AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Bleach

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2010-07-07, 21:08   Link #61
Lendial

what was initial a bad joke has turned into reality- the god of bleach vs bwahahahaha. i honestly can't see anything good come out of this besides bad humor.
Old 2010-07-07, 21:47   Link #62
NoLongerSane

Aside from Ichigo having to overcome the combined personalities of Zangetsu, I have no idea what to think about Don Kanoji facing off against Aizen. Thank goodness that Rangiku showed when she did or we would have seen on of the worst one sided fights in manga history. Now come the delima on whether or not Gin in going to intervine on her behalf or is Aizen going to do away with her.
Old 2010-07-07, 21:57   Link #63
ZGoten
Custom User Title

Send a message via ICQ to ZGoten
Well, I think Rangiku only showed up to be rescued in the last moment in return. I mean what can she do, convincing Gin to a change of heart? Oh please don't tell me she too has achieved bankai a long time ago and was just too shy to use it all this time...
Old 2010-07-07, 22:03   Link #64
Atsuro

I was looking forward to a Hell Arc with the manga, but I guess Kubo is going straight to the King's Realm.

As for the big reveal, I guess it's lulzy, but oh man. I guess it will be funny if anything. Hopefully Rangiku's reunion with Gin pays off then again, what can she do besides get cut down by him?
Old 2010-07-07, 22:16   Link #65
DeadlySoldier37
The players president

Wow out of all the people that could have showed up to help Tatsuki like Tesla and Ryuken we get Don Kanonji

I need to buy whatever Tite Kubo is smoking becuase it seriously gives some incredible results.
Old 2010-07-07, 22:27   Link #66
CuXe
Loving Romeo X Juliet

Is bleach about to go Hentai here? for some reason all I can see is Rangiku getting r*pd .... if thats the case, I've got my 3D glasses ready
Old 2010-07-07, 22:29   Link #67
Atsuro

I now read Bleach purely because of the outrage from its fandom. How will Kubo enrage his fans next?

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuXe View Post
Is bleach about to go Hentai here? for some reason all I can see is Rangiku getting r*pd .... if thats the case, I've got my 3D glasses ready
Aizen's next evolution; tentacle rape monster.
Old 2010-07-07, 23:37   Link #68
Mr. DJ
Schwing!

My prediction came true....

Spoiler:
Old 2010-07-08, 00:11   Link #69
Von Himmel
エーレンフェストの聖女

This chapter is so epic solely because the appearance of Don Kannoji alone.

Old 2010-07-08, 00:14   Link #70
Alchemist007
*Author

Random comedic entrance to otherwise serious rape about to happen: time stalling so it doesn't seem like Rangiku got there too fast. Use lots of pages to make it seem more convincing.

If the people don't like it enough: make Kannonji member of zero squad who for some reason isn't in the King's Realm since his first appearance.
Old 2010-07-08, 00:27   Link #71
Atsuro

And then it turns out Kannonji is in reality the SPIRIT KING!
Old 2010-07-08, 01:15   Link #72
hollowinsideme
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by DjTrizz View Post
My prediction came true....

Spoiler:
you and about 100 other people's XD
Old 2010-07-08, 02:08   Link #73
Farscape
Secondman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zu Ra View Post
[size=1][right]
Last week's silhouette is Don Kanonji
Lies

Old 2010-07-08, 02:56   Link #74
Haak
Me, An Intellectual

Lol. This chapter was better than I expected. Don Kanonji may be an idiot but atleast his heart is in the right place. And he actually blew something in Aizen's face when coming in. It's going to look so much worse when it's animated though.

The only problem I had with this chapter is same I've had for all the past chapters: lack of content.
Old 2010-07-08, 02:57   Link #75
quigonkenny
Sav'aaq!

Noticed something interesting...

Kanonji rushes Aizen, and Aizen tells him "Stop. If a human like you touches me you will cease to exist."

Question: Why does he care? He's there to wipe them all out anyway, so what does it matter to Aizen if a couple of them rush headlong into their violent deaths, popping like June bugs in a bug zapper, as opposed to dying however Aizen was planning to kill them? Hell, for that matter, how is he planning to kill them? One 80's-90's level kido should be able to flatten half of Soul Society at the power level he's at now, so what's the holdup?

There's something to this... Either that or else I've read too much good manga that actually foreshadows its twists...
Old 2010-07-08, 02:59   Link #76
CuXe
Loving Romeo X Juliet

I hope next chapter will be less talk and more Queen's Blade Mode... starring Rangiku!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Atsuro View Post
Aizen's next evolution; tentacle rape monster.
Hell yeah! now thats a Bleach series I can put up with!

Quote:
Originally Posted by quigonkenny View Post
Noticed something interesting...

Kanonji rushes Aizen, and Aizen tells him "Stop. If a human like you touches me you will cease to exist."

Question: Why does he care? He's there to wipe them all out anyway, so what does it matter to Aizen if a couple of them rush headlong into their violent deaths, popping like June bugs in a bug zapper, as opposed to dying however Aizen was planning to kill them? Hell, for that matter, how is he planning to kill them? One 80's-90's level kido should be able to flatten half of Soul Society at the power level he's at now, so what's the holdup?

There's something to this... Either that or else I've read too much good manga that actually foreshadows its twists...
He just wants to make himself sound like a god, thats all there is to it.. Aizen's (or Kubo's) ego might just be a way to overcompensate .. much like Gin's Zanpaktou lol....

U know its true!
Old 2010-07-08, 03:08   Link #77
quigonkenny
Sav'aaq!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haak View Post
Lol. This chapter was better than I expected. Don Kanonji may be an idiot but atleast his heart is in the right place. And he actually blew something in Aizen's face when coming in. It's going to look so much worse when it's animated though.
It'll be worth it alone for his entrance, backed by that song of songs, "Number One"... "Oowahh-hooo..." Comedy. Gold.

Tell me you can't see it. Aizen says his line, then boom! Two whole minutes of slow walking in and reaction shots backed by the song and a huge up in animation quality... And that's before Kanonji even talks... It will be awesome!

I may actually start watcing the anime again when they get to this point... ^_^
Old 2010-07-08, 03:11   Link #78
Haak
Me, An Intellectual

Quote:
Originally Posted by quigonkenny View Post
It'll be worth it alone for his entry, backed by that song of songs, "Number One"... "Oowahh-hooo..." Comedy. Gold.
Yeah that's exactly what I'm worried about. The comedy placement is just way too jarring. There's a time and place for comedy and this wasn't one of them.
Old 2010-07-08, 03:17   Link #79
quigonkenny
Sav'aaq!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lendial View Post
what was initial a bad joke has turned into reality- the god of bleach vs bwahahahaha. i honestly can't see anything good come out of this besides bad humor.
Come on, was it really all that unexpected? I loved it, but considering Bleach has been little more than a bad joke since the Espada vs Captains fight (and arguably well before), you really should have expected this... ^_^

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haak View Post
Yeah that's exactly what I'm worried about. The comedy placement is just way too jarring. There's a time and place for comedy and this wasn't one of them.
I respectfully disagree. This is just what the casual Bleach fans needed right now to cool their heads. Since it's going to take a lot more than Kubo is likely to be willing or able to do to really please the hardcore fans at this point (and they can't get much more pissed), this is his best option.
Old 2010-07-08, 03:51   Link #80
kamyu

so ichigo's soul is going full hybrid finally?

as for the rest of the chapter..

Tags
manga, weekly chapter thread