AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Danganronpa

Notices

View Poll Results: Danganronpa 3: Despair Arc - Episode 7 Rating
Perfect 10 3 42.86%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 2 28.57%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 1 14.29%
7 out of 10 : Good 0 0%
6 out of 10 : Average 1 14.29%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 0 0%
4 out of 10 : Poor 0 0%
3 out of 10 : Bad 0 0%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 0 0%
1 out of 10 : Painful 0 0%
Voters: 7. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 2016-08-28, 03:20   Link #21
Calca
Expressionless

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dengar View Post
A waifu pillow?
If that was all it was I wouldn't be dreading knowing how she turns out.
Old 2016-08-29, 08:27   Link #22
MeoTwister5
Komrades of Kitamura Kou

I'm guessing that since Tsumiki is with Ryota, Junko will start to try and turn her into depsair as she's doing with Izuru.

And considering that Ryota is still alive in Future Arc, given that Junko's already influencing him, I'm inclined to think that's he's deeply related to the Future Arc's events.
Old 2016-08-30, 02:54   Link #23
Dengar
Kamen Rider Muppeteer

I'm going to say that that's way too obvious, so I'm just going to go with "Mitarai actually survived all that trauma with most of his sanity intact and is therefore not related to the killings.".

Also, this to me does not seem like the event that will turn Tsumiki into... That thing.
Old 2016-10-25, 00:24   Link #24
Guido
Snobby Gentleman

Junko proved her point to Kamukura Izuru in her most overkill, flamboyant, and overboard style by letting him witness by himself the taste of despair, that she literally served the killing tools for those hapless, student council members mincing each other.

After that, she opened up the can of worms to let know the Reserve course population how Hope's Peak were just slaving them to milk them out of their money for the inhuman experiments. Then, she decorated the truth pointing out that said experiment went rogue killing all those 13 poor souls. Hence, unknowingly and unwillingly the Reserve Course became accomplices to mass murder, since their money at the end was used to finance the killing machine experiment.

Now, the flames of revolution have been agitated beyond the point of contention, but Junko knows that Mitarai's anime wil become the trigger at detonating a world-wide pandemic of despair.
Old 2019-03-04, 05:04   Link #25
FFTHEWINNER

Finished the 7th despair arc episode

-just like last episode,the beginning was pretty awesome (and makes sense too. it is exaggerating stuff that actually,to a much lesser degree ofcourse,exists IRL. that makes it believable when watching). the difference is that the rest of the episode was pretty awesome too.

-and we see a random shot of Komaeda's naked butt,fan service of a different kind XD

-so 20 employees are missing. pretty sure those are the ones Junko killed.

-the redbull joke was funny lol. Junko is a slavedriver XD

-So when she saw the anime for the second time,her super analytical skills activated and she was able to figure out how each of his mind tricks were used. now she can implement them herself. great XD

-Fairly certain that Junko's implementation will lead to the "Reserves all killing themselves" incedent through showing them a video that she manipulated telling them to do so.

-when the event started i was like "regular students yet not in blue? weird". turns out they werent so regular afterall lol.

-they say that Junko forced them to come by sending them a video. i wonder what was in that video. it was never revealed. my guess would be some sort of an attack threat on them unless they come.

-I have to say,the events in that scene were AWESOME. they were executed masterfully too,with the song making a beautiful contrast to what we are seeing. they were also pretty believable,as Junko literally combined all her DR1 "Motives" and presented them at the same time: Secrets, Videos, and Money, so ofcourse someone will fall (the girl whose mom was kidnapped) and once one falls they all fall. it made sense and was pretty entertaining to watch,except for the damn sensors >_>. I guess we now know what that bloody DR room was lol,although Monokuma claimed he had nothing to do with it then,which i guess was technically correct,as it was Junko not monokuma that did it XD

-my only nitpick is that how did the guy aim and shoot after his head got cut off lol? but like i said,it is just a minor nitpick.

-and then exposing Hope's peak for what it really is,with a bit of spice on top. genius!

-and like i stated multiple times before, Nanami is saved because Junko will kill her directly.

this is by far the best episode of the despair arc,maybe even of all DR3. it is weird how the best episode and the worst episode happened in the same week lol. still,this atleast washed the bad taste of that future episode out of my mouth.
Closed Thread