mechdra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-08-01, 11:59   Link #487
mangatron

Quote:
Originally Posted by mechdra View Post
From what I know, Tomoka and Maho is the only one with none in their profile. Tomoka is concern about it and Maho is denying it. So who is the smallest?
Wow really? Tomoka is also 'none'? I admit I picked an ep at random when I found the Mahou stats (honestly!), but that really is weird if there's two none-chested girls, I assume that there can be only one per slot, but maybe they both tie for #1 while Hina comes in 2nd. Hmmm..... I'm not really an expert on loli boobs
Old 2011-08-01, 12:43   Link #488
tsunade666

I can't tell the size of the other girls. The only obvious one is Airi being the number 1 in all assets and Saki. You can see her figure just fine.

But for Hinata, Maho and Tomoka <.< they all look the same.
Old 2011-08-01, 13:03   Link #489
Yui Is My Wife
Paper-Fan of DOOM!!

So, now that they have run out of girls for the mid-episode profiles, who are they gonna do next? Takenaka?
Old 2011-08-01, 18:18   Link #490
JediNight
キズランダム

I find it mildly disturbing you are trying to compare breast sizes of 11yo girls -- of which only one of them has hit puberty yet...
JediNight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-08-01, 18:26   Link #491
Alteriya
Realization Dawning

Man, it's a total loli party in here!

That pic of Airi is a bit exaggerated. Probably to sell moar BD :P
Alteriya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-08-01, 18:56   Link #492
mangatron

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsunade666 View Post
But for Hinata, Maho and Tomoka <.< they all look the same.
That's how I always saw it too. Of course, it could be the gym uniform's fault, and with no clear bath scene to determine, I'd better rest my case

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yui Is My Wife View Post
So, now that they have run out of girls for the mid-episode profiles, who are they gonna do next? Takenaka?
No way! I don't wanna see the bust size of that runt. They better make Miho-neechan next. I want to see her bust size, I want to see her height, heck they better show her toenail size

And then the next girl should be Aoi-chan

Quote:
Originally Posted by JediNight View Post
I find it mildly disturbing you are trying to compare breast sizes of 11yo girls -- of which only one of them has hit puberty yet...
Huh who? Who hit puberty? Boobie girl?

I'd be laughing if she's actually the youngest. No scratch that I'd be
Old 2011-08-01, 19:09   Link #493
Kotohono
Yuri µ'serator

Quote:
Originally Posted by mangatron View Post
No way! I don't wanna see the bust size of that runt. They better make Miho-neechan next. I want to see her bust size, I want to see her height, heck they better show her toenail size

And then the next girl should be Aoi-chan
Then after Aoi it should be Subaru's mom Miho-neechan's onee-chan after that .

P.S. I am really enjoying this show .
MAL
Kotohono is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-08-01, 19:12   Link #494
mechdra

I guess the next stat will be Aoi since her height is revealed in the japanese wiki.
mechdra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-08-02, 20:22   Link #495
Seiryuu

Quote:
They've pretty much all hit puberty. Airi just crashed through it hard and fast, and is having trouble recovering. All the girls are in various levels of growth though. Part of the reason everyone's discussing the breast size is because the eyecatch makes careful note of this, as well as each girl's feelings about her real/reported measurement. I personally thought it strange only that Hinata is labeled as the second smallest, because in the pic shown for BD, the first ep shower scene, suggests she's closer to the second biggest. Either that or Airi's backside has some power that makes things pressed against it look much bigger.

Also, Tomoka's stats didn't say she had "none" like Maho's did, just small or miniscule. Maho's the only one that said "none".

And Tron, Airi is the oldest, and her friends all remind her of this to try and help her cope with how big she is. Her birthday is April 5, and since the 6th grade is students whose twelfth birthday comes in the given school year, which starts in April, Airi turned twelve within the first week of school, while Hinata will turn twelve right before the school year ends.

Since this is licensed, should they dub this series I'll be sort of interested in how they'll do. I've noticed that any time a girl is in her early teens or younger, dubs often rewrite any lines they think might upset people. In season one of Nanoha, for instance, instead of Nanoha's father asking her if she wants to join him in the tub (which is not that uncommon I understand when the girl's 8 or 9 years old), the dub has her asking if she needs to use the toilet. At nine years old there's hardly any reason for embarrassment, especially since there's been a few other anime brought over that have 10-year-old girls bathing with their fathers, but just to be safe they changed it. There's not all that much dirty talk going on in this show, but there's some things here and there. For instance, would they really be ok having an 11-year-old girl telling a 12-year-old girl to let a high-school boy grope her breasts?
Seiryuu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-08-03, 00:53   Link #496
Shinn Kamiyra
Enthralled by music

Quote:
You want to know what else is disturbing? That "Ro-Kyu-Bu!", less than a month ago really, soared to seize the No.3 spot on Amazon Japan's media rankings. Keep in mind this is still a pre-order.

Spoiler:

What could be the reason behind this, I wonder? Could it be to watch cute elementary school girls struggle against adversity to prove their place in what's widely considered to be a mostly male dominated sport? Nope.

Could it be that an absurd number of lolicons and perverts have wormed their way out of the woodwork to pant their tongues at what could be considered their proverbial jackpot? BINGO!
Shinn Kamiyra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-08-03, 01:29   Link #497
mangatron

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seiryuu View Post
Either that or Airi's backside has some power that makes things pressed against it look much bigger.
So in other words, any girl who touches Airi will be well endowed for that moment?

Go, Mahou-chan! You know what to do!

Quote:
Also, Tomoka's stats didn't say she had "none" like Maho's did, just small or miniscule. Maho's the only one that said "none".
Now that is something. Shouldn't ToKan be the second smallest then? Sure sounds like it.

Quote:
And Tron, Airi is the oldest, and her friends all remind her of this to try and help her cope with how big she is.
Ah, thanks for that. Now I have a face.

Quote:
Since this is licensed, should they dub this series I'll be sort of interested in how they'll do.
Hmm hm, interesting point. I for one hope that "I'll do anything for you" line stays in english

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinn Kamiyra View Post
What could be the reason behind this, I wonder? Could it be to watch cute elementary school girls struggle against adversity to prove their place in what's widely considered to be a mostly male dominated sport? Nope.
Oh come on, you know there'll be some buyers who want to see some girls handling some balls.

Hey, that wasn't suggestive. I swear! but really, how many b-ball anime out there with primarily girls who are going from zero to hero? I find this particular element interesting.

Quote:
Could it be that an absurd number of lolicons and perverts have wormed their way out of the woodwork to pant their tongues at what could be considered their proverbial jackpot? BINGO!
Pfft, I'm obviously watching this series for Aoi-chan
And Miho-neechan, and Subaru-mommy, and... uh,... who else is legal... XD
Old 2011-08-03, 02:26   Link #498
Shinn Kamiyra
Enthralled by music

Quote:
Originally Posted by mangatron View Post
Oh come on, you know there'll be some buyers who want to see some girls handling some balls.

Hey, that wasn't suggestive. I swear! but really, how many b-ball anime out there with primarily girls who are going from zero to hero? I find this particular element interesting.
To be fair I'm not saying that anyone who buys the anime is automatically branded as a lolicon and/or pervert. All I'm saying is that a likely majority of them are, specifically those who banded together in a manner not unlike some weird cult, to raise pre-order sales to an impressive #3 ranking on Amazon Japan's sales chart.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mangatron
Pfft, I'm obviously watching this series for Aoi-chan
And Miho-neechan, and Subaru-mommy, and... uh,... who else is legal... XD
Uh-huh... sure, we'll go with that for the time being.
Shinn Kamiyra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-08-03, 03:25   Link #499
mangatron

Quote:
To be fair I'm not saying that anyone who buys the anime is automatically branded as a lolicon and/or pervert. All I'm saying is that a likely majority of them are, specifically those who banded together in a manner not unlike some weird cult, to raise pre-order sales to an impressive #3 ranking on Amazon Japan's sales chart.
Hmm hm. I believe that has happened before, so it wouldn't be a surprise. But, what if this is some silent protest to the Ishihara laws? Imagine when he finds out this series sells well, maybe at that point production companies will take notice too, and then more loli basketball for us

Quote:
Uh-huh... sure, we'll go with that for the time being.
Oh no! You bolded it! My life is ruined

*cuts off internet and hides his already hidden face*

But that got me thinking, have we.... will we ever see the mommies of these loli's? If they are like Subaru-mommy, then.... more fun!
Old 2011-08-03, 03:25   Link #500
Asf

Quote:
You want to know what else is disturbing? That "Ro-Kyu-Bu!", less than a month ago really, soared to seize the No.3 spot on Amazon Japan's media rankings. Keep in mind this is still a pre-order.

Spoiler:
Is that a test to see if thread members can read Japanese and are paying attention?

Spoiler:
Asf is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
basketball, ecchi, loli