AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Gundam

Notices

Old 2012-04-24, 17:16   Link #4121
DuoRanger
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deacon Blues View Post
Interlude from the Heart -Before Preventer 5-

- March AC-197: A 17 year old Relena was devotingly protecting Heero as a citizen.
- However three years later, she announced her decision to run for president.
- With his support, he disappeared somewhere when the timing was right however Relena prepared various functions to make herself more wll known in the political arena (aka blow the dust off her political abilities?)

- A ceremony is held at the Sanc Kingdom's castle together with a consideration for peace symposium on the 7th (in addition to her birthday on the 8th)
- Terrorists dealing in materials to make nuclear bombs take Relena and the others hostage.
- They demand ransom in 72 hours, Preventer to be dissolved and their comrades released. {Note: Different from the manga--24hrs and ESUN budget as ransom}

- Officials from the executive office of the President order the Preventer's to release the hostages and retrieve the nuclear weapon.
- Sally and WuFei gather the scattered Gundam pilots and begin their mission to rescue Relena.
- Meanwhile, Relena uses an old type computer in order to initiate a "certain program" from Dixneuf Noenheim who had plastic surgery to look just like Zechs
- The activation password is "peacecraft x 2 heero yuy"
- Sam appears on the computer monitor

- Heero pilots a Cancer assembled from salvaged parts from the bottom of the ocean and meets up with the Preventers...

c'mon, First relena was 19, now she has 17

and now we see a 8-Bits computer with a Nindendo-ish image of a AI program it looks like a Cat!, i mean c'mon, if they have the tecnology to create perfect holograms, Mechs and even supercomputers powered by intel!(New Edwards Joke), whey they still have 8-Bit computers?
DuoRanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-24, 17:38   Link #4122
Rising Dragon
Goat Herder
*Author

SallyxWufei would never work out on account of Wufei being completely incapable of saying her name. She's just "woman" to him.
Old 2012-04-24, 18:59   Link #4123
IkuzeMinna
Shall we?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ferhb View Post
What do you mean, even Heero Yuy commented on?
When J and Heero (politician) went to pick up Quarant's stuff in his lab after he died, something was going on with the computers there and J asked Heero to input that password as he wasn't used to his artificial arm yet. The translation is a little fuzzy here. :/ Nonetheless, Heero was like "...don't you have anything better to do?"

Quote:
Now, would someone please explain to me: why would Relena start the program???
Hmm, from what I gather it's not the PPP she's starting but the prototype ZERO system (for whatever reason). Why else would Sam appear on the monitor? Unless it's linked to the PPP, then I don't know. Maybe she doesn't know it? Or maybe she was only told that it would stop the fighting, not that it would affect three billion people in the future?

But wait, that doesn't make sense. When did the Mars migration take place? Was it right after EW? Even if it was, it doesn't mean that the terrorist who were about to blow them to kingdom come would stop since there's no guarantee they were injected with the PPP.
...yeah, no, that's bullcrap. It must be the ZERO system. Why Relena would boot that, I don't know. Maybe the lost Wyvern will pop out of nowhere and a holo!Katrina will kick butt. As for why Dixneuf would have it, uh, he sort of strikes me as a very creepy Peacecraft fanboy. Collecting tech is one thing but the plastic surgery? Yup, a creep in my book.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DuoRanger View Post
and now we see a 8-Bits computer with a Nindendo-ish image of a AI program it looks like a Cat!, i mean c'mon, if they have the tecnology to create perfect holograms, Mechs and even supercomputers powered by intel!(New Edwards Joke), whey they still have 8-Bit computers?
...I hope you realize I was just making a joke. In the novel itself it is clearly states that digital Sam looks like an exact replica of the real cat. What I was poking fun at is that in the series computers and their graphics (see ZERO system or any time a map is displayed) look to be at the level of a Gameboy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rising Dragon View Post
SallyxWufei would never work out on account of Wufei being completely incapable of saying her name. She's just "woman" to him.
Aw, that's not true and you know it. He never called her woman. In fact, he only called Noin "woman" because he didn't know her name at the time. And it was episode 4.
But at least you say "woman" and not "onna." Why a Chinese would speak Japanese is beyond me. Likewise, I don't see how anyone can confuse a Chinese broadsword for a Japanese longsword...
IkuzeMinna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-24, 21:16   Link #4124
Ferhb

Quote:
Originally Posted by IkuzeMinna View Post
When J and Heero (politician) went to pick up Quarant's stuff in his lab after he died, something was going on with the computers there and J asked Heero to input that password as he wasn't used to his artificial arm yet. The translation is a little fuzzy here. :/ Nonetheless, Heero was like "...don't you have anything better to do?"
Hmm... get it. Now I remember that Sabrina (or Katrina) used that password on Sam too. So, it's Peacecraft (Katrina/Sabrina) and Yuy (original), not the newer versions (Relena and 01)... silly me.

Quote:
Hmm, from what I gather it's not the PPP she's starting but the prototype ZERO system (for whatever reason).
Oooooooooooohhh.... I see..... you see, I'm a little slow today
That makes more sense!
Maybe Katrina's been frozen, too, and now she1ll get into the fight

And I think Dixneuf has a little thing for blonds =P
BTW, any new pics?
Ferhb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-24, 23:00   Link #4125
DuoRanger
Banned

Quote:
...I hope you realize I was just making a joke. In the novel itself it is clearly states that digital Sam looks like an exact replica of the real cat. What I was poking fun at is that in the series computers and their graphics (see ZERO system or any time a map is displayed) look to be at the level of a Gameboy.
i know that, i've remembered of that scene in new edwards when heero hacks a computer with the Intel Pentium Logo.
DuoRanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-25, 01:30   Link #4126
Eeni

LOL!

Give the creators, writers, artists, etc. a break. 8 bit images and old type computers where the latest rage back in 1995, they were state of the art! Besides, we were promised jetpacks and colonies on Mars since the 1950s by 2020, and we have neither yet!

I don't think I've ever seen so much nonsense in so little space. -FalsePrime

Stone Age man attempted to draw movement on cave walls by drawing mammoths with multiple legs. The artists worked until their eyes went bad, they got no pay, no credit, and they were eventually eaten by wild animals. Animation was born! - Tom Sito

And as the Black Beast lurched forward, escape for Arthur and his knights seemed hopeless, when suddenly, the animator suffered a fatal heart attack! The cartoon peril was no more. The quest for the Holy Grail could continue. - Monty Python and the Holy Grail
Eeni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-25, 08:29   Link #4127
Faerie
Joseph Defense Squad

Quote:
As for why Dixneuf would have it, uh, he sort of strikes me as a very creepy Peacecraft fanboy. Collecting tech is one thing but the plastic surgery? Yup, a creep in my book.
Clearly runs in the family.
Spoiler for stalker:
Faerie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-25, 09:36   Link #4128
Sommer
Hobbit

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkullFaerie View Post
Spoiler for stalker:
LOL! I bet that their father have a cuddle pillow of King Peacecraft.
Sommer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-25, 11:52   Link #4129
susyia

i was reading gundam wing novel but I only have until the third book someone had the fourth and fifth book?
susyia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-25, 16:11   Link #4130
Ferhb

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkullFaerie View Post
Spoiler for stalker:
LOL
Now I know! He was jealous of his sister! That's why he wanted to turn into Zechs! Oh my god, what a twist in the plot!
Old 2012-04-27, 10:04   Link #4131
Sommer
Hobbit

Cover from FT and some pages of the manga
Spoiler for Cover:

Spoiler for Baby Heero:
Sommer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-27, 11:57   Link #4132
Eeni

Quote:
LOL
Now I know! He was jealous of his sister! That's why he wanted to turn into Zechs! Oh my god, what a twist in the plot!
The Noin family is starting to creep me out... I wonder if Noin's mother tended to be just like Queen Kathrina..?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sommer View Post
Spoiler for Baby Heero:
OMG! These younger Heero pages actually look cool! And he looks adorable with that Leo toy!

I don't think I've ever seen so much nonsense in so little space. -FalsePrime

Stone Age man attempted to draw movement on cave walls by drawing mammoths with multiple legs. The artists worked until their eyes went bad, they got no pay, no credit, and they were eventually eaten by wild animals. Animation was born! - Tom Sito

And as the Black Beast lurched forward, escape for Arthur and his knights seemed hopeless, when suddenly, the animator suffered a fatal heart attack! The cartoon peril was no more. The quest for the Holy Grail could continue. - Monty Python and the Holy Grail
Eeni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-27, 16:22   Link #4133
Ferhb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sommer View Post
Cover from FT and some pages of the manga
Spoiler for Cover:

Spoiler for Baby Heero:
Awesome!!!
Old 2012-04-28, 04:27   Link #4134
RRW
Unspecified
*Scanlator

where you guys get 8-bit computer from

i always think old computer as in one with CRT monitor on it

RRW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-29, 05:03   Link #4135
Elo the Blue
Mama there goes that man!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deacon Blues View Post
Interlude from the Heart -Before Preventer 5-

- March AC-197: A 17 year old Relena was devotingly protecting Heero as a citizen.
- However three years later, she announced her decision to run for president.
- With his support, he disappeared somewhere when the timing was right however Relena prepared various functions to make herself more wll known in the political arena (aka blow the dust off her political abilities?)

- A ceremony is held at the Sanc Kingdom's castle together with a consideration for peace symposium on the 7th (in addition to her birthday on the 8th)
- Terrorists dealing in materials to make nuclear bombs take Relena and the others hostage.
- They demand ransom in 72 hours, Preventer to be dissolved and their comrades released. {Note: Different from the manga--24hrs and ESUN budget as ransom}

- Officials from the executive office of the President order the Preventer's to release the hostages and retrieve the nuclear weapon.
- Sally and WuFei gather the scattered Gundam pilots and begin their mission to rescue Relena.
- Meanwhile, Relena uses an old type computer in order to initiate a "certain program" from Dixneuf Noenheim who had plastic surgery to look just like Zechs
- The activation password is "peacecraft x 2 heero yuy"
- Sam appears on the computer monitor

- Heero pilots a Cancer assembled from salvaged parts from the bottom of the ocean and meets up with the Preventers...
It just gets better and better....

Honestly, this might be the best cover yet. And the young Heero pics are great.
Old 2012-04-29, 10:46   Link #4136
IkuzeMinna
Shall we?

AHAHAHAHA! Does Quatre's pose look familiar or what? Oh Kit, where are you? xD

Quote:
Her brother wanted to turn himself into the man his sister has the hots for? Man, that's wrong on so many levels.
Old 2012-04-29, 12:08   Link #4137
Ferhb

Quote:
AHAHAHAHA! Does Quatre's pose look familiar or what? Oh Kit, where are you? xD

Her brother wanted to turn himself into the man his sister has the hots for? Man, that's wrong on so many levels.
I'm glad someone gets my point

What do you mean about Quatre's pose?
Old 2012-04-29, 12:58   Link #4138
IkuzeMinna
Shall we?

Quote:
What do you mean about Quatre's pose?
This:

Spoiler for Series:

Spoiler for Blind Target:

And now look again at Quatre in the cover. You can make a drinking game out of this. xD
Old 2012-04-29, 14:54   Link #4139
Aldaeus

Talk about recycling a pose! lul...
Aldaeus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-29, 17:12   Link #4140
susyia

wow that's scary really.....
susyia is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
frozen teardrop, glory of the losers, gundam wing