AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga > To Aru... Railgun [M/LN]

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2014-03-31, 22:41   Link #6601
tsunade666

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverTalon View Post
You're reaching. Neither the ball nor the wings resemble dark matter at all. Dark matter is white, and we have yet to see dark matter function either like Accel's wings or the ball. The only thing they might have in common is that they might both fall under the category of "things that can't exist."
lol nope

dark matter is not just white

and dark matter in tamni is not the dark matter that we know

dark matter in tamni is equal to unknown matter or matter that is alien to our world. which falls to that category of black sphere.

Mikoto and Gunha both saying its not esper power? oh please. They probably don't know the full extent of # 2 power.

read again

vol 15

Spoiler for novel vol 15:

it's probably right to call it dark matter or something similar to it.
Old 2014-04-01, 01:00   Link #6602
LevelSeven

this part XD im curious why no magician or organization rracted to this scream which covered THE WHOLE EARTH....

Quote:
, let out a roar that echoed to the ends of the earth!
and

Quote:
This pair of black wings, Kakine had seen it before, and knew what it was.
seems like accel managed to reach this level even before his fight against kihara
because i think kakine couldnt see this power in accel vs kihara...
Old 2014-04-01, 01:05   Link #6603
tsunade666

Quote:
Originally Posted by LevelSeven View Post
this part XD im curious why no magician or organization rracted to this scream which covered THE WHOLE EARTH....

and

seems like accel managed to reach this level even before his fight against kihara
because i think kakine couldnt see this power in accel vs kihara...
dude, this is spoiler and novel part discussion. move it to index.

I just pointed out that the black sphere can be black matter. let's not drag it further than that.
Old 2014-04-01, 04:30   Link #6604
LevelSeven

^ agree
Old 2014-04-01, 05:40   Link #6605
hamazura
whatever

dark matter huh? any chance kakine made an appearance in this manga? except that invitation for spech in daiblabblasai festival
Old 2014-04-01, 05:47   Link #6606
LevelSeven

i hope for #6..
Old 2014-04-01, 12:18   Link #6607
GDB

Finally caught up on Railgun. Really enjoyed this arc. Ever since watching the anime I've been wanting the characters from the Index side to cross over with the Railgun side more (beyond just Komoe Sensei).

I like that Kongou was able to tell the difference between Mikoto and 10032. Hopefully everyone remembers that she has a sister, but I have a bad feeling Shoukuhou's going to mind wipe everyone in a chapter or two.
Old 2014-04-01, 12:53   Link #6608
LevelSeven

it will not work on touma, i doubt that she could do this to mikoto, and i have the feeling that gunha will also be untouched, for kuroko + rikou+ uiharu => sure....
Old 2014-04-01, 13:00   Link #6609
GDB

Well, the characters that actually appear on a regular basis are the ones that matter as far as remembering goes. Touma and Mikoto obviously already know, and who cares if characters who have only had a couple of pages of screen time in almost 70 chapters remembers. It's all about advancing the interactions of the core group, and I hate when development just gets erased like that.
Old 2014-04-01, 13:00   Link #6610
Ravagerblade
The Fearless

Quote:
I like that Kongou was able to tell the difference between Mikoto and 10032. Hopefully everyone remembers that she has a sister...
Yeah, actually from reading the manga I've grown to respect Kongou Mitsuko than I've ever had have before. At first I've only seen her in the anime.

“No, I don’t get it at all. I may claim to ‘understand’ Othinus, but I only know her as a girl. I don’t understand anything when it comes to her being a Magic God.” - Touma NT13
Old 2014-04-01, 14:51   Link #6611
Rising Dragon
Goat Herder
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by GDB View Post
Finally caught up on Railgun. Really enjoyed this arc. Ever since watching the anime I've been wanting the characters from the Index side to cross over with the Railgun side more (beyond just Komoe Sensei).

I like that Kongou was able to tell the difference between Mikoto and 10032. Hopefully everyone remembers that she has a sister, but I have a bad feeling Shoukuhou's going to mind wipe everyone in a chapter or two.
Well, partially that's a good idea. D'you really think Mikoto wants Kuroko to know that she's got over 9000 existing clones of herself running around? Especially with how Kuroko acted around Misuzu?
Old 2014-04-01, 15:14   Link #6612
GDB

Well, they only know she has a little sister, not that they're clones or that there's almost 10k of them running around (though only 5, if you include Last Order, are still in the city I believe).
Old 2014-04-01, 15:19   Link #6613
Rising Dragon
Goat Herder
*Author

Maybe, but I think Kuroko at least would find it odd. Given her infatuation with Mikoto and how close a relationship she does have with her, I think she'd find it suspicious that Mikoto "suddenly" had a twin sister that she had never mentioned before.
Old 2014-04-01, 15:19   Link #6614
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravagerblade View Post
Yeah, actually from reading the manga I've grown to respect Kongou Mitsuko than I've ever had have before. At first I've only seen her in the anime.
I tend to joke a lot about certain characters replacing others, in this case it's Kongou replacing Kuroko as Mikoto's BEST FRIEND character

Quote:
Originally Posted by GDB View Post
Well, they only know she has a little sister, not that they're clones or that there's almost 10k of them running around (though only 5, if you include Last Order, are still in the city I believe).
Ten actually, not including Last Order.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rising Dragon View Post
Maybe, but I think Kuroko at least would find it odd. Given her infatuation with Mikoto and how close a relationship she does have with her, I think she'd find it suspicious that Mikoto "suddenly" had a twin sister that she had never mentioned before.
But remember that Kuroko also tends to close a blind eye to Misaka's secrets, choosing to trust her instead of prying.
Old 2014-04-01, 16:33   Link #6615
dniv
I’m sorry, Kamijou-san!!

Well, we don't know if they're losing their memories or not yet... but I'd say that if they don't lose their memories there will be a lot of drama... and regardless, after Touma's speech this chapter I would find it awkward for her to take their memories away...
Old 2014-04-01, 16:42   Link #6616
Death Usagi
Banned

I am going to guess after this arc, we won't be seeing Misaki interact with Touma again for Railgun series. Although she did say their paths did cross many times, but I am sure this was before memory loss.
Old 2014-04-01, 16:51   Link #6617
Ravagerblade
The Fearless

I'd think if she was to interact with him it should be done mostly in index series, but I'm not opposed to them interacting in the Railgun series when the situation calls for it.

“No, I don’t get it at all. I may claim to ‘understand’ Othinus, but I only know her as a girl. I don’t understand anything when it comes to her being a Magic God.” - Touma NT13
Old 2014-04-01, 16:56   Link #6618
dniv
I’m sorry, Kamijou-san!!

I'm just curious about what next arc will be since this one is supposed to finish next issue...
Old 2014-04-01, 17:02   Link #6619
Rising Dragon
Goat Herder
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by dniv View Post
I'm just curious about what next arc will be since this one is supposed to finish next issue...
Probably something anime-original for the potential third Railgun anime--*shot*
Old 2014-04-01, 17:10   Link #6620
leukrota

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rising Dragon View Post
Probably something anime-original for the potential third Railgun anime--*shot*
Well, it (obviously) can't be anime original if it's done first in the manga...

But it wouldn't be a bad idea to do something with the anime in mind, so we don't get any more filler crap in there.
Closed Thread

Tags
fantasy, shounen