AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Code Geass

Notices

View Poll Results: Code Geass Episode 10 Rating
Perfect 10 48 51.61%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 27 29.03%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 13 13.98%
7 out of 10 : Good 2 2.15%
6 out of 10 : Average 1 1.08%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 1 1.08%
4 out of 10 : Poor 0 0%
3 out of 10 : Bad 0 0%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 1 1.08%
1 out of 10 : Painful 0 0%
Voters: 93. You may not vote on this poll

Old 2006-12-15, 01:49   Link #61
kalbron

Hmm well if Lulu's power is that of the 'King'... please no Sunrine, not something stupid like C.C. handing out powers like candy and giving Suzaku the power of the 'Knight' and maybe Euphie/Kallen the power of the 'Queen' etc. Quite frankly if this is the course the story is going to take I think it will take a large effort to force myself to watch the rest of it. And it has been going so well too...
kalbron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-15, 01:53   Link #62
Deathkillz
~ You're dead ^__^* ~
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to Deathkillz
holy orange~kun!
Spoiler:

again this ep lives up to its name it was insane!
i just knew that lulu would pull a landslide like that ~ but the CL-2 has done it completely for me...the last few mins of the ep showed how imba it can be O.o *speechless*

dam cliffhangers T_T "i want the next ep now!"

oh and have to mention how stunning C.C. is still ~ yep i think shes cutting off on the pizza ^_^

but i have a question ~ where did lulu get the CL-2?

Siggy: hohohohoho~ | AnimeHistory welcome to our blog ~ | Summer2009 early review
Under the radar series Summer2009: Kanamemo, GA Geijutsuka Art, NEEDLESS
Deathkillz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-15, 01:57   Link #63
Vallen Chaos Valiant
Logician and Romantic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deathkillz View Post
but i have a question ~ where did lulu get the CL-2?
Oh, that... You would find out in episode 12. Let's just say Lulu's public-relations exercise was finally paying off. It's just not practical for him to use geass every time he needed anything.
Old 2006-12-15, 02:12   Link #64
evil|plushie
The Last Frontier

I finally managed to DL the raw. It seems like orange-kun might still be alive though the bleeding through the nose part probably means hes going to be hospitalised for a while. Interestingly enough, C.C tells Zero that she said she would protect him. I guess this means she's not likely to use Suzaku as a sub for Lulu, so there must be some other reason if Suzaku gets it. Although, giving the geass to a soldier that is likely to kill Lulu doesn't quite qualify as protecting Lulu....

Another alternate explanation is that someone used the geass on Suzaku?

http://sining83.blogspot.com
evil|plushie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-15, 02:14   Link #65
Deathkillz
~ You're dead ^__^* ~
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to Deathkillz
LOL his relations must be pretty dam powerful to have developed a frame that can match the power of lancelot how generous of them

Siggy: hohohohoho~ | AnimeHistory welcome to our blog ~ | Summer2009 early review
Under the radar series Summer2009: Kanamemo, GA Geijutsuka Art, NEEDLESS
Deathkillz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-15, 02:27   Link #66
Timeless Enigma
Tsushima Masaki

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoldierOfDarkness View Post
Spoiler:
Actually to me it seemed like he auto-ejected. He told Viletta he didn't want to eject because Zero was right in front of him (in his reach). Then when the ejection seat active message appears he curses. I just interpreted it as the Frame's system intervening.
Old 2006-12-15, 02:31   Link #67
Bakaaa

Be serious a moment suzaku doesnt have the personality to impose actions to others through Geass powers, to me it seems totally stupid to give him such powers...
Bakaaa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-15, 02:40   Link #68
ZombieSheep

If they do go with the whole C.C. jump ship to Suzaku's side, I hope it will turn out to be something like the following.

Suzaku continues to get more power ups but Lelouch manages to achieve close wins most of the time (like ep 1 and 2, cept with something less deus ex machina resolution)

Eventually Lelouch loses Geass and has to do a final showdown with the "zomg hax" Suzaku + the "Darwin is awesome" emperor.

Out numbered, out gun and out powered, with only his wit and whatever that is left of his royal followers, Lelouch will some how pull one last victory out that seemly screwed situation and proves that an idiot with all the powers in the world is still an idiot.

Well, that's what I want, but as long as they don't pull a Suzaku wins in the end just because his ideal (I said ideal, not action, his action doesn't make a lick of sense so far) is right bullshit, I'll probably be fine with it.
ZombieSheep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-15, 02:52   Link #69
Vallen Chaos Valiant
Logician and Romantic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deathkillz View Post
LOL his relations must be pretty dam powerful to have developed a frame that can match the power of lancelot how generous of them
Generous? You are forgetting something... CL-MKII isn't technically a free gift. Laws of politics dictates that nothing is ever free. As I said before, you would know more in episode 12.
Old 2006-12-15, 05:35   Link #70
Retsoor

There are a number of impressive scenes throughout the series, various Lelouch moments, both times the Emperor has appeared, but Jeremiah struggling to endure the hellish torture the Crimson Lotus inflicted on him was simply magnificent. That's perseverance and guts for you. To think that a pup like Karen dared to, and succeeded in laying hands on the glorious flagship of Code Geass is insufferable. All that's left is to hope Jeremiah did not receive any mental or crippling physical injury.
Retsoor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-15, 06:13   Link #71
Renegade334
Sleepy Lurker
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Retsoor View Post
All that's left is to hope Jeremiah did not receive any mental or crippling physical injury.
Well, if that 'shining finger'-like weapon behaves like Gundam SEED's Cyclops system (microwave emitter), then it is highly likely that Jeremiah incurred irreversible damage, possibly both neural and physical. Let's not forget that a human body is more than 70% made of water and if all of his cells start boiling and synapses are disrupted (it's been proven that increased electromagnetic fields can somewhat alter brain activity) - not to say anything about the nervous system throughout the body-, then either he'll be mentally crippled, go hemiplegic or even quadriplegic. And I haven't even considered heart ailment or dysfunction due to the massive electrical influence on that muscle (yes, the heart is a muscle, if you still didn't know).

At any rate, I think he'll be combat inefficient for a while - if not a long while. And it seems, from the preview, that Kewell might suffer the same fate (although it's not shown that it's Kallen pulling the same move on him) unless he proves he's got sharper wits and ejects before the irreparable is done.
Old 2006-12-15, 06:26   Link #72
Retsoor

>> Renegade334

Oh, I am well aware that Jeremiah is most likely completely and utterly screwed regarding his continued well-being, I am hoping against odds, after all. And yes, I do know the heart is a muscle, and I've never not known it.

>> Kewell might suffer the same fate

Kewell is in the process of ejecting in the preview.
Retsoor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-15, 09:08   Link #73
Sonhex
Not dead. Yet.
*Graphic Designer

Ah, Narita was where the scientists (from ep 3) moved their operations to. We saw them briefly in this ep worrying about being discovered. This suggests Cornelia doesn't know about the experiment Clovis was secretly conducting. Maybe we'll learn more about the C.C experiment next week.

Last edited by Sonhex; 2006-12-15 at 11:45.
Sonhex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-15, 10:33   Link #74
Majek
Sm3rt teh M@d Jester

Guren is quite the machine yes, but this arm will get old soon, better show me some other weapons. And compared to Lancelot thisis amuch more vicious machine made to slaughter not just kill especially if the ''kamehameha' is used much. No wonder it's red. BUt it's a perfect for a 1 onj 1 with Cornelia, it should be cuase in skill alone Kallen shouldn't stand a chance against Cornelia.

http://icandoit.mybrute.com - fight me !!
Majek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-15, 12:22   Link #75
ordnance11

Quote:
Originally Posted by kalbron View Post
Hmm well if Lulu's power is that of the 'King'... please no Sunrine, not something stupid like C.C. handing out powers like candy and giving Suzaku the power of the 'Knight' and maybe Euphie/Kallen the power of the 'Queen' etc. Quite frankly if this is the course the story is going to take I think it will take a large effort to force myself to watch the rest of it. And it has been going so well too...
Well, you may had noticed that Sunrise is using chess as a metaphor for the series. Chess is an analogy for the battlfield.

Points to be taken:

1. The queen is the most powerful piece on the board.

2. The king is the most important piece on the board. Kill the queen and the game still goes on. Kill the king and it's game over, baby!

3. A pawn is the most weakest piece, but has the potential to become a queen.

4. The rules of chess allow you to have two queens on your side on the board.

5. The kings cannot approach each other.

So Lulu is the king..he already has two queens on the board (C.C and Karen).

Todo will probably the knight. The PR guy will be the bishop. Karen's relative will be the rook.

On the Britannian side...

The emperor is the king. Cornelia is the current queen (who may be soon gone) Yuffie will probably be the next queen (maybe). Suzaku is the knight. Jeremiah is the rook. Villete is currently a pawn.

A rook/pawn combination is not bad, but a queen/knight combination is much more powerful.

One thing I noticed about Lulu's chess style is that he uses the king as a fighting piece, where the normal mode is to protect it. Which is a very good analogy on what he is doing now.
ordnance11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-15, 12:29   Link #76
quina

Send a message via MSN to quina
CC won't betray Lulu, I am sure of that... and this is why..

Next episode spoiler.

This is my theory of what will happen. With some screenshot ofcourse.

Spoiler:

quina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-15, 12:57   Link #77
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.

quina: You should have posted that in the Spoilers & Speculation thread.

One part i did enjoy about the Jeremiah scene was Kallen saying sorry just before she turned on the attack to Jeremiah. Its shows that she's not just a mindless killer, though she'll still do whatever she can to beat Britannia.
Old 2006-12-15, 13:06   Link #78
Majek
Sm3rt teh M@d Jester

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiroth View Post
quina: You should have posted that in the Spoilers & Speculation thread.

One part i did enjoy about the Jeremiah scene was Kallen saying sorry just before she turned on the attack to Jeremiah. Its shows that she's not just a mindless killer, though she'll still do whatever she can to beat Britannia.
Not mindless but she is cruel . "Sorry i must fry you." That's worse.
edit:let's add some more to that.

Sure' it's fits the scene with Jer trying desperately to get to Zero no matter how bad it is, but it's still a cruel way of disposing an enemy when IMO she could've just tore open the suit with that megahand of hers.

Not to mention that she revelaed one of her most powerful attack to the enemy like a complete n00b. Oh and she's getting overconfident , at least Suzaku isn't like that :P

yeah yeah yeah when you have power you must show it off, i was never a fan of such things but Lancelot did it so i guess it must've been done here as well otherwise all the whining babies would comaplin again ...

http://icandoit.mybrute.com - fight me !!

Last edited by Majek; 2006-12-15 at 13:37.
Majek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-15, 16:37   Link #79
-KarumA-
(。☉౪ ⊙。)
*Author

Location: In Maya world, where all is 3D and everything crashes
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperAsuradaGundam View Post
Spoiler:
Spoiler for ep 11 preview:
-KarumA- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-15, 17:11   Link #80
LuckyCat
Wise Kitty Cat

Some awesome artwork this episode. I'm really excited to see some high-budgeted sequences with the Crimson Lotus m. II.

Re: Suzaku: If the airing list is any indicator, it looks like Suzaku will get a Geass of his own. I'm guessing it does something different from Lelouch's, as has been suggested in this thread, but I have no idea what.
LuckyCat is offline   Reply With Quote