AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Shana

Notices

View Poll Results: Shakugan no Shana II - Episode 11 Rating
Perfect 10 7 9.33%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 12 16.00%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 20 26.67%
7 out of 10 : Good 22 29.33%
6 out of 10 : Average 9 12.00%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 4 5.33%
4 out of 10 : Poor 1 1.33%
3 out of 10 : Bad 0 0%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 0 0%
1 out of 10 : Painful 0 0%
Voters: 75. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 2007-12-19, 18:08   Link #81
Sinestra
ショ ン (^^)
*IT Support

Send a message via AIM to Sinestra Send a message via MSN to Sinestra Send a message via Yahoo to Sinestra
Anyone else get the feeling Yuji is screwed?
Old 2007-12-19, 19:14   Link #82
lua thien
Fallen Exile

Yuji may face opposition but he's still a chance at surviving them.

Doubt that Konoe is Pheles. More likely that Konoe could be Hecate instead. But is possible that she might change her loyalties and fight alongside Yuji after her time in living a human life and gaining memories for herself?
Old 2007-12-19, 19:29   Link #83
KaneDragon
*(RAWR*)&rawr

Quote:
Originally Posted by alvinkhorfire View Post
There are some episodes from the novel itself. Marjorie arc (episode 8-9) is from vol. S. The arrival of Sakai Kantaro and study session are from also the novels. I think that starting from now onwards, the story is from the novels except the part about Fumina. The season 2 ending may be aligned closer to novel storyline, but rather than an anime original, I think.
I meant specifically the Evil Cou---I mean, Bal Masque. What have they done at this point in the novels?
Old 2007-12-20, 08:23   Link #84
Chaosryu

I was to lazy to read all posts on this episode 11 discussion so i apologise if i repeast something that has already had a reply to it.

Just a few things which have been bothering me after i watched this episde and thought i would voice them.

1. What the corpse retriever Rammie said was that the silver will just appear. Now the only other thing that just "appears" is the houga (if spelt wrong sorry) which leads me to think that the silver might be contained inside a houga now it could be random one or specific but from the looks of it possible the reiji maigo (if spelt wrong again sorry).

2. The starting has pheles extending her arms (im guessing its pheles) to yuji with shana looking at them so this is another thing that bothers me i thought she wanted the reiji maigo and and anther thing unlike hecate (again if spelt wrong sorry) she doesnt say at the end the reiji maigo she says johan which kind of leads be to believe that yuji didnt just possibly recieve this houga by random means possibly and yer its a long shot he could be the "reincarnation" of johan. Long shot but just a thought.

Now if there are people who know more about this thru reading the manga then please pm me if you could with some of the spoilers i like to know them tbh even tho it means i know what is coming i will still end up watching it.

Try not to be to harsh with your replys :P

Last edited by Chaosryu; 2007-12-20 at 17:54.
Old 2007-12-24, 19:35   Link #85
holyman282
Snape: "I hate Potter!"

Finally watched this ep. It's amazingly well done. We see the rivalry between Shana and Yoshida mature. We get information about Pheles and we get to see some awesome directing skills. The scene where Shana and Yuji were sticking pictures onto the cardboard and we see Shana remembering all the past events, were amazing.

That last scene where we see a wind swept grassy area and here Phele's voice call out Johan, was amazing.

I was wondering, Johan is dead right? Because only when he's dead will the hougo teleport to another torch. If that's the case, I don't see why Pheles would want the Reigo back since it won't be of any use even if she took it back..
Old 2007-12-25, 00:44   Link #86
teachopvutru
Urusai~Urusai~Urusai~

Quote:
Originally Posted by holyman282 View Post
I was wondering, Johan is dead right? Because only when he's dead will the hougo teleport to another torch. If that's the case, I don't see why Pheles would want the Reigo back since it won't be of any use even if she took it back..
It most likely is for memo. But who knows? If it's for some use, other secrets about the Reiji Maigo can be revealed =o

"FOUND YOU!" ~Taiga
Closed Thread