AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Archived Manga & Light Novel Discussion

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2013-09-30, 17:00   Link #1
animeisinteresting

Ruler of the Land

Did a few searches couldn't find a thread about this...It's written by the same author as Breaker/The Breaker New Waves and is currently 60 volumes in length.

Author : Jeon Keuk-jin
Artist : YANG Jae Hyun
Genre : Action Comedy Drama Martial Arts Shounen

Quote:
Originally Posted by mangaupdates.com
Bi-Kwang is a handsome young warrior who becomes a drooling mess whenever he sees a pretty girl. Out on the road he meets an extraordinary swordfighter with no name who is searching for a legendary master warrior. Bi-Kwang promises to aid the swordfighter if he lets Bi-Kwang meet his beautiful sister. Of course, it turns out the swordfighter is the sister, Hwa-Rin Dahm, and she must switch identities to keep the plot moving along. Bi-Kwang is immediately smitten, and thus we have a triangle involving only two people.
Old 2013-09-30, 17:09   Link #2
ta2666

I enjoy both titles that he is currently working on just wished he could get them out on time
Old 2013-10-01, 19:57   Link #3
frubam
simp for Lyria

Send a message via AIM to frubam
Yeah, I really enjoy this manwha, but I didn't know it was from the same creator as The Breaker =03. I was just randomly sitting in VIS's irc when this was mentioned, and though it took me a while to get used to the art because of how old it is(and those horrible korean names =01), I really started to enjoy it, esp since those overexaggerations of the MCs strength and the "WOW" faces that follow is just SO funny X03! Too bad it doesn't get a nice translation schedule =0(.

Closed Thread

Tags
manhwa, martial arts, shounen