AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series

Notices

Old 2020-11-26, 15:08   Link #81
Dark Wing

Am I the only one who thinks the new executioner looks a bit like the Main Character from Persona 4?
Old 2020-11-26, 18:17   Link #82
shmaster
オンドリャァァァ!!!

I am now getting the vibe that swindler might be an immortal experiment subject as well.
shmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-11-26, 19:04   Link #83
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Just one amazing episode after another. Swindler was really naive, thinking she could go back to her old life after she was seen helping high ranked Akudamas. RIP to her beautiful hair. Cutting it might have been an even bigger mistake than it seems. Cutthroat liked her because of the pink strands in her hair, so now that she doesn't have them anymore...

She's really the highlight of the show for me. An ordinary person thrown into crazy situations who tries her hardest to do what she believes is right. That scene where she kills those guys... wow.

Not even one day and Doctor's already killing people left and right. She has a reason, but even without it, it was only a matter of time until she killed again. Wanting to be removed from the Akudama list was pointless.
Old 2020-11-26, 20:16   Link #84
stray
aniki

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanon View Post
Cutthroat liked her because of the pink strands in her hair, so now that she doesn't have them anymore...
She still kind of does have them but Cutthroat going full yandere has to be a good time either way.

TBH I was kind of blown away by this episode overall... I really hope this series finishes strong.
stray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-11-26, 21:19   Link #85
shmaster
オンドリャァァァ!!!

Checking on the opening again.
It really looks like its telling us how the cast is going to die.
Old 2020-11-26, 21:46   Link #86
Master_Yoma
Nekokota Festival

Swindler really isnt that bright she got a price on her head and she uses electronic currency and she really didnt cut way to much hair

Well she really got backed up to a coroner
Old 2020-11-27, 16:13   Link #87
Mad Pierrot
Corrupted fool

Man, judging by the opening new changes, I think almost everybody in the cast might die. Next episode, The Shining, might imply it is related to Cuttthroad base on his crazy personality matching Stephen King's protagonist for that book.
Old 2020-11-28, 01:40   Link #88
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

This ep's really good. The rookie Executioner is now the senior with the death wish while Chinpira is now stuck with Doctor of all people. Looking forward to see how this two unlikely bunch work out.

Swindler also fully committed now. With Cutthroat hunting her and if the preview is anything to go by, the reunion won't be pretty

Quote:
Originally Posted by shmaster View Post
Checking on the opening again.
It really looks like its telling us how the cast is going to die.
If that's the case, Swindler's is weird with all those crosses. So is Courier's

Last edited by Cosmic Eagle; 2020-11-28 at 02:16.
Cosmic Eagle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-11-28, 05:44   Link #89
Kazu-kun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmic Eagle View Post
If that's the case, Swindler's is weird with all those crosses. So is Courier's
Basically gives away that she will probably survive but everyone else will die.
Old 2020-11-28, 11:40   Link #90
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kazu-kun View Post
Basically gives away that she will probably survive but everyone else will die.
I'm not sure if those crosses refer to the dead kids in the experiments also or something else that she's facing at the end. And I have no idea what Courier's is supposed to mean also. It's just wisps of...something. Maybe he goes MIA?
Old 2020-11-28, 17:06   Link #91
stray
aniki

From what I remember there were also hints of characters dying in the Danganronpa Future OP and it didn't always go as planned.
Old 2020-12-03, 10:11   Link #92
stray
aniki

Doctor and Cutthroat flying their crazy flag without reservations at this point. Hacker seems to be alive in spirit, anyway.

Need some of that magenta blood... it felt like half the episode was blacked out.
Old 2020-12-03, 19:19   Link #93
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

"How old do you think I am? Do I look like a woman to you?"

Ok, so Doctor confirmed to be/have been an old man.

I wonder if there is some meaning to Swindler's "red halo" getting bigger over the course of the series until it became gigantic. At first I though it was just Cutthroat being crazy but he really could track her with it.

Little sister was adorable in this ep, constantly defending her onee-chan.
Old 2020-12-03, 22:08   Link #94
Master_Yoma
Nekokota Festival

Well that Doctor wants to be a super villain controlling life and death Then theres Cutthroat he really want off the deep end
Old 2020-12-04, 03:48   Link #95
shmaster
オンドリャァァァ!!!

Swindler continues to be stupidly suspicious. Please tell me there is going to be a twist.

But doctor was a man? Now having Ogata voice her suddenly makes much more sense.
Old 2020-12-05, 01:59   Link #96
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

Swindler managed to cause that mob chaos just like that without intent? Ok......And that halo....Also managing to beat Cutthroat when a whole bunch of Executioners could not

And Doctor sure knows how to thoroughly enjoy biology to the fullest

next ep looks like Doctor vs the girl Executioner. And Chinpira may bite the dust it seems

This show is one or two cour again? Still don't know what is Kanto yet

Last edited by Cosmic Eagle; 2020-12-05 at 02:27.
Cosmic Eagle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-12-05, 04:16   Link #97
Dark Wing

Well of course Cutthroat goes off the deep end after all he is was a psychopathic serial killer so no surprise there...

I find it really ironic how Swindler started out lying about being a master manipulator only to end up causing an all out riot with just a single post on the internet. Her comments about getting used this sort of thng just show how far she's come to embrace her new status as an Akudama. Hell she even add being to person who took out Cutthroat to her list of achievements under her belt. The whole ting takes fake it until you make it to a whole new level.
Old 2020-12-05, 17:33   Link #98
Cloudedmind

Send a message via MSN to Cloudedmind
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmic Eagle View Post
Swindler managed to cause that mob chaos just like that without intent? Ok......And that halo....Also managing to beat Cutthroat when a whole bunch of Executioners could not

And Doctor sure knows how to thoroughly enjoy biology to the fullest

next ep looks like Doctor vs the girl Executioner. And Chinpira may bite the dust it seems

This show is one or two cour again? Still don't know what is Kanto yet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Wing View Post
Well of course Cutthroat goes off the deep end after all he is was a psychopathic serial killer so no surprise there...

I find it really ironic how Swindler started out lying about being a master manipulator only to end up causing an all out riot with just a single post on the internet. Her comments about getting used this sort of thng just show how far she's come to embrace her new status as an Akudama. Hell she even add being to person who took out Cutthroat to her list of achievements under her belt. The whole ting takes fake it until you make it to a whole new level.

Except it wasn't just her post. The show literally explains the series of events that lead to the people rioting. Her post was just fuel to the fire.
Old 2020-12-05, 18:28   Link #99
Tenzen12

Nah, it was spark that fell on powder keg. If she didn't sent that post, well riots could be avoided with some effort. And honestly it's obvious Swindler hoped for chaos when sent that message and she rejoiced when she got it. There is no way around that.
Old 2020-12-05, 22:19   Link #100
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cloudedmind View Post
Except it wasn't just her post. The show literally explains the series of events that lead to the people rioting. Her post was just fuel to the fire.
It kickstarted everything. Without it the mobs wouldn't have exploded on the street