AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Web Novels

Notices

Old 2018-05-31, 17:40   Link #121
Fufufu
Doffy

Ok Amanda's flashback which I read that Frank's parents were in Amanda orphanage and that she met or saw Fran when she was a baby. Ch. No. Please.
Fufufu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-05-31, 18:04   Link #122
kari-no-sugata II

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreyZone View Post
Close, but it's actually chapter 165 when they first meet in the WN.
Doh, I was look at the release number rather than the chapter number

Chapter 210 for Amanda.
kari-no-sugata II is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-06-23, 18:37   Link #123
kari-no-sugata II

Spoiler for chapter 490:
Old 2018-07-14, 09:03   Link #124
kari-no-sugata II

Well, the series has finally reached chapter 500. Some interesting reveals/developments.

Spoiler:
Old 2018-07-17, 18:58   Link #125
GodTurtleOm

Chapter 501's title: "True Prologue - First Part"

It looks like we're finally getting the isekai cliche starting point (death, meeting with god(s), and reincarnation). I'm looking forward to where the story might go after this bit and any sidestories.

Spoiler for Urushi and other stuff:
GodTurtleOm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-08-18, 20:16   Link #126
LoweGear
Secret Society BLANKET
*Graphic Designer

Just binged all the translated WN chapters, and now I feel this massive hole in my soul.... I need more cute battlejunkie Fran!

On Flying: "For once you have tasted flight you will walk the earth with your eyes turned skywards, for there you have been and there you will long to return."
LoweGear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-08-19, 17:31   Link #127
kari-no-sugata II

Heh, yep. 500+ chapters and still need MORE!!

Battlejunkie Fran doesn't get old and neither does "doting parent" Shisho. I'm not at least surprised he wanted Fran to experience school of some kind. But I'm not sure if she's cut out for normal education. She'd probably hate the phrase "the pen is mightier than the sword".
Old 2018-08-19, 21:19   Link #128
LoweGear
Secret Society BLANKET
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by kari-no-sugata II View Post

Battlejunkie Fran doesn't get old and neither does "doting parent" Shisho. I'm not at least surprised he wanted Fran to experience school of some kind. But I'm not sure if she's cut out for normal education. She'd probably hate the phrase "the pen is mightier than the sword".
If you give her enough food incentive she might sit still long enough to be taught in a classroom I guess.

Also, I'm wondering if anybody has gotten their hands on the Drama CD, hoping to see a sub translation of it.

On Flying: "For once you have tasted flight you will walk the earth with your eyes turned skywards, for there you have been and there you will long to return."
LoweGear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-08-20, 09:16   Link #129
kari-no-sugata II

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoweGear View Post
If you give her enough food incentive she might sit still long enough to be taught in a classroom I guess.
Yep, she is motivated by battle... and also by food. But if she finds pure learning to be totally boring and always needs to be bribed with food to take part then that's pretty much a fail. But yeah, it would be better for her to broaden her horizons. It would be better for the Black Cats long term if their most famous living member was seen as more than a battlejunkie by people in general.

I wonder if the author is preparing for some faster pacing during a sort-of "school arc"? It wouldn't be unreasonable. Would be nice to see a more grown up Fran too. From there the story can move on to Fran taking on a S-rank evil being to permanently remove the curse.