Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2017-02-01, 08:31   Link #15721
Dark Rose Princess
Lost in an Elegy

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedWingFM View Post
Yes, Itsuka parents might having a shock from such amount of Shidou's "sisters" or "lovers", I don't know how to call them.
For Tohka, yes, she is the one who hasn't a name and Shidou has given her name..
Nia is always 17-18 old .
About this amnesia thing, the only solution I have is that they was people before turning into Spirits because of Crystals.
And I think about that some time, but isn't Phantom just give Shidou a harem of girls? .And yeah, about Reine is the First Spirit, it's possible. Just some hints from LN and anime about that.
Actually Nia is 18-19.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TobiBadass6969 View Post
I was kinda referring to them pretending to be his parents part, if no one says anything I bet they'll all come to the conclusion that Shidou and Kotori are both adopted
Nah, Natsumi aged them up the way they are on the cover image for a joke. She actually glamours them as his real parents for the conference.
Dark Rose Princess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-02-01, 16:49   Link #15722
TobiBadass6969

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Chaos Entity View Post
Nah, Natsumi aged them up the way they are on the cover image for a joke. She actually glamours them as his real parents for the conference.
So now everyone thinks their parents are a hot yuri couple?
TobiBadass6969 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-02-01, 17:09   Link #15723
cyberdemon

Quote:
Puberty. Maybe five to ten years from now......how old do you guys think Natsumi and Yoshino are? Because I'm thinking elementary or middle school, whereas everyone aside from Nia are highschool(or were stuck at that age)
Pretty sure that they are the same age as Kotori
Old 2017-02-01, 18:27   Link #15724
Dark Rose Princess
Lost in an Elegy

Quote:
So now everyone thinks their parents are a hot yuri couple?
... No, I just said that she glamoured them as his actual parents for the conference. I don't know which one was made to look like his father and which his mother though. Again, it's about Natsumi and Yoshino's feelings toward Shido, predominantly...or, rather, it's about shenanigans with Shido as the focus, rather than yuri shenanigans between Natsumi and Yoshino. Off the top of my head, the best SS for yuri would be Miku On-Stage, wherein she flirts with, and heavily flusters, a rival idol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyberdemon View Post
Yeah, Shido mentions Yoshino 'looking his sister's age' in Volume 2, IIRC. And Yoshino and Natsumi do transfer into Kotori's class (temporarily?) in the latest short story.

That'd make them both thirteen - fourteen, by the way.
Old 2017-02-01, 22:12   Link #15725
AP24

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyberdemon View Post
Yeah in one of the short stories, Yoshino and Natsumi are in the same class as Kotori.
AP24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-02-01, 22:15   Link #15726
NWJY
Newbei Enter

Care to some1 give a short synopsis of that short story on Natsumi,Yoshino and Kotori..??
kinda curious about it

"“Alright, that’s it. We’re doing this! AnchoR, watch papa be a hero out there.”

“Please wait and watch mama show off her dignity to this useless bum, AnchoR♪”" from Clockwork Planet
NWJY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-02-01, 22:56   Link #15727
AP24

Quote:
Originally Posted by NWJY View Post
Care to some1 give a short synopsis of that short story on Natsumi,Yoshino and Kotori..??
kinda curious about it
The only thing we have is this pic:

Old 2017-02-01, 23:48   Link #15728
TobiBadass6969

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by AP24 View Post
The only thing we have is this pic:

God damnit the cuteness, this needs to be translated ASAP
Old 2017-02-01, 23:54   Link #15729
GotEffed2RageQuit
N.Kurogane x N.Vermillion

White Kotori is cute Kotori, Yoshino is Yoshino, Natsumi just being Natsumi.
LOLI HEAVEN!!!
P.S. Nep = HDD, FFF = Fairize, DAL = Full Astral. Thoughts?
Old 2017-02-02, 04:37   Link #15730
TobiBadass6969

Is this Yuri?
Old 2017-02-02, 04:45   Link #15731
Dark Rose Princess
Lost in an Elegy

No. That's Origami trying to please Shido by being nice to Tohka (and over-doing it, in true Origami fashion) before collapsing to the ground and coughing exaggeratedly because she was nice to a Spirit (this was before Volume 10). The only canon 100% yuri is anything Miku ever does (which the Spirits at least run away from) and Mikie, the poor girl who's hopelessly in love with Origami (who explicitly sees her as a friend).
I wouldn't keep getting my hopes up, man. Date A Live is a harem series, not a yuri series.
Old 2017-02-02, 05:37   Link #15732
Dark Rose Princess
Lost in an Elegy

Date A Live 16: Kurumi Refrain

I can't make heads or tails of the synopsis though, other than that Shido 'won't let Kurumi die'.

かつてデレさせられなかった狂三を、デレさせろ!?

来禅高校に復学した精霊――時崎狂三。「――わたくしと士道さん、相手にデレた方の負け……というのはいか がでして?」士道の力を欲する狂三と、狂三の力を封印したい士道。二人の二度目の戦争が始まる ――。

Date A Live Fragment: Date A Bullet

これは語られるはずのなかった時崎狂三の物語――

隣界で目覚めた記憶喪失の少女エンプティは、時崎狂三と出逢う。彼女に連れられ、着いた場所は学校の教室。 殺し合いのために集まった準精霊と呼ばれる少女たち。さあ――わたくしたちの戦争を始めましょ う。

Kurumi meets a girl with amnesia, who has a gift for killing? And she meets her in the neighbouring world?
Old 2017-02-02, 07:50   Link #15733
TobiBadass6969

Quote:

I can't make heads or tails of the synopsis though, other than that Shido 'won't let Kurumi die'.

かつてデレさせられなかった狂三を、デレさせろ!?

来禅高校に復学した精霊――時崎狂三。「――わたくしと士道さん、相手にデレた方の負け……というのはいか がでして?」士道の力を欲する狂三と、狂三の力を封印したい士道。二人の二度目の戦争が始まる ――。

これは語られるはずのなかった時崎狂三の物語――

隣界で目覚めた記憶喪失の少女エンプティは、時崎狂三と出逢う。彼女に連れられ、着いた場所は学校の教室。 殺し合いのために集まった準精霊と呼ばれる少女たち。さあ――わたくしたちの戦争を始めましょ う。

Kurumi meets a girl with amnesia, who has a gift for killing? And she meets her in the neighbouring world?

Let me get out of a bunch of mads I was not letting you die!

A spirit that has been restored to Zen High School - Tokiwazaki 3. "- Watashi and Mr. Dojo, losing the one who delays to the opponent ... What is it?" A madman who wants the power of a soldier and a soldier who wants to seal the power of the madman. Their second war begins -.

When this was not supposed to be told When the story of Misa Sanzaki -

A girl empty who has woken up in the neighboring world and has a memory loss encounters Tokashinzaki three. Taken by her, the place I arrived at was the school's classroom. Girls called quasi-gifts gathered for killing. Now, let's begin our war.

That's what I got from Google Translate.

Is it me or does Kurumi give off the feel that she's got her own adventures that have nothing to do with the other Spirits or even DEM and the AST
Old 2017-02-02, 07:55   Link #15734
Dark Rose Princess
Lost in an Elegy

Yeah, I used Google Translate as well, but it's utter gibberish.
Old 2017-02-02, 08:37   Link #15735
JonasDown!

Quote:

かつてデレさせられなかった狂三を、デレさせろ!?

これは語られるはずのなかった時崎狂三の物語――

Guesses on the cover? Probably usual Kurumi in her astral dress. If that's the case she would be the second character to ever get another cover with the exact same outfit.
JonasDown! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-02-02, 08:43   Link #15736
Dark Rose Princess
Lost in an Elegy

Yeah, I'd say Kurumi Refrain'll be normal Kurumi, and V17 will be Inverse Kurumi, seeing as Tachibana has heavily hinted that she'll invert at some point.
Old 2017-02-02, 08:51   Link #15737
JonasDown!

Do you think DEM will get sidelined this time? This volume appears to have a direct confrontation between Shido and Kurumi.
Also, is this Misa Sanzaki girl from the "other world" where the spirits come from? That pretty much implies she's a spirit herself too though.
JonasDown! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-02-02, 08:58   Link #15738
Dark Rose Princess
Lost in an Elegy

Yeah, I think they will, to be honest.
And that one has me stumped too. There are no Sephirah left, but if she's there... I want to say the 'San' in her name is significant.
Old 2017-02-02, 09:00   Link #15739
holybell84

"To make Kurumi who has failed to fall for Shidou fall in love with him?

The returning student, Tokisaki Kurumi: The one who made the other dere loses... how's this condition? Kurumi who desires Shido's power and Shido who wishes to seal Kurumi's power. The 2nd fight between these 2 shall begin"
Old 2017-02-02, 09:06   Link #15740
AP24

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonasDown! View Post
Do you think DEM will get sidelined this time? This volume appears to have a direct confrontation between Shido and Kurumi.
Also, is this Misa Sanzaki girl from the "other world" where the spirits come from? That pretty much implies she's a spirit herself too though.
There is no Misa Sanzaki, that's just Google Translate's way of reading Kurumi's name. Just wait for someone providing accurate translation.

It's possible Inverse Kurumi will be on the cover if Kurumi's issue will be resolved in the next volume.

Tags
action, angelic spirits, antiheroine, comedy, drama, fake harem, fantasia bunko, harem, light novel, open ending, possible true harem, romance, science fiction, seinen, shounen, time travel, tragedy