AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Fate/ Series > F/SN UBW TV Spoiler Threads (for Franchise Veterans)

Notices

View Poll Results: F/SN UBW TV - Episode 11 Rating
Perfect 10 14 38.89%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 8 22.22%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 8 22.22%
7 out of 10 : Good 6 16.67%
6 out of 10 : Average 0 0%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 0 0%
4 out of 10 : Poor 0 0%
3 out of 10 : Bad 0 0%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 0 0%
1 out of 10 : Painful 0 0%
Voters: 36. You may not vote on this poll

Old 2014-12-22, 08:24   Link #41
~Yami~
a random Indonesian otaku

yay! finally Rin is in the house
Shirou become completely conscious of Rin is little surprising though.. I thought only Rin felt like that but seeing Shirou blushed is good as well

Archer in this episode is acted like a mentor for Shirou.. which is good
I already hate him so much since everytime he showed up, he always looks for trouble
~Yami~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-12-22, 14:31   Link #42
quigonkenny
Sav'aaq!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rava View Post
What is a compositing error? Google's not particularly clear on this.
Compositing is the combining together of multiple elements to create a finished image. When a scene is animated, the entire image isn't drawn all at once. The different elements of the foreground are generally all drawn separately from each other and the background, and then composited together to create the final image. That way the individual animators don't have to worry about what parts of each individual character or prop will be seen or will be occluded by other elements of the scene, they can just draw them normally and the animation director will place them in position in the scene and in front or back of other elements according to the storyboard, then tweak things to make them right.

In the scene we're referring to, the Saber element is supposed to be placed behind the Taiga element, but obviously someone messed up at some point. If you've ever worked with Photoshop layers, it's the same thing, and an easier mistake to make than you'd think.
Old 2014-12-22, 15:05   Link #43
Rava

Quote:
Originally Posted by quigonkenny View Post
Compositing is the combining together of multiple elements to create a finished image. When a scene is animated, the entire image isn't drawn all at once. The different elements of the foreground are generally all drawn separately from each other and the background, and then composited together to create the final image. That way the individual animators don't have to worry about what parts of each individual character or prop will be seen or will be occluded by other elements of the scene, they can just draw them normally and the animation director will place them in position in the scene and in front or back of other elements according to the storyboard, then tweak things to make them right.

In the scene we're referring to, the Saber element is supposed to be placed behind the Taiga element, but obviously someone messed up at some point. If you've ever worked with Photoshop layers, it's the same thing, and an easier mistake to make than you'd think.
Ahhhh, OK, now the error makes sense. Thank you!
Rava is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-12-23, 00:38   Link #44
orion
Waiting for more taiyuki!

Quote:
Originally Posted by quigonkenny View Post

Thanks for the explanation. It now makes sense to me too.
Old 2014-12-23, 08:06   Link #45
dmaxzero

In short, someone messed up the layers in the compositing program they were using and it was not noticed before the final rendering neither by the proof check people.
dmaxzero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-12-24, 18:41   Link #46
Strikefreedom117

next ep is hour long, oh baby i cant wait
Strikefreedom117 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-12-28, 13:34   Link #47
MrTerrorist
Takao Tsundere Cruiser

Lol. Shirou goes Tsundere on Rin.
Old 2015-01-01, 14:44   Link #48
Dengar
Kamen Rider Muppeteer

The only way to deal with a tsundere is to beat them at their own game.
Dengar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-01-01, 20:04   Link #49
Guido
Snobby Gentleman

Fate/stay night 11 - A Visitor Approaches Lightly

First of all, Happy New Year 2015.

Now, I'm into my review.

I'm citing an example from another show to make clear the kind of message I understood from Archers' words and Rin's angry reaction towards Shiro.

In episode 8 of Vandread season one, Rabat beats the mess out of Hibiki to slam on the lad the hard reality that one must speak his or her mind with his/her own words and not repeating the words of others.

This parallel I see it perfectly fits on Shiro's desire to become a hero of justice, because he admired Kiritsugu and wants to save everyone.

The gist is Rin snapping at Shiro, because he's thinking and doing things for others while neglecting himself. By nature all human beings are selfish creatures even if we need the social interaction of other fellow humans.

The gist from Archer cautioning Shiro to make a fate for himself even at the expense of others is because Shiro's ideal is not his properly, but either he inherited from or borrow it from Kiritsugu out of the mere delusions whether he admired Kiritsugu or feels in debt out of gratitude for Kiritsugu saving Shiro.

IMO, it is up to ourselves trying to strike a balance between being selfish and being selfless in thoughts, words, attitude, and actions. Shiro is being conformist at just feeling happy for other people's sake, and, indeed, the real world has people of that type, whether those cases are extreme as Shiro I do not know from personal experience.
However, the world is cruel and brutal and doesn't work on illusions and ideals. Reality strikes hard, and people whether all alone by themselves or in group cannot achieve miraculous feats outside of the scope from their own physical limitations and perceptions.

From Rin I guess she's telling Shiro to be himself, to enjoy the moments in between the mundane reality and the safety of home, and have the right to do things for himself to his heart content.

From Archer his cautionary words and despicable demeanor against Shiro acting out from a borrow ideal has been pretty self-explanatory, as far as this show has been running.
Guido is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-01-02, 06:29   Link #50
Dengar
Kamen Rider Muppeteer

You can't really tell Shirou to be himself though, because if he were being himself he'd.... be doing exactly what he's doing right now.
Dengar is offline   Reply With Quote