AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2010-09-26, 20:32   Link #1321
Nvis
Where are the good animes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mizuno View Post
Something's bothering me and I hope it doesn't happen. It is this sudden feeling that Oga's schoolmates are going to gain demon powers in one way or another...
Himekawa or Kanzaki with demon powers, that will so go to their heads.
Nvis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-27, 00:12   Link #1322
Kafriel
Senior Guest

Hmm...basically, although in this chapter we get the "anyone can have them" message, I doubt there will be any other demon-linked humans. It wouldn't do much for the main story, would probably take away important parts out of characters (i.e. a serious Furuichi with demon powers? cmon) without really contributing to anything, when everyone got their own fighting style.
Kafriel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-01, 18:27   Link #1323
konart

Spoiler for 79:
Old 2010-10-01, 18:47   Link #1324
Iron21

Spoiler for 79:
Iron21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-02, 09:52   Link #1325
gameboy234

Spoiler for Ch79:
gameboy234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-03, 21:19   Link #1326
Mizuno
Undefined

Send a message via MSN to Mizuno
THIS is how the manga should have been. After dozens of chapters of nonsensical highschool deliquent quarrels, we finally get to see demons involved again.
Mizuno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-03, 22:46   Link #1327
Kusa-San
I'll end it before April.

That was an awesome chapter !

Spoiler:

Beelzebub FTW
Kusa-San is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-03, 23:53   Link #1328
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

Great chapter! Seems like our lovely Aoi-chan might get more involved in this conflict of demons
HayashiTakara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-04, 00:35   Link #1329
Iron21

Seriously, the only thing I don't like about this is Ishiyama getting involved with the demons stuff.

Saotome beating Hilda like he did and telling her for a non contracted nurse she did well, and her and oga are going to die if they stay at the power they are at. Here I thought Hilda was one of those experienced demons, Saotome saying non-contract nurse makes her seem like a newbie.

Where do this leave the others? Like Himekawa, Kanzaki, and Natsume? Aoi was getting beat by non-serious Hilda who just been told she would die too.

Only people who come close to Oga is Toujou and I'm not counting the demon powers.

I don't want these contracts getting toss around like a bargain sale just so they can compete. Only thing that gives me hope is that Aoi grandpa is so strong, but I wouldn't be surprise if it turned out that he has a royal crest or something also.

Maybe I'm thinking too hard about all of this, because I'm sure most baddies aren't going to be as strong as saotome. Maybe that long black haired guy back from the hell arc is, not totally sure about him though. Still waiting for him to come and kill Oga like he said he was going to do back then.
Iron21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-04, 01:54   Link #1330
Mentar
Banned

Hm. Again, I find myself disagreeing with the scanlation in a small, but IMHO important detail.

When Oga confronted Saotome, he didn't say the neutral "Who are you?", he said "Temee ittai nanimono da?" which I would translate as "You Bastard, what the hell are you?"

These are fighting words. It's exceptionally insulting to address a teacher as "Temee" to begin with, but the real kicker is the "nanimono" question (What thing?). It implies that Oga doesn't consider him normal. And this is important because Aoi was eavesdropping. I'm curious if she's finally going to be filled in on what's happening

Other than that, Hilda shows her ugly temper again, and Saotome is established as "not hostile" towards them. Zerub spell or not, I have difficulties seeing him as a mere ally. There's more to him than meets the eye so far.
Mentar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-04, 02:45   Link #1331
lightbringer
M9000

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mizuno View Post
THIS is how the manga should have been. After dozens of chapters of nonsensical highschool deliquent quarrels, we finally get to see demons involved again.
Hopefully the playtime is over and we are now on track with the real story. Is that too much to hope for, though? Heh.

Aoi has learned to put two and two together but is probably gonna be left clueless, although I kinda want her to get the gist of what's going on.
lightbringer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-04, 03:56   Link #1332
ShiroiRyu

Huhuhuhu !
I want to kill Saotome ... Saw panties (who are not black ?! I thought black lace for me !) and grope her breasts ... It's a shame ! >_<
Anyways, the fight was good because Hilda was serious.
A little sad she was defeated. In another side, with the royal seal, i think we will have fights with royal brothers and sisters for the crown ... like Kaibutsu Oujo. o/
ShiroiRyu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-04, 05:17   Link #1333
sgwc
I'm just a support char..

maybe there many royalties in the Underworld. Beel's father may not be the only king there.
Old 2010-10-04, 05:42   Link #1334
Kusa-San
I'll end it before April.

I think that Saotome is in the same side as Hilda and Oga. He's the one that Beel's father chose in the past. Hilda is probably a noob nurse (but the best of them ) and was chosen to be the one who will protect Beel. However as she said herself, it seems there are other demon such as Behemoth who are ennemies of Beelzebub. Thaty's why Saotome told her to become strong fast because they will start their move too.

Now, I cn't wait for the next chap

Oh yeah, I don't think Aoi, Toujou and Nastume will be left behind. They are maybe not as strong as Oga but they're still strong. And I really believe that Nastume is really powerful (more than Oga) but doesn't show it.

And thanks for te correction Mentar. It's true that's not the same thing
Kusa-San is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-04, 06:58   Link #1335
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.

For so long i've wanted to see Hilda's full power, and boy did it impress.

Guess we can all work out what Aoi is going to ask next week.
Old 2010-10-04, 09:17   Link #1336
Darknemo2000

Send a message via AIM to Darknemo2000
Quote:
Originally Posted by Iron21 View Post
Seriously, the only thing I don't like about this is Ishiyama getting involved with the demons stuff.

Saotome beating Hilda like he did and telling her for a non contracted nurse she did well, and her and oga are going to die if they stay at the power they are at. Here I thought Hilda was one of those experienced demons, Saotome saying non-contract nurse makes her seem like a newbie.

Where do this leave the others? Like Himekawa, Kanzaki, and Natsume? Aoi was getting beat by non-serious Hilda who just been told she would die too.

Only people who come close to Oga is Toujou and I'm not counting the demon powers.

I don't want these contracts getting toss around like a bargain sale just so they can compete. Only thing that gives me hope is that Aoi grandpa is so strong, but I wouldn't be surprise if it turned out that he has a royal crest or something also.

Maybe I'm thinking too hard about all of this, because I'm sure most baddies aren't going to be as strong as saotome. Maybe that long black haired guy back from the hell arc is, not totally sure about him though. Still waiting for him to come and kill Oga like he said he was going to do back then.
Love can do wonders. I can see Aoi doing some intense power-ups with her grandpa supervision as long as she feels that Oga's life is at the risk.

I do agree that most others do not seem to fit but I can see Toujou and Aoi getting involved and not being pushovers.
Darknemo2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-04, 11:11   Link #1337
Kafriel
Senior Guest

Quote:
boy did it impress.
spilled ink demon powarr!
Hmm, the chapter was so-so for me. While the coolometer is off the charts with Saotome beating Hilda after sexually harassing her, and being a demon mage on top of that, I would have liked Hilda to keep her dignity as the all-powerful nurse from hell. Ah well, it was fun either way
Kafriel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-04, 12:36   Link #1338
Mentar
Banned

Am I the only one who felt that Hilda was way, way, waaaaaaaay out of line here?

She attacked Saotome unprovoked, and sneaking a peek and copping a feel hardly justifies her obvious attempt to _kill_ him.

I'm not sorry at all for her, to be honest... and rather find myself siding with Saotome.
Mentar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-04, 13:07   Link #1339
Darknemo2000

Send a message via AIM to Darknemo2000
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mentar View Post
Am I the only one who felt that Hilda was way, way, waaaaaaaay out of line here?

She attacked Saotome unprovoked, and sneaking a peek and copping a feel hardly justifies her obvious attempt to _kill_ him.

I'm not sorry at all for her, to be honest... and rather find myself siding with Saotome.
Yeah I also thought it was too much as she really went at him with an intention to kill.
Darknemo2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-04, 13:11   Link #1340
Bonta Kun
Know who you are

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mentar View Post

That depends on whether one wants to apply human logic/thinking/reasoning to her, she is after all a demon.
Yea sure she is following some human logic here and there but in the end she is a demon and to hell with reason and consequences.
She is rasing the next lord of destuction adn ming of hell, ain't she?
Can't be held back by what "a human would do or think"

Altho I can understand if one thinks she was assuming a little too much but well happens all the time in shounen so I can let it go.

I'll say one thing, I also expected black as well

Tags
gag, shounen, slice of life, violence