AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2012-10-06, 21:41   Link #181
Insane
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeroz View Post
so question, will the next episode be going back to the period before those 3 move in or will it continue from now on?
Hopefully. Otherwise this anime would end up like Campione, where all kind of random things got thrown into the fray without proper explanations.
Insane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-06, 21:53   Link #182
Tenchi Ryu
True Harem End or BUST

This was funny as hell. No bullsh%t, let you know from episode 1 they all want the penis, the way it needs to be in Harem. Think I'm gonna enjoy this one.
Old 2012-10-06, 21:57   Link #183
ThereminVox
Guess what time it is?

I will readily confess that I mostly watched this show so that I could feel justified in lambasting it. Having said that, I will give props to the two siblings for at least bringing something a little different to this tired dynamic. Akito is witty and playful, while Akiko's displays no interest whatsoever in hiding her intentions. Between the two of them there's a legitimately funny repartee. So color me impressed for that, if nothing else. The second half of the episode, however, felt about 6 hours long.

A wild harem appears... It's not very effective.
ThereminVox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-06, 22:15   Link #184
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
I have to say this is about as blatant as it gets. The girls are not holding anything back here. No one is pretending they aren't after this guy. Kind of feel bad for Akiko since no one is on her side here . I'm not really, but it's just kind of funny to see her struggling on her own here.

Been a while since I saw a harem that was this direct. Of course just means the guy is going to have to be pretty cautious since otherwise the show wouldn't be clear for tv . Doing a good job trying to dodge the girls so far and being pretty witty when he has a chance to.
Old 2012-10-07, 00:38   Link #185
MAX_COLA_POWER!

Hmm, it was O.K., but not overly wow for me. I mean, Green eyes was the most normal out of all of them^^;;. Blondie was like, ok I get it you're a sadist, join the clud Larxene-v-. And for the red head, hey look, Kamina and Yoko from Gurren Lagann DID have a child, and she has an eyepatch, sweet, outside of that, meh. The little sis, glad to see a female perv after that debacle of Dakara H, but it still doesn't sell me. The animation though, as expected from the Mayo Chiki people, very well made . Overall, I'll take a few more views of this show, just for the chuckles.
Old 2012-10-07, 01:48   Link #186
Mizuno
Undefined

Send a message via MSN to Mizuno
Is that short one a trap?
Old 2012-10-07, 02:01   Link #187
Xacual

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mizuno View Post
Is that short one a trap?
No just a bokukko.

I was influenced by a certain group overflowing with madness and started trying to write a story. Please give it a try. Crashed into Fantasy
Xacual is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-07, 02:05   Link #188
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenchi Ryu View Post
This was funny as hell. No bullsh%t, let you know from episode 1 they all want the penis, the way it needs to be in Harem. Think I'm gonna enjoy this one.
After deciding who gets to sit beside him during dinner, next they'll decide who gets to tutor him for the night...

...Yes, I'm keeping it tame for now, no reason to crank it up to 11 just yet
Chaos2Frozen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-07, 05:22   Link #189
Hyper
Irregular Hunter

I like the original Light Novel and enjoyed the first episode, but does anyone else feel like the deliveries of the joke are a little off? I cannot really put my hand on what or why. Maybe the punch lines are presented a little too early or too late or without enough impact.

Other than that, the episode did a good job showing what I like about this story--it knows exactly what it is trying to do and does not shy about showing it. I'll be enjoying this show.
Hyper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-07, 05:52   Link #190
kobester11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyper View Post
I like the original Light Novel and enjoyed the first episode, but does anyone else feel like the deliveries of the joke are a little off? I cannot really put my hand on what or why. Maybe the punch lines are presented a little too early or too late or without enough impact.

Other than that, the episode did a good job showing what I like about this story--it knows exactly what it is trying to do and does not shy about showing it. I'll be enjoying this show.
I think that the subbers are at fault there... ^^;;;

Not really a good opener since they skipped quite a lot!!! Hopefully, by next episode they'll show us how they met...
kobester11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-07, 11:21   Link #191
Lord of Fire
The Voice of Reason

Impressive first episode. Had me laughing the whole time. The three other SC girls were a hoot as well.
Old 2012-10-07, 11:49   Link #192
Scarletknive
Meister

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord of Fire View Post
Impressive first episode. Had me laughing the whole time. The three other SC girls were a hoot as well.
"ka-ka-ka"... Presidents of the SC really likes this ehh(Me thinks Arashi got influenced by Agata)... Oh no..., its spreading.

Speaking of which, the school's name... I can't shake the feeling but to make a connection... Between the Arashi and the school's name.(For some reason.)

So... Can I say harem by this show?
Old 2012-10-07, 13:42   Link #193
Kaoru Chujo
Yuuki Aoi

Didn't do a lot for me. I liked the bit of the manga I've read, but the anime was missing something, for me.

The lead girl, however.... Great voice. I can see why they gave a 14-year-old (KITO Ibuki) her own show so soon. I'm not sure about her acting, but her voice is a wonderful instrument. We're going to hear a lot of her in coming years.
YUUKI Aoi 悠木碧. b92.03.27 (age 29). 2008 Kurenai (Murasaki). 2009 Yumeiro Pâtissière (Ichigo), Kiruminzuu (Riko), Yutori-chan (Yutori-chan). 2010 Vampire Bund (Mina Tepeş), Shiki (Sunako), Samurai Girls (Juubee), Pokémon: Black and White (Iris). 2011 Madoka Magica (Madoka), Gosick (Victorique), A-Channel (Tooru). 2012 Symphogear (Hibiki). 2014 Pilot's Love Song (Claire/Nina), Nanatsu no Taizai (Diane). 2015 Owari no Seraph (Krul Tepes), Rokka no Yuusha (Fremy). 2016 Boku no Hero Academia (Tsuyu, Froppy). 2017 Kino no Tabi (Kino). 2021 Kumo desu ga (watashi), Kaizoku Oujo (Karin), Heike Monogatari (Biwa), etc., etc. Total of 513 roles in anime and games.
Kaoru Chujo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-07, 17:10   Link #194
Snuffle
likes cute things

I really like the artwork in this show but something tells me that the ecchi is going to be extremely mild...
Snuffle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-07, 17:31   Link #195
Lord of Fire
The Voice of Reason

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snuffle View Post
I really like the artwork in this show but something tells me that the ecchi is going to be extremely mild...
And that's a bad thing?

I personally don't care how heavy the ecchi factor is, as long as the show amuses me. I expect it to get much 'worse' than this, but we'll have to wait and see, I guess...
Old 2012-10-07, 17:52   Link #196
Snuffle
likes cute things

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord of Fire View Post
And that's a bad thing?
It depends on how it's done. Half-assed ecchi just annoys me. But if an anime chooses to be mild on the ecchi, then make the innuendo very interesting. It's just my taste.
Snuffle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-07, 18:08   Link #197
NoemiChan
Banned

Send a message via Yahoo to NoemiChan
Just watched the subbed...

Did I skip an episode in between the halves... that it seemed that her Oniichan had an "instant" harem going on already....?

Now, she really admits of being a BroCom.... even a perverted brother would be shocked hearing those words coming straight from her mouth...
NoemiChan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-07, 18:16   Link #198
Syokool
Lab. member 009
*Scanlator

Nope, but I think I know why this ep. was like this.

Honestly, I want to see more things than in the novel, and some other stuff from... Sakigake! or so

Voices are well, though I never think in Akiko's voice that much.
Akito is older in the illustrations, so I find him a lot younger in the anime.

Just my series to watch 'cause the fan service and lulz, nothing more than that.
Syokool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-07, 18:17   Link #199
HandofFate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaoru Chujo View Post
Didn't do a lot for me. I liked the bit of the manga I've read, but the anime was missing something, for me.

The lead girl, however.... Great voice. I can see why they gave a 14-year-old (KITO Ibuki) her own show so soon. I'm not sure about her acting, but her voice is a wonderful instrument. We're going to hear a lot of her in coming years.
Agreed about the voice.
I was pretty impressed by it and searched who the voice actor was, and surprised it seems to be a newcomer to the industry. Didn't know she was only 14.

Been noticing a lot of debut voice actors in the last year.
Old 2012-10-07, 19:46   Link #200
Insane
Banned

Does anyone else feel compelled to stare at the little sisters super tight “U” smile when ever it appears on screen? I just can’t look away from the hypno smile

On an unrelated note, i wonder why incest harem romcoms tend to have incredibly unnecessarily long names (KissXSis doesn’t count since they're not blood related siblings in the first place, but it's still shit anyway)

-Ore no Imōto ga Konna ni Kawaii Wake ga Nai
-Oniichan no Koto Nanka Zenzen Suki Janain Dakara ne—!!
-Onii-chan Dakedo Ai Sae Areba Kankeinai yo ne!
-Kono Naka ni Hitori, Imouto ga Iru!

Incest harem romcoms feel like regular romcoms except with the goal and endgame being incest and/or the main girl being the MC’s blood related sister. Those Japanese people sure have a thing with Incest romcom.
Insane is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
harem, romantic comedy, shounen, slice of life