AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Visual Novels, Mobage & Anime Spin-Off Games

Notices

Old 2013-02-05, 18:49   Link #1
Drkz
( ゚∀゚)アハハ八八ノヽノヽノヽノ \ / \/

Exclamation Madou Koukaku ~Yami no Tsuki-Megami wa Doukoku de Utau~ -Eushully 14th Project-

Spoiler for Getchu site unlocked. Showcase CGS are up. 18+:

Apparently the translated moonrune is this:

Madou Koukaku ~Yami no Tsuki-Megami wa Doukoku de Utau~
Dir Lifyna : Total War

Since no one probably ever make a thread since Soukoku never got a thread. This is Eushully's new game that's getting released in late April. Its a SLG game. Its from the same guys that made Kamidori before you start asking. Will this ever get a translation? Its very unlikely because at the current moment this game seems like a combination of Rance, Venus Blood and the old Eushully games (Not kamidori or Soukoku no Arterial) and we all know how big of a pain it is to translate one. Now imagine if all three got together and had a baby.

Sidenote: I'd recommend Soukoku for anyone who likes card games. You don't need jap to enjoy the game, but without it you'll probably won't understand the story. Although some tricky card abilities would be a pain in the ass to figure out. (Game has a ton of cards. If someone does manage to translate this they'd probably transcend god.)

http://eushully.wikia.com/wiki/Madou_Koukaku

Append Disc 1 adds Hashiera. No voice-acting though. Eushully must've of been stretched pretty far.

Don't ask for Download links. Support Eushully's game by buying it. Don't ask for translation status because we don't know. And please don't be stupid.

Last edited by Drkz; 2013-05-01 at 22:01. Reason: I'm not your mother. Please use some common sense.
Drkz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-05, 22:03   Link #2
Tong
Many RPGs, Little Time

Send a message via MSN to Tong
Looks better than that 100% Orange

And again, won't be able to play because of language barriers
Old 2013-02-05, 23:34   Link #3
Duo Maxwell
A Proud Lolicon

Look even more complex than Kamidori. I guess unless there is translation patch, I won't be able to play the game.
Old 2013-02-06, 00:13   Link #4
Hooves
~Official Slacker~
*Author

Makes me think of Sengoku Hime in terms of gameplay. I can play even without a translation patch. As I've grown accustomed to the language, and can just roughly sketch through the text.
Old 2013-02-07, 12:55   Link #5
Hemisphere
見習い魔剣使い

Would be nice if it played like a mix of Meishoku no Reiki and Genrin no Kishogun, probably with a touch of Tayu Uta. Considering that these were all previous Eushully titles, hopefully it's not impossible.
Old 2013-02-07, 22:31   Link #6
Drkz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hemisphere View Post
Would be nice if it played like a mix of Meishoku no Reiki and Genrin no Kishogun, probably with a touch of Tayu Uta. Considering that these were all previous Eushully titles, hopefully it's not impossible.
It seems like its a continuation of Verita. Or at least within the same universe. It'll probably have some similar gameplay, but they've significantly expanded it. Apparently there's also a chaos/law meter and monster fusion? Shuuya and Wil might make cameos well it seems theres a character design based off of Shuuya.
Old 2013-02-07, 23:55   Link #7
Hemisphere
見習い魔剣使い

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drkz View Post
It seems like its a continuation of Verita. Or at least within the same universe. It'll probably have some similar gameplay, but they've significantly expanded it. Apparently there's also a chaos/law meter and monster fusion? Shuuya and Wil might make cameos well it seems theres a character design based off of Shuuya.
Wouldn't really call it a continuation of Verita based on the grounds of it being on the same world alone, as Eushully's always worked with the idea of their works based on the world of Dir Lyfna. Ikusa Megami, Meishoku no Reiki, Tayu Uta, that sky pirates title, Himegari, Kamidori, Soukoku, and this one have all so far been set in Dir Lyfna.
Old 2013-02-13, 00:19   Link #8
Hemisphere
見習い魔剣使い

New info about the system out here.

Interesting. It's like they took concepts from Meishoku and Genrin, and then adapted them into Kamidori's engine (with a touch of VERITA's "army battles"). Looks interesting.
Old 2013-02-13, 01:20   Link #9
Drkz

Quote:
New info about the system out here.

Interesting. It's like they took concepts from Meishoku and Genrin, and then adapted them into Kamidori's engine (with a touch of VERITA's "army battles"). Looks interesting.
Wait for the append discs. They'd make it even more interesting hahaha. Just waiting to see how they implement the characters from the old series.

Last edited by Drkz; 2013-02-13 at 01:23. Reason: Welcome to the adult version of pokemon!
Drkz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-13, 09:21   Link #10
ArchmageXin
Master of Coin

Question that may be off topic, but are there any other full translated games by Eushully? (Other than Kamidori)
ArchmageXin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-13, 09:34   Link #11
Hemisphere
見習い魔剣使い

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drkz View Post
Wait for the append discs. They'd make it even more interesting hahaha. Just waiting to see how they implement the characters from the old series.
If anything, I'm hoping that the time period was around the same time as the bloody war in Genrin no Kishogun 2 so that append characters would be from that game. It'd be nice to see 姫将軍 Ekria, Louie and his harem members Lapis, Rin, Tiffana, Petrene, but especially the characters who were ignored in VERITA like Rionne, Dianne, Famishirus...it'd be so nice to lead armies with them.

Especially Ekria. And most especially in her ruthless Princess General mode.
Old 2013-02-13, 11:27   Link #12
Drkz

For the sake of parody I want a card game mini game LOL.
Old 2013-02-13, 13:22   Link #13
Kleeyook
Yandere maniax

Come to think of it, why isn't anyone bother making a thread for Soukoku no Arterial? I don't think that'll it get translated anytime soon but it's quite an interesting game!
Kleeyook is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-13, 18:00   Link #14
Drkz

Because people on A-S perfer galgame or games that have already been translated if you haven't checked the general vn thread already. I was going to make one, but I'm too lazy. I might as well combine the two. There are other forums you can go to to discuss the game indepthly anyway.
Old 2013-02-18, 23:19   Link #15
Hemisphere
見習い魔剣使い

Trial is now available. See here: http://www.eukleia.co.jp/eushully/eu14/eu14_dl.html
Old 2013-02-19, 01:17   Link #16
Drkz

Quote:
Trial is now available. See here: http://www.eukleia.co.jp/eushully/eu14/eu14_dl.html
I rarely play trials. I usually end up head banging more than I need too. Its pretty fast compared to their last game. Benchmark! How well will it run in your computer?
Old 2013-02-19, 03:27   Link #17
Hemisphere
見習い魔剣使い

B@#ches love mines.

http://i.imgur.com/0uBqN7W.jpg
Old 2013-02-19, 04:08   Link #18
Drkz

Lmao. Hows the trial going for you?
Old 2013-02-19, 04:28   Link #19
Hemisphere
見習い魔剣使い

Bloody hilarious. The AI needs some work badly, as they'll go out of their way to attack even TREES just in their general vicinity. Couldn't stop laughing as I was taking the piss out of the game with some friends goading me along the way.

It made me think of Brigandine, though, which was an old game that I loved to death so much. The general feel, look, and style of the game is reminiscent of it, but more so consider the town management, questing, and other options available.

Can't obviously judge story based on what little was there, but the exposition tends to linger on a bit. Doesn't quite flow as nicely as I expected it should.

http://i.imgur.com/5acvZL0.jpg BERGWERK MACHT FREI
Old 2013-02-19, 04:46   Link #20
Drkz

Lol, I thought it was going to end up like that. Demo seemed like it came out way to early. Oh well. Its not like i'm going to play it. I'd wait for the frigging append discs, before I try anything fancy.

Tags
eukleia, eushully, kamidori, kokakou, srpg