AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2011-08-27, 04:13   Link #81
Rahan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ulquiorra View Post
Kishi usually changes his mind, but he did say Naruto vs Sasuke would happen at the end of the manga. So I don't expect a team up. I also see Kirabi biting the bullet long before then. Naruto really needs to lose his sidekick and bond more with his friends.
Naruto vs Sasuke is right around the corner. Naruto's next big fight is against a young man with dojoutsu.

With the events in this chapter, Sasuke's boss fight is probably the 6th coffin. After his fight with Naruto, Sasuke will come help Itachi, which will allow Itachi to finally rest in peace after their final talk.

It's pretty much the only way Itachi can go now.
Rahan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-08-27, 07:08   Link #82
Hunter
Bubbly and super fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by bhl88 View Post
As for the 6th tomb is Madara... Madara mentioned that he's a shell of his former self.... so it's probably his dead body that is in the 6th coffin...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Artful Dodger View Post
I hope not, to me it would feel as somewhat of a let down if it turns out that some wannabe Madara was behind all this mess. I'd hope tobi would at least be Madara's brother misleading everyone, if thats the case.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mateus View Post
Sorry if this has been asked before but how could two Madara's co-exist? Would it be the shell/body with its own sentience against the mind/soul in the new body?
Edo Tensei brings back the soul, not the original body so yes, if the 6th coffin is the original Madara it follows that Tobi is not.
Now that could means a great many things, from being someone else to some kind of wraith, litteraly a living vengefull memory or something else entirely.
For example we've just seen the MS being capable of changing drastically one's personality, I could imagine a dying Madara imprinting his own personality and memory into a zetsu clone made from Hashirama's dna before ordering it to devour his corpse so his will could go on after his death.

But no matter who's inside the 6th coffin it's someone Tobi doesn't want people to knows about and there aren't that many known character that could fit this bill.
Hunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-08-27, 12:34   Link #83
DeDe
Ino-Shika-Cho

About 5 chapters ago, Tsunade said that they don't know how to defeat Madara and that he is a true immortal. Itachi offered Naruto no advice on how to deal with Madara. Madara so far is above everyone. It could be similar to Pain's "The real one isn't there" mystery. Learning the identity of the 6th coffin should be the only way the Alliance can figure out how to defeat Madara.

One thing I noticed when reading back, was that Madara knew Naruto's clones would be used to get rid of the White Zetsu. But that was part of his plan. So bad things are about to happen to Naruto.
Old 2011-08-27, 15:09   Link #84
Baragan

I know this is way off topic but i was revising my anime collection and i found it funny that both the shinobi commander(A) and the capt commander(yama ji)both remove their haori the same way b4 fighting and both have lost their left arms.

Back to topic. i found it very intelligent that itachi destroyed shisuis eye. It prevented what most feared, the eye being transplanted to naruto and reawakening of shisui though i really wanted to see shisui in action.

Last edited by james0246; 2011-08-27 at 17:09. Reason: double post
Baragan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-08-27, 16:20   Link #85
Ero-Senn1n

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunter View Post
Now that could means a great many things, from being someone else to some kind of wraith, litteraly a living vengefull memory or something else entirely.
That would be interesting, but in this manga, as in other action shonen manga that i know of, the authors didn't use such really abstract ideas, i guess because of the average audience is too young for such complexity. Also the fights tend to be more emotional if someone is fighting a real human enemy who has a life story and not some kind of artifical creature. I mean here the initial story is the story of Madara's life, or his brother's life, these are the source of things, also it seems that Naruto as an Uzumaki is connected to the Uchiha through the sage of 6 paths (if the sage was an Uzumaki), and that makes it also a family story, people like family stories (that's also why Naruto is not just a random orphan). Tobi's emotional talk about the fated Sasuke vs Naruto battle, that is Uchiha vs Senju, is too personal for Tobi not being Madara or his brother.

Quote:
But no matter who's inside the 6th coffin it's someone Tobi doesn't want people to knows about and there aren't that many known character that could fit this bill.
But that person should be his enemy and also someone who knows some of his secrets, i mean if it's the real Madara then why would he fear his own creator? Madara's enemies (that we know of) do not know his secrets, so then it should be one of his former allies who would not agree on Madara's current plans. For example his brother would probably not agree with his plan. But that does not explain why he calls Kabuto a "madman", summoning a dead Uchiha or other ninja does not seem to be a "mad" thing to do.
Ero-Senn1n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-08-27, 17:53   Link #86
Hunter
Bubbly and super fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ero-Senn1n View Post
But that does not explain why he calls Kabuto a "madman"
That's a mistranslation.
Hunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-08-27, 21:50   Link #87
HasuMasu
*Artist

^ Yes, I think it was different in the anime.
Old 2011-08-27, 22:42   Link #88
ronin myael
lost ronin

Quote:
That's a mistranslation.
so what's the correct translation? does anybody know? it's hard to figure out what tobi meant if we don't know his exact words. these translations are a bitch, huh? if only i could read kanji.
Old 2011-08-28, 05:00   Link #89
Ero-Senn1n

Quote:
That's a mistranslation.
Ahh great, that just changes everything
So disregarding that sentence/word we got a person who probably knows some of Madara's important secrets and so does Kabuto now. I think if the secret was only that Tobi is not Madara then Madara wouldn't be so worried, instead it must be about his weak point(s). We know from Itachi ( that is Kishimoto ) that every jutsu has a weak point.

Now i just wonder if Kabuto's "trump card" is helping the alliance with some of this secret information or to use this unknown zombie for something. I think this unknown zombie is probably not as strong as Nagato and Itachi were, so it is not important because of it's strength but because it knows Madara's weak point. Kabuto is losing his best zombies while things are going according to Madara's plan, so Kabuto must do something about this, or he ends up being mind controlled as the rest of the world will be. And if this is true then now both Madara and Itachi will be after Kabuto, which might end in an interesting encounter between Kabuto and 3 Uchiha, all 3 Uchiha already being dead and brought back to this world by crazy shit like Edo Tensei or being a Zetsu-clone

Last edited by Ero-Senn1n; 2011-08-28 at 05:11.
Ero-Senn1n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-08-28, 06:33   Link #90
Kallen4life

Quote:
At this point the coffin could only be:
- The rikkudo sennin
- Shisui (Madara might have been terrified of a jutsu that could brainwash him to portect konoha hahaha) with the magic eye off cooldown
- Madara uchiha (meaning tobi is somethig else)
agreed completely

Izuna is also an option

can´t see it being Minato or Shodaime - both souls in the death god and as good as they are - Madara would not shit his pants like THAT

nice chappy, moar Itachi hotness .. but damn, that´s animal abuse =/ .. anyway, I assume the crow only had the eye and no genjutsu defence

it´s probably Konohamaru
We are Blackwatch
We are the last line of defense
We will burn our own to hold the red line, it is the last line to ever hold
Kallen4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-08-28, 06:35   Link #91
HasuMasu
*Artist

Quote:
it´s probably Konohamaru
Or Neji, since he learned to make his rasengan in the hand instead of all around him.
Old 2011-08-28, 15:02   Link #92
Takashipl

Quote:
Originally Posted by ronin myael View Post
so what's the correct translation? does anybody know? it's hard to figure out what tobi meant if we don't know his exact words. these translations are a bitch, huh? if only i could read kanji.
T'was a bit hard to find raws, but I've managed to do that. Madara said: "Kisama... sore o doko de te ni ireta!?" which translates as "you bastard... where did you found that (him/her)!?". Don't know why they translated kisama as "madman"...
Takashipl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-08-28, 19:00   Link #93
Kowai

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ulquiorra View Post
No offense to Kakashi, but my first thought was to laugh at what you wrote. He is so badly outlcassed now. Characters like Itachi, Nagato, Madara, Naruto, Sasuke, Kirabi are waaaaay above him. He can never fight on their level. It sucks, but the guy is pretty much an afterthought. I see him more on the Darui, Gai, Shikaku, Kitsuchi level. Below the Kages and the powerhouses.
What I like about the series is that it can't be like dragon ball because there are no power levels. Sasuke beat oro, deidara, itachi, and danzo all by admittingly or atleast hinted that under other circumstances he wouldn't have.

While Kakashi may not be a powerhouse like jinchuriki naruto he has quite a bit of hype behind him with the ninja academy/anbu captain/sharingan.

Other thoughts:

Kabuto still has to betray tobi, itachi will fail.

Why the hell would bee and naruto be solo still? Their enemy is someone who can phase in and out of existence and snag them, and they almost got caught by kabuto's zombies (if it wasn't for some sharingan bullshit-no-jutsu
Old 2011-08-28, 21:46   Link #94
Discerptor
ANIUE!111

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kowai View Post
What I like about the series is that it can't be like dragon ball because there are no power levels. Sasuke beat oro, deidara, itachi, and danzo all by admittingly or atleast hinted that under other circumstances he wouldn't have.
While I agree with the overall point you're making to some extent, Deidara and Itachi don't belong in that group of opponents. Sasuke established that he would have beaten Deidara even if the one gamble he made had backfired, and we now know Itachi was trying to lose to Sasuke.
Discerptor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-08-29, 00:00   Link #95
hamstar
just passing by

Quote:
Originally Posted by Discerptor View Post
While I agree with the overall point you're making to some extent, Deidara and Itachi don't belong in that group of opponents. Sasuke established that he would have beaten Deidara even if the one gamble he made had backfired, and we now know Itachi was trying to lose to Sasuke.
even the danzou fight could have gone either way since danzou was distracted by the masked man. Otherwise he would of just taken control of sasuke with shisui's eye
Old 2011-08-29, 00:21   Link #96
ronin myael
lost ronin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Takashipl View Post
T'was a bit hard to find raws, but I've managed to do that. Madara said: "Kisama... sore o doko de te ni ireta!?" which translates as "you bastard... where did you found that (him/her)!?". Don't know why they translated kisama as "madman"...
kisama doesn't necessarily mean bastard though. kisama is a japanese pronoun, it's a very rude way of saying "you", it's like teme. japanese folk usually use that when they are angry at someone. but you're right, kisama is very far from madman. so i doubt madara/tobi was actually afraid of that last coffin instead he was enraged when he saw it. the question is, what could possibly enrage tobi? who was in that last coffin that made him so angry?
Old 2011-08-29, 03:24   Link #97
HasuMasu
*Artist

Quote:
who was in that last coffin that made him so angry?
Elementary, it's Aya Hirano?
Old 2011-08-29, 14:31   Link #98
Randrak42
ANEGO Worshiper

It's Alucard.
Randrak42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-08-29, 14:48   Link #99
james0246

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detective-san View Post
Elementary, it's Aya Hirano?
Quote: