AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2014-04-02, 07:46   Link #21
shalala

Soo how would Byakugan clan get their eye power if it didn't look like either of the 2 sons got it? Unless that is SOT6P's brother was the one that got such power.
shalala is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-02, 07:53   Link #22
SimplyAJ

Sage also said that he was able to appear because Naruto had all the tailed beasts. So why did he appear for Sasuke? Also if Naruto is the boy of prophecy, has Ashura's chakra, All tailed beast chakra, and Sage mode, and yet Sasuke will somehow be his equal with just Indra's chakra. Lame.
SimplyAJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-02, 07:56   Link #23
Luminion Lancer
Time-diver

Quote:
Originally Posted by shalala View Post
Soo how would Byakugan clan get their eye power if it didn't look like either of the 2 sons got it? Unless that is SOT6P's brother was the one that got such power.
-Possible. Or it could be that Kaguya reincarnated into someone and then from her reincarnation the Hyuuga clan was born. Or heck, maybe more people migrated from her land and they formed the clan. Seriously, why does the SoSP feel like his mother's land of origin is not important?
Old 2014-04-02, 08:08   Link #24
MartianMage

So basically Naruto is the "chosen one" (lulz) who was prophesized to free people from the Matrix. <_<
Kyubey: Perhaps the same could be said of all religions.
Homura: Your words are as empty as your soul! Lolis ill-needs a savior such as you!
Kyubey: What is a loli? A miserable little pile of moe! But enough talk...have at you!
MartianMage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-02, 08:14   Link #25
Ak3mi
Tumble Rumble

Quote:
Originally Posted by SimplyAJ View Post
Sage also said that he was able to appear because Naruto had all the tailed beasts. So why did he appear for Sasuke? Also if Naruto is the boy of prophecy, has Ashura's chakra, All tailed beast chakra, and Sage mode, and yet Sasuke will somehow be his equal with just Indra's chakra. Lame.
Just what I was thinking. I don't get how Sasuke can rival Naruto's power with just Indra's chakra...
Old 2014-04-02, 08:25   Link #26
Le-Bard

Let's be serious: So who thinks itachi would've been a better incarnation choice for indra OR ashura...or BOTH? Aha
Le-Bard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-02, 08:27   Link #27
Avaricia
My Lord

Quote:
Originally Posted by milan kyuubi View Post
So Sage said he will give Sasuke Indra's power. But what will he give to Naruto?
Shadowclone talk no spam jutsu.

Several chapters later, Madara kills himself because thousands of clones preaching him.
Avaricia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-02, 08:43   Link #28
alviam099

^ Quite ridiculous

Let us face the facts, the Byakugan is the ultimate peeping tool.

Reading it, we know that Naruto knows. Nonetheless, we haven't seen an inkling of what Ashura's chakra could do. It was pointed that Sasuke survived the 5 Kage because of Indra in him, but we don't exactly see what Ashura's can do. Naruto's chakra came from the Uzumaki lineage and the chakra of the Kyuubi.

Or Ashura's ability is actually the Talk no Jutsu. Now, that would be a surprise.

Clarifying something. The 9 bijuus appearing, did Obito manage to get some parts of all the bijuus, or the So6P did it or he just called them and they came, tadaaa? Or, it was just bollocks.

Special chakra my ass. Sasuke was Indra's reincarnation and he was going blind from overuse of the damned Mangekyo.

A not quite suitable question: Who'd win actually? Itachi's Susanoo or Madara's?

Last edited by alviam099; 2014-04-02 at 09:08.
alviam099 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-02, 08:50   Link #29
mayumi

So we get ogama sennin's name this chapter. I wonder if the toad was Rikudou's summon.
Also, it feels as though kishi can write a mini series in itself about Kaguya, Rikudou and his brother and sons.
Kaguya might really be the death god summon. That picture with the black silhouette is errily familliar to death god.
mayumi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-02, 09:03   Link #30
forcerounds

While it is hard to compete in power with a guy with an absurd supply of beast chakra, Sasuke is still worthy of being Indra's reincarnation and matching Naruto's strength because the Sharingan gives him the power of plot convenience. He can have impenetrable Susanoo armor, his superb control over Amaterasu appears to be his greatest defining feature, and it is only a matter of time before he uses Izanami and Izanagi to change fate itself, and perhaps he'll use something Itachi has never used before.
forcerounds is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-02, 09:58   Link #31
itachi-san314

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Small One View Post
I'm a bit irritated on how the Sasuke part was included into the chapter.
It was kind of obvious, that Sasuke would have his own conversation with the sage during his near-death moment as well, but as it was handled now was a bit unsatisfiing, since we didn't get the slightest idea of what the sage actually told him
but that's the point. kishi wants sasuke's (indra's) wishes and words to the s06p to be a secret. we'll find out what they are eventually

Quote:
Originally Posted by MartianMage View Post
So basically Naruto is the "chosen one" (lulz) who was prophesized to free people from the Matrix. <_<
haven't we known this since the jiraiya flashback to the elder toad's prophesy?

now i'm curious as to how the animal tribes got their chakra from the tree. it sounds like the s06p knew the toads as well.
itachi-san314 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-02, 10:13   Link #32
Tachibana
タチバナ

Hinata = Kaguya's current incarnation?

I'm just throwing it out there. Besides shes the only female Hyuga with a Byakugan who has had a very large role in this series.
Old 2014-04-02, 10:26   Link #33
DarkHollowIchigo

Quote:
Originally Posted by alviam099 View Post
^ Quite ridiculous

Let us face the facts, the Byakugan is the ultimate peeping tool.

Reading it, we know that Naruto knows. Nonetheless, we haven't seen an inkling of what Ashura's chakra could do. It was pointed that Sasuke survived the 5 Kage because of Indra in him, but we don't exactly see what Ashura's can do. Naruto's chakra came from the Uzumaki lineage and the chakra of the Kyuubi.

Or Ashura's ability is actually the Talk no Jutsu. Now, that would be a surprise.

Clarifying something. The 9 bijuus appearing, did Obito manage to get some parts of all the bijuus, or the So6P did it or he just called them and they came, tadaaa? Or, it was just bollocks.
Special chakra my ass. Sasuke was Indra's reincarnation and he was going blind from overuse of the damned Mangekyo.

A not quite suitable question: Who'd win actually? Itachi's Susanoo or Madara's?

Hahaha, the talk no jutsu wouldnt be a bad thing, though he must have something else that came along the way.

It seemed like So6P summoned them.

While their are the reincarnations, it does not per defenition mean that their body's and personality are exactly the same, added to that , the way they live their lives are most likely very different to.
Old 2014-04-02, 10:44   Link #34
Wandering Soul

I knew Sasuke was going to have a talk with the sage too but the way he was brought in was so abrupt and felt somewhat forced. Also for a guy that is supposed to be going out in a blaze of glory Gai feels like he is losing focus. But it was nice to see that the byakugan was not completely forgotten.
Old 2014-04-02, 10:58   Link #35
Eragon
Still Alive

And Gai's spotlight is stolen with shitty filler of Naruto.

Just marry Naruto and Sasuke already, this is getting ridiculous.
Old 2014-04-02, 11:25   Link #36
james0246

I'm unclear how any of the characters can be called reincarnations. Is it a bad translation? Because it doesn't make sense for Madara to be summonable if his soul if he is simply the reincarnation of another, and said reincarnation has already been reincarnated once again (Indra=Madara=Sasuke, except not because Madara is separate from Sasuke?). Maybe instead of reincarnation it should be posses?

I also dislike how this makes Naruto and Sasuke even less unique as characters. Is everything they do just going to be the product of their lineage and now some form of reincarnation? Can they not simply exist as powerful individuals on their own merits? The damn Neji debate, already thoroughly crushed, has now been atomized...

Whatever the case, interesting chapter. The tidbits concerning Kaguya are quite interesting (the bit about the Byakugan was a ncie touch), and any further information on the Infinite Illusion is worthwhile (I like how everyone is not sucked into a new world, but rather is simply mummified and then fed to the Great Tree).

The bit with all the Bijuu emerging was a lot of fun, can't wait to see it animated.
james0246 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-02, 11:47   Link #37
Owlman

Quote:
Originally Posted by SimplyAJ View Post
Sage also said that he was able to appear because Naruto had all the tailed beasts. So why did he appear for Sasuke?
I don't know where you read this, but its obvious that since Sasuke doesn't have any tailed-beasts this isn't a requirement for the sage to appear(whats wrong with him speaking to Sasuske anyway?). Apparently, the sage appeared before Sasuke for the same reason he appeared before Naruto: because he inherited one of his son's chakra.

Quote:
Also if Naruto is the boy of prophecy, has Ashura's chakra, All tailed beast chakra, and Sage mode, and yet Sasuke will somehow be his equal with just Indra's chakra. Lame.
It was already stated that Ashura became Indra's equal through hard work and his friends/loved one's help and cooperation. This is exactly what has given Naruto the powers you mention here, and it follows Ashura and Indra's association exactly.

Ashura/Naruto and Indra/Sasuske are close to equal it seems, they only start at different points, and get their powers in different ways --same as Naruto and Sasuke. Whats so "lame" about this?
Owlman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-02, 12:05   Link #38
Ulquiorra
Inactive Member

Send a message via ICQ to Ulquiorra Send a message via AIM to Ulquiorra Send a message via Yahoo to Ulquiorra
Kishi is still setting up the Sasuke vs. Naruto fight which was predestined because they have magic ghosts in them. So everything with Sasuke has to be left vague. He has to turn on Naruto, and we can't see it coming from a mile away, even though we know it will happen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinso Tsukune View Post
Hinata = Kaguya's current incarnation?

I'm just throwing it out there. Besides shes the only female Hyuga with a Byakugan who has had a very large role in this series.
Nah. Only the sons seem to have reincarnated to continue their slappy fight forever. NaruHina fans have jumped all over the byakugan and Kaguya though. It is basically all they have now.
Ulquiorra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-02, 12:16   Link #39
kk2extreme
Your wife is hot...

All I can think about right now is...

...FUUUU....SION!!!...
kk2extreme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-02, 13:22   Link #40
Xagzan

The eternal Tsukuyomi mummy tree looked like an organic version of the Matrix
Xagzan is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags