AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2013-10-19, 02:23   Link #201
Auxilism
For the yuri (╹◡╹)

What is Rental Madoka (or the thing I'm more interested in, Shinichi's favourite character, Madoka) from? It doesn't look like it's from Rental Magica (never watched that) and Madoka Magica is even more unlikely.
Characters are from Madoka Magica, Symphogear and Sakura Trick.
Please see the uncompressed version on the right.
Click this for my gif request thread.Max quality version
I take gif requests here.
Please read the opening post (revised as of 22/8/2014).
Auxilism is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-19, 03:36   Link #202
RapidPotential
Spinning round and round~

It's just a parody mixing both names together. The magical girl element is still prevalent though.
RapidPotential is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-19, 06:12   Link #203
Breimoon

i love this show, wonder why people regard it only as moe-shit without plot Aniway seems like they managed to get most noble kids to go to the school and some normal kids seem pretty interested too. Not though they may want to increase security since infiltration was really too easy. And the school being this huge i wonder if we will see other teachers since MC alone seems a little too much and Miusel herself is still not perfect. Aniway i myself would love to learn japanese using manga and anime xD
Breimoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-19, 09:37   Link #204
Mephis
Banned

Seeing this anime really warms my heart x)

Seriously this anime teaches a good lesson about language barriers, culture differences, discrimination, racism, and social statuses, so I don't really get why people disregard this series as a bad series =.=;
Mephis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-19, 11:20   Link #205
D-Joe

Btw,there's one thing i don't like for the anime version:they changed the setting about that magic explosives scene and may make anime-only people think magic in this series is weak
D-Joe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-19, 11:38   Link #206
Guido
Snobby Gentleman

Outbreak Company. I, Suddenly in a Parallel World

As far as the season goes, this is my fourth anime pick adapted from a light novel.

Honestly, while I do find both the developments and the contents pretty much generic that doesn't stop me from enjoying the idea the story is built upon. Of course, if I was in Shinichi's skin at the time of the interview I would feel both nervous and embarrassed when asked about my personal hobbies. Let alone, fantasy looks good because you're a world away from experiencing for real and feel safe enjoy it. However, it is a different story if you lived it through for real. Again, I would feel unable to cope with the responsibility of being charged with both the position and task that Shinichi was assigned by his country's government.

Spreading "otaku" cultural exchange in Erdant so as to propagate consumer culture for anime, manga, doujinshi, and visual games into the local population, so as consciousness for such goods sinks in and develop taste and demand for them.
I would say such task is daunting even for hardcore otakus that wouldn't want to be put under such responsibility, but the benefits definitely pay off:
1. Having your own cute, half-elf maid to serve you.
2. Being treated as a state guest.
3. Holding no barrels when giving in to your "otaku" fantasies in a place faraway from home where no one knows you.

The bad side, however, is that if one doesn't keep his "otaku" urges in check then he might unintentionally provoke a state incident involving the Supreme Ruler, and for Outbreak Company case then that would be the little Empress.
Guido is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-19, 12:08   Link #207
Nurin
闇の持ち主

lol, my first time posting here (Or I think so). I just wanted to say, that I loved the anime, even though I have the novels and can read Japanese I didn't have time to read it yet,so the anime is really being of use

Anyway, I love Petrarca(lolicon) and Miusel... (But my love for petrarca is bigger)

Nurin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-19, 12:32   Link #208
XFire
150% done

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Joe View Post
Btw,there's one thing i don't like for the anime version:they changed the setting about that magic explosives scene and may make anime-only people think magic in this series is weak
How did they change it?

Incidentally, the kamehameha wind blast Miusel shot out certainly didn't look weak.
Old 2013-10-19, 13:07   Link #209
D-Joe

Quote:
Originally Posted by XFire View Post
How did they change it?

Incidentally, the kamehameha wind blast Miusel shot out certainly didn't look weak.
In LN,MC use the fire extinguisher to stop bad guy's explosion chant,not simply stop the bomb
D-Joe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-19, 13:51   Link #210
Mephis
Banned

Quote:
In LN,MC use the fire extinguisher to stop bad guy's explosion chant,not simply stop the bomb
But isn't it more funny this way?
Old 2013-10-19, 13:51   Link #211
XFire
150% done

Quote:
lol, that might have actually been funnier. "blahblah giberjabXJNCJSIYBVCWS" *Mouth full of foam*
Old 2013-10-19, 13:53   Link #212
Mephis
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by XFire View Post
lol, that might have actually been funnier. "blahblah giberjabXJNCJSIYBVCWS" *Mouth full of foam*
Hmm..... true....
Old 2013-10-19, 14:01   Link #213
Nurin
闇の持ち主

Maybe in the anime they wanted to make the guys feel impressed with japanese items, making they think that the Japaneses had powerful weapons. :P
Old 2013-10-19, 14:03   Link #214
Mephis
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nurin View Post
Maybe in the anime they wanted to make the guys feel impressed with japanese items, making they think that the Japaneses had powerful weapons. :P
"Fire extinguisher... what a fearsome weapon... *GETS PUNCHED*"

Yeah seriously that scene was hilarious XD
Old 2013-10-19, 14:07   Link #215
Requiem-x
The slacking one

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mephis View Post
I agree. It's our two girls that make the difference (Or so I would like to say, but the guy's is also priceless).

"Oh no! No one can stop it now! This is the end!"
"HAHAHAHAHAHA!"
*fire extinguisher*
"..."
"..."

Also, damn, this show does not mess around And it's playing itself 100% seriously despite such a ridiculous setting. It's AKB0048 all over again. Which of course means THIS IS AWESOME!

Granted, is not at AKB level of quality yet, but it's doing a lot of things right. About the only complaints I have are the blatant straight-from-LN-explanations and that Shinichi's otakuisms are kind of hit or miss in matters of timing, though when they hit right, they're awesome ("By the way, my power level is 530.000" ), and it's good to see he isn't as dense as he is traumatized, at least when it comes to Miusel.
Requiem-x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-19, 14:10   Link #216
Mephis
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Requiem-x View Post
I agree. It's our two girls that make the difference (Or so I would like to say, but the guy's is also priceless).

"Oh no! No one can stop it now! This is the end!"
"HAHAHAHAHAHA!"
*fire extinguisher*
"..."
"..."

Also, damn, this show does not mess around And it's playing itself 100% seriously despite such a ridiculous setting. It's AKB0048 all over again. Which of course means THIS IS AWESOME!

Granted, is not at AKB level of quality yet, but it's doing a lot of things right. About the only complaints I have are the blatant straight-from-LN-explanations and that Shinichi's otakuisms are kind of hit or miss in matters of timing, though when they hit right, they're awesome ("By the way, my power level is 530.000" ), and it's good to see he isn't as dense as he is traumatized, at least when it comes to Miusel.
Miusel is what makes this anime go on with her sweetness (I think? XD)

The princess whose name's spelling I can't remember as I don't like her currently, is just freaking annoying.

Stop getting in the way of Shinichiro and Miusel!!!
Old 2013-10-19, 14:10   Link #217
Nurin
闇の持ち主

Lol, 「俺の魔力は五十三万です」 <-- "My magic level is 530,000" was awesome...
Old 2013-10-19, 14:11   Link #218
Mephis
Banned

Quote:
Lol, 「俺の魔力は五十三万です」 <-- "My magic level is 530,000" was awesome...

This is what came into my mind when he said that line XD
Old 2013-10-19, 16:26   Link #219
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.

Quote:
And technically, they do. A rifle is pretty powerful. (Not to mention tanks and planes...)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mephis View Post
Maybe, but it put the lies to the "unstoppable" line. It looks like nobody ever thought of using a bucket of water.
Anh_Minh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-19, 16:41   Link #220
Nurin
闇の持ち主

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anh_Minh View Post
And technically, they do. A rifle is pretty powerful. (Not to mention tanks and planes...)
Well, you have a good point here, but what I wanted to say was, if you really can use magic, you probably can make some kind of defensive technique to defend yourself against a rifle, and even a mass defensive magic to protect against tanks, when we are talking about magic there's no limits, but when we are talking about normal guns, we have some functional limitations, but that doesn't change the fact that they are pretty strong.

Tags
fantasy, harem, romantic comedy, shounen