AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Kill La Kill

Notices

View Poll Results: Kill La Kill - Episode 18 Rating
Perfect 10 66 70.21%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 23 24.47%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 4 4.26%
7 out of 10 : Good 1 1.06%
6 out of 10 : Average 0 0%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 0 0%
4 out of 10 : Poor 0 0%
3 out of 10 : Bad 0 0%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 0 0%
1 out of 10 : Painful 0 0%
Voters: 94. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 2014-02-18, 09:44   Link #101
Gan_HOPE326
Maddo Scientisto

Quote:
Originally Posted by Triple_R View Post
Excellent point. I could easily see Ragyo try to seduce Ryoko into following her, and basically take Satsuki's place. And Ragyo even has something she can play on - Ryoko's very close bond with Senketsu.
Ragyo: "Mikisugi-sensei never told you what happened to your mother."
Ryuko: "He told me enough! He told me... huh... actually, he didn't tell me jack. Or he did but I was too distracted by his glowing nipples."
Ragyo: "Exactly, Ryuko. I AM YOUR MOTHER!"
Ryuko: "No, no! That's not true - that's IMPOSSIBLE!"
Ragyo: "Search your feelings. And your innards. Here, see, I ripped your heart for you; you know it to be true!"
Ryuko: "NOOO! NOOOOOO!"
Ragyo: "Ryuko, you can destroy the Original Life Fiber. It has foreseen this. It is your destiny! Join me, and together, we can clothe the world as mother and daughter! Come with me. It is the only way. And it shall be absolutely fabulous."

My other fanfiction can be found here.
Old 2014-02-18, 09:50   Link #102
Triple_R
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Triple_R
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gan_HOPE326 View Post
Ryuko: "He told me enough! He told me... huh... actually, he didn't tell me jack. Or he did but I was too distracted by his glowing nipples."
Ragyo: "Search your feelings. And your innards. Here, see, I ripped your heart for you; you know it to be true!"
Ragyo: "Ryuko, you can destroy the Original Life Fiber. It has foreseen this. It is your destiny! Join me, and together, we can clothe the world as mother and daughter! Come with me. It is the only way. And it shall be absolutely fabulous."
LMAO! Very well-played.
Old 2014-02-18, 10:52   Link #103
Cloudedmind

Send a message via MSN to Cloudedmind
Quote:
lmao Awesome.
Old 2014-02-19, 14:25   Link #104
Dark Wing

Quote:
lol Oh God I needed that!
Old 2014-02-19, 19:49   Link #105
lightbringer
M9000

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kon the Magnificent View Post
This was an excellent episode. I figured the two were related in some way, cousins maybe, but the moment the dead little sister was mentioned, I was like

"yeaaaah, so Ryoko is the sister."
Now in hindsight it's obvious, but to my shame I did not pick up on it despite it being a common plot device. But that made the mindfuck at the end only sweeter. I REALLY liked this episode. So full of WIN. OK, maybe except for Satsuki and Ryuko, they kind of got their asses handed to them, but it's all in the name of powering up

Ryuko was about to kick Nui's ass, too, so it should not be hard to recover the scissor now. Especially if she teams up with Satsuki. Ryuko, make it so!
Old 2014-02-19, 20:34   Link #106
Poetic Justice
100Shots100Hits LuluLaLu

Finally, the series gets good after so many dull filler episodes. Maybe it should have been a 12 episode series instead of 26 eps.
Old 2014-02-19, 21:02   Link #107
Chiaki_chan
Kubo GO TO HELL

"Daughter of mine" ??????????? Seriously Ragyou Kiruyin you serious ???? so..... huh............. Matoi is a Satsuki's little sister ??????????????? MY GOD BIG revelation O_O
Old 2014-02-20, 03:39   Link #108
Hooves
~Official Slacker~
*Author

Quote:
That's by far the best post ever.
Old 2014-02-20, 11:04   Link #109
mangatron
worshipping the pantyhose

Somebody please help, this episode..... toook my breath awaaaaay pom pom pom.....

Now it all makes sense, the red strand of hair on Ryuko, the yet-another-father-who-doesn't-match-up-with-the-daughter, I gotta say I had never thought of Ragyo mama being Ryuko's mama till that flashback. Heh, how fitting of them to drop that flashback in the very same ep

But what is Ragyo mama going to do now? Shove Ryuko's heart back in? That's.....
Old 2014-06-10, 00:19   Link #110
Tak
Catholic = Cat addiction?

Having just wrapped my marathon of this show recently, I gotta say, episode 18 is one of those very rare instances in a series that actually see my wish granted.

Yeah, I wanted them to be sisters. I didn't know they were sisters, but I wish they were. As early as episode 3, I was hoping Satsuki & Ryuko would eventually overcome their differences and become allies. Then when they revealed the seemingly dead baby, I begin to suspect Ryuko was that baby. Except it wouldn't make any sense because both Satsuki and Ryuko had different fathers (or so I thought), even though it was quite obvious Ryuko's father had some connections with the Kiryuins. Then again, this was my fault because I exercised excessive logic in a show where the logic is only held on by a thread.

Ah well, episode 18 was awesome, and this entire series warrants a 2nd marathon.

- Tak

Remember, the toes you step on today may be connected to the @ss you have to kiss tomorrow.
Old 2014-06-19, 22:31   Link #111
dniv
I’m sorry, Kamijou-san!!

Quote:
Fantastic post.
Closed Thread