AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2017-01-17, 23:38   Link #11921
zzhk
Summary Machine

Aisha's fairy corridor ends up sending the 3 gods and JPS to the ancient prehistoric past.

Due to the primitive nature of human civilization and the astral plane back then (remember, gods are derived from the circulation of human myths), it is doubtful whether they can find local deities or spirits capable of understanding time traveling, let alone sending them back to the modern age.

Anyway, since JPS made preparations beforehand (remember he went to visit the his peers, the rest of the 12 Fairy Lords), he managed to travel back in an arduous 3-month journey (from his perspective).

Of course, from Godou's perspective, JPS is back in Chapter 1 of Volume XX.

I don't know if the three gods have to take the long way back, but up to Chapter 3, they haven't shown up yet.

Prologue: Flashback to JPS' visit to Shaitan, the leader of the 12 Fairy Lords.

Chapter 1: Godou manages to resist Luo Hao using the Raptor, by mastering tactical variation of speed, in other words, using sudden deceleration as well as acceleration. They end up interrupted by the arrival of Lakshmana.

Voban uses various authorities against Doni but the fight remains inconclusive. Suddenly, there is mist.

Godou spots a figure in black, wondering if it's Alec but it turns out to be...

Chapter 2:
Doni gets his ass kicked by Alec's Three Furies (heavily injured, but not dead).
Nuadha's authority can evidently slice through Man of Steel.
Voban summons an undead silver dragon, but Godou vaporizes it using the Stallion.

Chapter 3:
Voban gets bored of using minions, so he invokes Otherland's Dragon usurped from Sumerian goddess Inanna (equivalent to Babylonian Ishtar), to transform into a giant black dragon so that he can hunt personally.

Unsubstantiated rumors say that he dies later on due to this mistake (the authority has a glaring weakness).
Leviathan of the Covenant
Seirei Tsukai no Blade Dance
zzhk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-01-18, 00:03   Link #11922
belatkuro
Kuro-chan

So that's what he did when he went in the Netherworld in vol19. Though he still took long to return, even longer than Godou's time travel shenanigans.

Godou doesn't have much authorities left. He used the Boar against JPS, the Sword against the fairy corridor and the Bull against Voban werewolf form. Now he used up Raptor and Stallion. Wind, Ram and Youth are useless. He needs to get injured to use Camel and Goat has an annoying activation condition. He'll manage but he doesn't have much options left. He still has that arrowhead I guess.
belatkuro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-01-18, 00:31   Link #11923
saw2097

It makes sense that one of the Campione does die during the war otherwise the civil war would be sort of underwhelming and have no real sense of danger.
saw2097 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-01-18, 03:18   Link #11924
Windsgrace

^ Then again everyone has some form of authority/ technique that allows them to revive/ survive fatal injuries.
Shown thus far-

Doni- suspended animation
Godou-Ram
Voban- Revival using some kind of authority related to the sun
Luo Hao- Can use techniques to live without eating, breathing etc. I am sure there is something.
JPS- Yet to be shown
Ashia- Yet to be shown but can remove herself from the "current" world so she doesn't get heavily injured.

Edit: Alec (I forgot about him for a sec) yet to be shown.
Old 2017-01-18, 04:09   Link #11925
Marx-93

As expected, Alec and JPS did return. There is simply no way that this two troublemakers would sit still.
Marx-93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-01-18, 04:46   Link #11926
Darius Drake

Quote:
Originally Posted by Windsgrace View Post
^ Then again everyone has some form of authority/ technique that allows them to revive/ survive fatal injuries.
Shown thus far-

Doni- suspended animation
Godou-Ram
Voban- Revival using some kind of authority related to the sun
Luo Hao- Can use techniques to live without eating, breathing etc. I am sure there is something.
JPS- Yet to be shown
Ashia- Yet to be shown but can remove herself from the "current" world so she doesn't get heavily injured.

Edit: Alec (I forgot about him for a sec) yet to be shown.
Ashia: Has been shown to have healing powers that can likely be used on herself, so it'll work something similar to how the Ram does.
Darius Drake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-01-18, 05:19   Link #11927
The Green One

Quote:
Originally Posted by saw2097 View Post
It makes sense that one of the Campione does die during the war otherwise the civil war would be sort of underwhelming and have no real sense of danger.
You'd think that, but part of what makes the Campione a Campione in story is their cockroach like tenacity in cheating death. It's understandable to me if it's not so easy to kill one of them off.
Old 2017-01-18, 07:26   Link #11928
belatkuro
Kuro-chan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darius Drake View Post
Ashia: Has been shown to have healing powers that can likely be used on herself, so it'll work something similar to how the Ram does.
Aisha can't use her healing power on herself. Mentioned in vol19.
Old 2017-01-18, 07:57   Link #11929
saw2097

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Green One View Post
You'd think that, but part of what makes the Campione a Campione in story is their cockroach like tenacity in cheating death. It's understandable to me if it's not so easy to kill one of them off.
Yes I know, but that's why it would make sense to kill one off now, this is supposed to be the end of the world and the 7 most powerful beings on Earth are having a free for all, it would really show how bad the situation is if one of them falls.

Although I do agree that if one dies they will probably get revived later on somehow, this author doesn't really kill anyone important off permanently.
Old 2017-01-18, 14:49   Link #11930
Windsgrace

If only would be petrified for a while and not struggle. They would be "dead" so Rama's power wouldn't surge. Oh how I miss Athena.
Old 2017-01-18, 15:57   Link #11931
King of the End

Thanks for the info again zzhk. If I had to guess Voban's authority's weakness it would probably be that he takes on attributes of an Earth Goddess as a dragon since he essentially took it from a goddess (don't know if she counts as Earth). Godou has Ame, and Doni has his Man of Steel from Siegfried who coincidentally gained his power by bathing in dragon blood. Wouldn't be surprised if Godou again loans Ame to Doni so that they stand a better chance of wounding Voban and powering up through their Steel attribute authorities. Voban probably got too hot-blooded thinking Doni was too weak to be a threat, and I don't think he's seen Godou use Ame in such a way to realize it's actual attribute.
King of the End is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-01-18, 22:27   Link #11932
Endscape
The Mage of Four Hearts
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by King of the End View Post
Thanks for the info again zzhk. If I had to guess Voban's authority's weakness
The weakness of Otherland's Dragon is that Voban's body is defenceless when he transform his spirit into a dragon.

Illusion, illusion, this is illusion. It cannot harm me.
Endscape is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-01-18, 23:31   Link #11933
saw2097

Well.

Spoiler for 20:
Old 2017-01-19, 00:03   Link #11934
haseo0408

Voban dead? canīt hardly belive it, that monster has more lifes than a cat! Thank you for the information zzhk-san, I hope the old bastard turns to be alive when there is more information.
haseo0408 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-01-19, 06:05   Link #11935
wghokay

Thanks for the spoiler zzhk!
On a related note, did Godou use the gift of Sita to "pseudo-kill" any of the Campiones?
It seems to be an important plot point from previous volumes, yet I don't see it mentioned in the spoilers.
wghokay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-01-19, 09:47   Link #11936
belatkuro
Kuro-chan

He hasn't used it in volume 19 at least.
Old 2017-01-19, 16:03   Link #11937
goblehook

Quote:
Originally Posted by King of the End View Post
Wouldn't be surprised if Godou again loans Ame to Doni so that they stand a better chance.,.
Putting a Sword God in the hands of a Godly swordsman, I wouldn't be surprised if Ame no Murakumo no Tsurugi get's NTR'ed afterwards. That's basically giving him 「Full Authority Territory」 on par with Two Digits or higher of Little Garden
goblehook is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-01-19, 17:39   Link #11938
Zurvan
Divine Monarch

Thanks zzhk, for your continued care and information. I'm glad you're still helping us.

Voban is the first to go huh, didn't think he would. We still have quite the story in store I'm sure.
So happy this is still continuing.
Zurvan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-01-19, 22:11   Link #11939
haseo0408

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zurvan View Post
Thanks zzhk, for your continued care and information. I'm glad you're still helping us.

Voban is the first to go huh, didn't think he would. We still have quite the story in store I'm sure.
So happy this is still continuing.
Considering the kind of guy he is if he indeed died in battle I bet he will be the only one of the Kings to truly die. Still, have doubts the old bastard could die at all.
haseo0408 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-01-23, 21:50   Link #11940
saw2097

Spoiler for 20:

Tags
action, campione, ecchi, godslayer, harem, light novel, myth, romance, sd bunko, shounen, supernatural, time travel, true harem