AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Aquarion Series > Past Aquarion Series

Notices

View Poll Results: Aquarion EVOL - Episode 15 Rating
Perfect 10 16 39.02%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 7 17.07%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 11 26.83%
7 out of 10 : Good 4 9.76%
6 out of 10 : Average 0 0%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 0 0%
4 out of 10 : Poor 0 0%
3 out of 10 : Bad 1 2.44%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 1 2.44%
1 out of 10 : Painful 1 2.44%
Voters: 41. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 2012-04-13, 15:51   Link #181
kuromitsu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
Look Kagura is... To put is simply, he looks the part but he doesn't play the part. I don't know alot of shoujo series, so I'll go with something simple like say... Shugo Chara? When you compare him with someone like Ikuto, it becomes obvious what Kagura's major shortcomings are when portraying him as the 'badboy'.
Hm... I'm not quite sure what you mean? I've seen some episodes of Shugo Chara and Ikuto left me with the same vague feeling of boredom as Kagura - well, more so because Kagura's personality at least has the angst replaced with "lol doggie" that is at least entertaining, and that and his "reverse" shtick keeps him from falling into the stereotype. But other than that he's doing the "attractive bad boy" thing pretty well, which is rarely my cup of tea.
Old 2012-04-13, 19:03   Link #182
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by kuromitsu View Post
Hm... I'm not quite sure what you mean? I've seen some episodes of Shugo Chara and Ikuto left me with the same vague feeling of boredom as Kagura - well, more so because Kagura's personality at least has the angst replaced with "lol doggie" that is at least entertaining, and that and his "reverse" shtick keeps him from falling into the stereotype. But other than that he's doing the "attractive bad boy" thing pretty well, which is rarely my cup of tea.

Ahh let me elaborate- in my opinion, what makes a good 'attractive bad boy' character is not that they're being all pretty and bad, but rather is that they're wise cracking smartasses that are dripping with suave whenever they appear and that is something that goes beyond just looking the part.

A non-shoujo example I can think of on the spot is Nurarihyon... Well, when he's younger at least
Old 2012-05-01, 00:29   Link #183
Guido
Snobby Gentleman

Beasts of Love

This episode felt too slow and dragging to me.

But, I saw clear is Mikage is reenacting the players to play for him Sylvie and Apollon's long-awaited reunion from 12,000 years.

And, Zessica's troubled feelings for Amata are paying a toll on her, and sometimes in those situations it becomes so easily to be swayed or tempted by the easy choices.
Closed Thread