AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Archived Manga & Light Novel Discussion

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2011-09-13, 22:07   Link #721
MrTerrorist
Takao Tsundere Cruiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyberdemon View Post
Spoiler for plot:
Spoiler for plot:
Old 2011-09-15, 21:19   Link #722
MrTerrorist
Takao Tsundere Cruiser

I just learned there was a PSP visual novel game based on this series which includes a 13th Diary holder. I don't know much of No. 13 except that she's a girl. Does anyone know who her name is and what does her diary do?

http://www.kadokawa.co.jp/game/mirainikki/chara/
Old 2011-10-16, 14:27   Link #723
serenade_beta
そのおっぱいで13才

Akise was at the very end of the ED in the anime!
12th's appearance in the OP was so short. Just barely shown inside the glasses...

Still, can't wait for Tsubaki's appearance! And the 12th!
But the one bad thing is that that is the point where the story reached the top of the hill (of interest) and started the roll down...
Well, at least there is Tsubaki and Tsubaki and Tsubaki before that point.
And maybe they will animate the sub-stories too.

-Blog --> http://tdnshumi.blogspot.com/ (Mainly about video games)
-R.I.P. Hiroshi Yamauchi, Gaming wouldn't have been the same without you (9/19/13)
Old 2011-12-06, 08:10   Link #724
amasposu

I watched up to episode 2 and became hooked into the story. I spent yesterday starting and finishing the manga. =)

Spoiler for Ending:
Old 2012-02-21, 13:35   Link #725
Xellos-_^
Not Enough Sleep

just finish this last night. Not a big fan of the ending but it made sense and the author did warn us with the name of the god "Deus Ex Machina"

Also since 3rd world Nishijima is married to 2nd world Minene. What is he going to do with 3rd world Minene once he catches her
Old 2012-05-16, 12:14   Link #726
Sumeragi
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xellos-_^ View Post
Also since 3rd world Nishijima is married to 2nd world Minene. What is he going to do with 3rd world Minene once he catches her
Given that technically 3rd Minene would never have done things to warrant Masumi's interests (you should see Mirai Nikki Mosaic about this), I would say no problem.
Old 2013-03-11, 01:18   Link #727
Drkz
( ゚∀゚)アハハ八八ノヽノヽノヽノ \ / \/

YouTube
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?

Its Yuki time~
Old 2013-04-09, 14:58   Link #728
YayPepsi

Has anyone read the first chapter of the new Mirai Nikki manga yet? It's called Mirai Nikki Redial and it's just been translated. It follows 3rd world Yuno two years after the incident where 1st world Yuno tried to kill her.

It seems promising so far!
Spoiler for new manga spoilers:
Looking forward to the next chapter.
Old 2013-04-09, 15:07   Link #729
Diveman

I didn't see a new mirai nikki coming, good stuff I'll be following it
Old 2013-04-09, 15:14   Link #730
RRW
Unspecified
*Scanlator

Quote:
Originally Posted by YayPepsi View Post
Has anyone read the first chapter of the new Mirai Nikki manga yet? It's called Mirai Nikki Redial and it's just been translated. It follows 3rd world Yuno two years after the incident where 1st world Yuno tried to kill her.

It seems promising so far!
Spoiler for new manga spoilers:
Looking forward to the next chapter.
Check original manga. It takes place before the final scene of Original manga where Murmur implant 2nd Yuno memory to 3rd Yuno (which is the dream) in which 3rd Yuno save 2nd Yuki

Old 2013-04-09, 15:26   Link #731
Diveman

Quote:
Originally Posted by RRW View Post
Check original manga. It takes place before the final scene of Original manga where Murmur implant 2nd Yuno memory to 3rd Yuno (which is the dream) in which 3rd Yuno save 2nd Yuki
that singel post mindscrewed me so hard. I had to read it like 10 times
Old 2013-08-29, 05:46   Link #732
Miraeu

Since the Redial Manga came out earlier this month (and someone translated the first part earlier this week), I hope bringing this topic back up isn't an issue?

I'm really excited for the second part--I noticed one thing they kind of skipped over was more on how 3rd World Yukiteru is doing (And the OVA seems pretty different from the Redial Manga thus far--although, the end result will be the same).

I'd like to know what caused his parents to stay together (it seems like they did anyway) or why Moe ended up accepting his feelings this time around.

Although, I guess I feel kind of sad on it too--3rd World Yuno will be with 2nd World Yuki in the end, but 3rd World doesn't have a Yuno. I mean, I guess different people and all, but part of me thinks they were supposed to be together anyway? (Also going to just ignore how this means 2nd World Yukiteru never gets his family back... or 3rd World Yuno never properly becomes a bride either I suppose... or either of them seeing their friends again... X_x But at least they are together?)

Kind of like how while 3rd World Minene would never really go through what 2nd World Minene did which is why the latter is with 3rd World Nishijima, it still makes me sad knowing 3rd World won't have a Nishijima for herself.

Anyway, I'm looking forward to the next part which hopefully will help end some of the few things bothering me.
Old 2013-08-29, 14:19   Link #733
Guido
Snobby Gentleman

The protagonists ending up in a parallel universe function like a sort of Deus Ex-Machina.

2nd World Yuki is now with 3rd World Yuno together.

2nd World Minene is married to 3rd World Nishijima and has kids with him.

Almost all the diary holders in the 3rd World had their lives improved for the better.

The catch is that it is still a parallel universe and still unfamiliar to the protagonists.

- The first universe is gone forever, and, moreso, with the death of 1st World Yuno.

- The second universe is sort of a vaccuum right now, but it can be created from anew if 2nd World Yuki uses his God powers to create a new one. However, again the catch is it would be a different 2nd world from the previous that he knew.

- The 3rd World houses all the same people that Yuki knows, but they are the people known and close to the 3rd World Yuki, because all belong to the 3rd World.

Other downsides are:
- All the people that 2nd World Yuki knew in his world are gone forever. He cannot bring their souls back even if he were to use his God powers to resurrect them.

- 2nd World: Yuki, Minene, and Murmur, are the only survivors of the 2nd World's demise for the time being, unless Yuki uses his God powers to create a brand-new 2nd World.

- Not all the diary holders in the 3rd World had their lives improved:
a) Third was still a serial murderer, but he was caught by Yomotsu (Twelfth).
b) 3rd World Minene still lost her parents, which prompted her to become a terrorist.
Old 2013-10-21, 02:11   Link #734
kazzuya13

Finally the part 2 of Redial is translated.

Tags
fantasy, shounen