Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Gundam

Notices

Old 2008-10-14, 00:04   Link #21
Yu Ominae
ARCAM Spriggan agent

Send a message via Yahoo to Yu Ominae
You mean the Mars colony?

Even if we were at odds with each other, I still thank you for training me, Instructor Bowman - Yu Ominae, reflecting on Bowman's death after killing him in Phantom Island
Yu Ominae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-14, 07:48   Link #22
RAVNEN

Send a message via Yahoo to RAVNEN
Quote:
Originally Posted by plau View Post
Any details on this mars nation? I presume Gunshell also came from there.
The Guardshell may have came from Mars colony,because Lowe Guele travel to Mars colony. Lowe also transfer "Mars Jacket" from Red Frame to mass produced Astray for Diego Lowell a Martian colonist.

The Guardshell also have some Astray influence on it's design.Maybe there more info in Delta Astray manga,if understand Japanese language.

Try Zeonic-Scanlation,maybe they have more info.
RAVNEN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-14, 20:57   Link #23
Double 120%
Double Your Fun

Can someone explain to me how an incomplete gundam beat Sazabi (a fully complete and rolled out mobile suit)?
Double 120% is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-14, 21:03   Link #24
Rising Dragon
Goat Herder
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Double 120% View Post
Can someone explain to me how an incomplete gundam beat Sazabi (a fully complete and rolled out mobile suit)?
Because its a Gundam. Gundams are superior to any mobile suit that isn't a Gundam.

Or something like that.

In all seriousness, its probably because Amuro is a much stronger Newtype than Char is.
Old 2008-10-14, 21:35   Link #25
RAVNEN

Amuro is the best & one of the strongest Newtype.
Which is the better Nu Gundam or Hi-Nu gundam ?

Did Char survived, there a similar guy like him in Gundam Unicorn.His name if i'm not mistaken is Full Frontal. His ship and ms color is red,well like Char.

Anyway Sinanju is badass to me,maybe it has fin funnel?
Old 2008-10-14, 21:37   Link #26
Hellbore

Hi-Nu is the completed Nu Gundam. Its somehow smaller but whatever. It should by better.

Apparently Full Frontal is
Spoiler for Gundam Unicorn:
Hellbore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-14, 21:43   Link #27
RAVNEN

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hellbore View Post
Hi-Nu is the completed Nu Gundam. Its somehow smaller but whatever. It should by better.

Apparently Full Frontal is
Spoiler for Gundam Unicorn:
What he is really Char,how did he survived? Then Amuro could have survived.
That why FFrontal stole Sinanju from Arnaheim.
Old 2008-10-14, 21:45   Link #28
Rising Dragon
Goat Herder
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by RAVNEN View Post
What he is really Char,how did he survived? Then Amuro could have survived.
That why FFrontal stole Sinanju from Arnaheim.
Wrong Char. The one who is Quattro/Casval stole the name of Char, to go along with his fancy mask. That Char is still MIA with Amuro.
Old 2008-10-14, 22:02   Link #29
RAVNEN

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rising Dragon View Post
Wrong Char. The one who is Quattro/Casval stole the name of Char, to go along with his fancy mask. That Char is still MIA with Amuro.
So Full Frontal must be a clone of Char. Anyway how can Strike Noir use IWSP part when Sven Cal Bayang rip it off the Dagger? I thought they have different OS.
Old 2008-10-14, 22:13   Link #30
Rising Dragon
Goat Herder
*Author

Quote:
So Full Frontal must be a clone of Char. Anyway how can Strike Noir use IWSP part when Sven Cal Bayang rip it off the Dagger? I thought they have different OS.
Spoiler for Full Frontal:

A Dagger and the Strike E both come from the same side (Earth Forces) and are both piloted by Naturals. Furthermore, the IWSP is nothing more than a really big, complicated Striker Pack; and as such it doesn't need its own OS to be used by a mobile suit.
Old 2008-10-14, 22:44   Link #31
RAVNEN

The Delta Astray use Voiture Lumiere propulsion system to capture Solar Wind for its accelaration.That means,Delta Astray is faster than Destiny?
Old 2008-10-14, 22:45   Link #32
Rising Dragon
Goat Herder
*Author

Quote:
The Delta Astray use Voiture Lumiere propulsion system to capture Solar Wind for its accelaration.That means,Delta Astray is faster than Destiny?
Maybe? We don't know the specifics on Destiny's wings of light system. All we do know is that both it and Strike Freedom's wings of light systems were variants of the Voiture Lumiere system used by the Stargazer unit.
Old 2008-10-14, 22:59   Link #33
RAVNEN

Which is stronger, Beam Shield or Solid shield?
I've seen Kira blocks Legend beam attacks but the shield break,so it is dangerous to use Beam Shield.

If someone use Beam shield,better use shield like Hyperion gundam use.
Old 2008-10-15, 00:20   Link #34
Double 120%
Double Your Fun

Can someone explain to me Mars Zeon and their involvement in late UC? Were their large mobile suits effective against the smaller suits of late UC?

Last edited by Double 120%; 2008-10-15 at 02:32.
Double 120% is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-15, 02:00   Link #35
darkprimus

Quote:
I've seen Kira blocks Legend beam attacks but the shield break,so it is dangerous to use Beam Shield.

In general Beam Shield > Physical Shield in any Gundam show. Also, Legend's attacks had the ability to pass through beam shields.
darkprimus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-15, 09:17   Link #36
Paladinoras
Pancakes

Quote:

Beam shield. Think about it. If you break a solid shield, then no more shields for you. But a beam shield can be generated over-and-over again.

The only downside is that more energy is consumed... .

And the Hyperion Gundam uses the "Armure Lumiere" mono-phase lightwave shield system. Based on the Umbrella of Artemis, the "Armure Lumiere" can be used like a standard shield or as an all-encompassing 360 degree barrier to protect from enemy fire. The system allows the pilot to fire weapons outward while protected from enemy attack, but it is a drain on the Hyperion Gundam's battery.

So it is very different from a beam shield, although the basic concept is the same. . .

Credit to Godlike1889 for the sig!
Paladinoras is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-15, 13:12   Link #37
Rising Dragon
Goat Herder
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paladinoras View Post
Beam shield. Think about it. If you break a solid shield, then no more shields for you. But a beam shield can be generated over-and-over again.

The only downside is that more energy is consumed... .

And the Hyperion Gundam uses the "Armure Lumiere" mono-phase lightwave shield system. Based on the Umbrella of Artemis, the "Armure Lumiere" can be used like a standard shield or as an all-encompassing 360 degree barrier to protect from enemy fire. The system allows the pilot to fire weapons outward while protected from enemy attack, but it is a drain on the Hyperion Gundam's battery.

So it is very different from a beam shield, although the basic concept is the same. . .
But once you combine the Hyperior Gundam's Armure Lumiere system with the nuclear reactor and N-Jammer Canceler...
Old 2008-10-15, 19:41   Link #38
RAVNEN

Quote:
But once you combine the Hyperior Gundam's Armure Lumiere system with the nuclear reactor and N-Jammer Canceler...
It is unstoppable,but Prayer use Dragoon to beat Canard. Ahh...that Armure Lumiere weakness,use Dragoon.

Anyway did IJustice has somekind of special engine, IJustice easily dodge Destiny attack.That means IJustice speed is equal to Destiny.

I can only imagine a Gundam equip with Wing of Light,nuclear reactor & Mirage Colloid.That gundam will dominate a battlefield.
Old 2008-10-15, 19:44   Link #39
Rising Dragon
Goat Herder
*Author

Quote:
It is unstoppable,but Prayer use Dragoon to beat Canard. Ahh...that Armure Lumiere weakness,use Dragoon.

Anyway did IJustice has somekind of special engine, IJustice easily dodge Destiny attack.That means IJustice speed is equal to Destiny.

I can only imagine a Gundam equip with Wing of Light,nuclear reactor & Mirage Colloid.That gundam will dominate a battlefield.
Last I checked, Destiny's wings of light system used a variant of the Mirage Colloid, but I dunno where I read that.
Old 2008-10-15, 19:53   Link #40
LoweGear
Secret Society BLANKET
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Last I checked, Destiny's wings of light system used a variant of the Mirage Colloid, but I dunno where I read that.
Actually, the afterimages were the result of Mirage Colloid; the Wings of Light were an offshoot from the Voiture Lumiere used by the Stargazer. While they are activated primarily at the same time, the Wings of Light themselves do not produce the afterimages.

Against all the evil that hell can conjure, all wickedness that mankind can produce... We will send unto them, only you.
LoweGear is offline   Reply With Quote