AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Web Novels

Notices

Old 2016-04-22, 06:00   Link #1
Muryai
Procrastinating Demi-God

Swallowing The Heavens

Author(s)
Feng Qing Yang

The Yanhuang Ancient Domain, vast without end, gave birth to many Celestials and Daemons of antiquity tore Heaven and Earth apart and surpassed the control of the 3 Realms and 5 Elements over the endless years it has existed. Numerous Gods, more than ten thousand races, and humans born with a God class body have also come out from the Domain, traveling through the nether, warping Yin and Yang, omnipotent.

In this current age, Celestial Daoism is in prosperity, tens of thousands of Divine techniques shake the Heavens, numerous mortals strive to become Celestials, and millions of sinners walk the Earth. The Prince Heir of the kingdom East Yue Wu Wu Yu, obtains the legacy of the Battle Celestial of the East in the direst of situations to sweep across the Earth and rebel against the Heavens!

In the eyes of the hundreds of millions of Mortals, he is the Sovereign Emperor Celestial, overcoming a plethora of tribulations to reach his current height.

In the eyes of the Celestials and Buddhas of Heaven, he is a peerless Heaven devouring Demon!

OP ?
Spoiler for Op:

Harem ?
Don't know

Snusnu ?
Don't know.

Translation from 1 to 22 chapters at https://grimdarkztranslations.com/sw...ter-directory/

But..it's been dropped!

I beg for a translator to pick this up.
Old 2016-04-22, 12:45   Link #2
Narberal
King of the Night

better request this on novelupdates
Narberal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-04-22, 15:31   Link #3
SamVision

I just hope he doesn't seal the heavens!
SamVision is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-04-22, 18:25   Link #4
Yoburi

I going to give my short review since i only read 10 chapters.

Well first chapter started okay we got a prince that was frame with a rape crime and sentence to death in a war as cannon fodder and he got criple cultivation but the problems start after that the MC recover too easy and too fast like one plot armor on top of another.

Also the revenge plot was very simple to frame him and the villains are pretty much cartoon characters it was patectic how nobody saw the whole rape was forged and the MC is very dumb too the dude went to sect a kill and serve to a core disciple his own crane for him to eat i think the autor try to sell that as a joke but it was just stupid.

Now i can`t say much more because i only read a little but if you want a novel where the MC uses his brain and works hard cultivating this doesn`t look to be one since everything just fall from the sky in his lap.
Yoburi is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
buddhism, cultivation, daoism, demons, martial arts