AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Muv-Luv Franchise

Notices

Old 2012-10-09, 11:55   Link #921
Wild Goose
Truth Martyr
*Author

Agreed. I figure we probably won't see much metal, as IIRC the metal scene was heavily influenced by the Scandinavian countries...

Wait actually the survivors of Scandinavian countries would create metal anyway, to reflect their experiences.

On the other hand, given how the US seems to be somewhat detached from the war - or at least the Comet portrayal is - I suppose they might be more or less how they are in terms of entertainment...

I believe in miracles.

Wild Goose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-09, 13:14   Link #922
NorthernFallout
The Interstellar Medium
*Author

METAL NEVER DIES. ESPECIALLY GOTHENBURG METAL. WE VIKINGS WILL KEEP ROCKING AFTER THE END \m/

And now I want Melodic Death Metal in my Muv-luv.

NorthernFallout is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-09, 13:42   Link #923
Wild Goose
Truth Martyr
*Author

... so basically in some form, Sabaton will still exist, and Gripen squadrons use their music for morale boosting

So Aces in Exile is written not about Polish pilots in the Battle of Britain, but about EU pilots in the Battle of Britain 2...

I believe in miracles.

Old 2012-10-09, 18:15   Link #924
Alastor Mobius Toth
Idar Lead

It would still be the one and the same.

I imagine Polish Surface Pilots casually mopping the floor with BETA, but they're trolling English over what happened after WW2, forcing Germans to take over them.
Alastor Mobius Toth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-10, 08:08   Link #925
Angrypokstick
So....its you.....

yet another 2 TSFIA update.
http://archive.foolz.us/m/thread/8321627/
including the much awaited issue #38 which is further down in that thread.
also Cui yiefei can TSF kung fu lol.
Angrypokstick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-10, 09:01   Link #926
kaizerknight01
Extra Superior Otaku

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angrypokstick View Post
yet another 2 TSFIA update.
http://archive.foolz.us/m/thread/8321627/
including the much awaited issue #38 which is further down in that thread.
also Cui yiefei can TSF kung fu lol.

Thanks again!! , Yiefei and Yui are ace pilots
Spoiler for ....:

And read the part on operation "sledge hammer" or I think it is
kaizerknight01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-10, 16:37   Link #927
Angrypokstick
So....its you.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaizerknight01 View Post
And read the part on operation "sledge hammer" or I think it is
Sledge hammer was in Korea. They are in Russia for #38. its a different operation entirely after the events of Sledgehammer.
Angrypokstick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-11, 05:39   Link #928
John117xCortana

It's the Zhar Battalion isn't it ?
John117xCortana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-11, 11:12   Link #929
Wild Goose
Truth Martyr
*Author

Given that Zhar was wiped out by the Scarlet Twins, I'm guessing that the battalion was reformed. Wouldn't be the first time a unit that was stood down was reactivated, cf 101st Airbone and 11th Cav.

I believe in miracles.

Old 2012-10-11, 13:07   Link #930
Esg

I'm curious about Euro Front
Any other plot points aside from what was shown in Adoration
Esg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-11, 20:16   Link #931
Mazryonh

Have any details about the upcoming VN-version of MuvLuv: TE emerged yet? What is the rating going to be? What events will it cover?

If they go with the 18+ rating as the previous MuvLuv games have been, I'm sure it would sell well, but they would have to get new seiyuus (Hitomi Nabatame is the only one to my knowledge voicing a significant character who has made (censored) noises before in eroge).
Mazryonh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-11, 20:30   Link #932
Silvance
Storm Vanguard
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mazryonh View Post
Have any details about the upcoming VN-version of MuvLuv: TE emerged yet? What is the rating going to be? What events will it cover?

If they go with the 18+ rating as the previous MuvLuv games have been, I'm sure it would sell well, but they would have to get new seiyuus (Hitomi Nabatame is the only one to my knowledge voicing a significant character who has made (censored) noises before in eroge).
Its all-ages so no ero scenes. It will cover everything in the LN and go past it with an actual ending. So technically, the TE VN will be the complete version. Its coming out this winter. The anime should be over by then, and if it doesn't end up with an original anime ending... maybe we can expect a second season the next summer.
Silvance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-11, 21:08   Link #933
Mazryonh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silvance View Post
Its all-ages so no ero scenes.
Hmm, I was thinking that quite a bit of their audience will be disappointed then. All that fanservice and no payoff. Is it going to be a console title then? I'm not aware of any all-ages PC games developed by age.

Oh well, if they develop an 18+ VN version of Schwarzesmarken, they won't have seiyuus' reputations in the way (assuming they don't make an anime version first). And Carnelian has already illustrated how many eroges?
Old 2012-10-12, 04:34   Link #934
Alastor Mobius Toth
Idar Lead

I'm pretty sure there was an all-ages version of original Muv-Luv VNs.

I don't think that the universe translates itself well to this kind of rating, given the wanton slaughter, political plotting and occasional innuendos...I suppose, you could say that Yuuya can't bed Cryska because she lives in Soviet Super-Science Lab, but that's kinda "Rock Falls, Everyone Dies" excuse.

Here's hoping there will be +18 version.

There's no way Schwarzemarken would be all-ages though. The sheer presence of Beatrix and Stasi makes it simply impossible.
Alastor Mobius Toth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-12, 09:51   Link #935
fertygo
Hyakko Fanboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mazryonh View Post
Hmm, I was thinking that quite a bit of their audience will be disappointed then. All that fanservice and no payoff. Is it going to be a console title then? I'm not aware of any all-ages PC games developed by age.

Oh well, if they develop an 18+ VN version of Schwarzesmarken, they won't have seiyuus' reputations in the way (assuming they don't make an anime version first). And Carnelian has already illustrated how many eroges?
Its gonna be for PS3

+
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alastor Mobius Toth View Post
I'm pretty sure there was an all-ages version of original Muv-Luv VNs.

I don't think that the universe translates itself well to this kind of rating, given the wanton slaughter, political plotting and occasional innuendos...I suppose, you could say that Yuuya can't bed Cryska because she lives in Soviet Super-Science Lab, but that's kinda "Rock Falls, Everyone Dies" excuse.

Here's hoping there will be +18 version.

There's no way Schwarzemarken would be all-ages though. The sheer presence of Beatrix and Stasi makes it simply impossible.

TDA have no sex-scene and all ages too, and its still vintage Muv-Luv stuff.. What you talking about?
And its have human cannibalism story as its content.

About cocktease.. anything can't more worse than certain hot blonde presence in TDA.
Old 2012-10-12, 15:33   Link #936
Mazryonh

Quote:
Well, it's really author's fiat. It's not the first time an eroge has come up with contrived reasons for 18+ scenes. And besides, wasn't it Independence Day, a quintessential alien invasion film, that popularized the phrase "I don't want to die a virgin [now that the end is near]"? People in apocalpytic or "encroaching apocalypse" scenarios will seek solace however they can.

Quote:
Well, there's that really suggestive picture of Irisdina sharing a bed with Theodor as a sample pic for Vol. 18 (get it? 18?). I think Carnelian will have lots of fun illustrating the "unrated" version of that event (she's always had a thing for blonde bombshells) if an eroge version of Schwarzesmarken comes out. Imagine the fun the writers (and Carnelian) could have if they made Theodor find himself in Beatrix's(!) bed one morning after a night he can't remember . . .
Old 2012-10-13, 12:20   Link #937
Silvance
Storm Vanguard
*Graphic Designer

The album was released 3 days ago. Its worth the money just for 0-Gravity alone. 12 tracks for $36. Just the fact that we got a full version is a blessing unlike Metamorphose...

Last edited by Silvance; 2012-10-13 at 12:49.
Silvance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-13, 13:44   Link #938
Ray
Garnet

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silvance View Post

The album was released 3 days ago. Its worth the money just for 0-Gravity alone. 12 tracks for $36. Just the fact that we got a full version is a blessing unlike Metamorphose...
I.. think I prefer this to the the first Alternative OP. It's just so good.
Ray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-13, 13:57   Link #939
grylsyjaeger
Onani Master

Send a message via MSN to grylsyjaeger
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aphrah View Post
I.. think I prefer this to the the first Alternative OP. It's just so good.
Asu ne houkou is pretty damn epic. Every time I hear it I just want to go destroy a hostile alien race.

"It doesn't mean much, we never had a chance."
grylsyjaeger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-13, 14:12   Link #940
Netto Azure
→ Wandering Bard

Quote:
Originally Posted by grylsyjaeger View Post
Asu ne houkou is pretty damn epic. Every time I hear it I just want to go destroy a hostile alien race.
I agree, but both have their own pro's. Until I read the lyrics translation for this one I can't make a full assessment. Because the lyrics for Asu no Houkou was just perfect for Alternative. n_n

PokeCommuninity | Bulbagarden | Tumblr | MAL
Netto Azure is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
eroge, military science fiction, yuimoto