AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Gundam

Notices

Old 2009-02-23, 23:59   Link #601
lohtan86

Quote:
Originally Posted by Revolutionist View Post
I don't think Graham is going to die, at least not at the hands of anyone but himself. He spared Setsuna once already, so Setsuna has to return the favor.
Agree. I think he might die due to a dirty trick by A-Laws or the innovators.
lohtan86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-24, 01:55   Link #602
SirWence
Saber Loyalist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Revolutionist View Post
I don't think Graham is going to die, at least not at the hands of anyone but himself. He spared Setsuna once already, so Setsuna has to return the favor.
Setsuna Might or Might not we don't know how the battle will play out yet. And Graham just as well might kill himself in his suit mr G force internal damage >_< I would say he has a chance at dying sure.. but so does everyone in this series except Ali but that ends now as the series is ending.
As for possible deaths ? Ill go with my probable deaths/deaths I want to occur

Ribbons hes top of the list , I want this little stalinist ..... dead with his head impaled on a pike
Revive
Ali - time for the plotshield no jutsu to run out for ali
Healing(Hilling)
Nena
Wang

I would say those characters have the greatest chance of dying And on an insignifigant character note.. Fatty is certainly going to die.

Out of the meisters I am more worried about Lyle then Setsuna .. just my opinion *looks at the ending*

Last edited by SirWence; 2009-02-24 at 02:06.
SirWence is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-24, 02:17   Link #603
lohtan86

Quote:
Originally Posted by SirWence View Post
Setsuna Might or Might not we don't know how the battle will play out yet. And Graham just as well might kill himself in his suit mr G force internal damage >_< I would say he has a chance at dying sure.. but so does everyone in this series except Ali but that ends now as the series is ending.

Ribbons hes top of the list , I want this little stalinist ..... dead with his head impaled on a pike
Revive
Healing(Hilling)
Nena
Wang

I would say those characters have the greatest chance of dying And on an insignifigant character note.. Fatty is certainly going to die.

Out of the meisters I am more worried about Lyle then Setsuna .. just my opinion *looks at the ending*
Haha but the ending credits show the gundams are out of comission meaning they ended the war and not necceasrily died? Can't read to much to the ending credits =/
lohtan86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-24, 03:30   Link #604
Rising Dragon
Goat Herder
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by lohtan86 View Post
Haha but the ending credits show the gundams are out of comission meaning they ended the war and not necceasrily died? Can't read to much to the ending credits =/
Well, going by that, one would think the pairings they showed (AllelujahxMarie, LockonxAnew, and SajixLouise) would have survived, but we know that's not the case.
Old 2009-02-24, 04:10   Link #605
GundamMeisterLockon
Lock N Load

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rising Dragon View Post
Well, going by that, one would think the pairings they showed (AllelujahxMarie, LockonxAnew, and SajixLouise) would have survived, but we know that's not the case.

u said it dragon 4 some time now i have been hearing comments by romance freaks saying oh no anew will live coz of what the ED showed blah blah screw the ED u should guess wats gonna happen by watching the anime and not some ED
Old 2009-02-24, 04:14   Link #606
nutype
Future MD

Quote:
Originally Posted by SirWence View Post

Revive
Healing(Hilling)
Nena
Wang

i agree with this death list, they will die. But you should also know that there will be deaths on CB side too.

As for CB side...i couldnt care if they killed everyone off except setsuna and tieria. Sadly though, tieria looks like he might die. Lasse is 99.9999999% dead.
nutype is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-24, 04:16   Link #607
Shuuda
Sniped.

Send a message via MSN to Shuuda
Personally, I do not want Goodman to die. He's been just awesome in this series.
Shuuda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-24, 04:23   Link #608
nutype
Future MD

Quote:
Originally Posted by GundamMeisterLockon View Post

u said it dragon 4 some time now i have been hearing comments by romance freaks saying oh no anew will live coz of what the ED showed blah blah screw the ED u should guess wats gonna happen by watching the anime and not some ED
and i used to think lelouche shippers were insane
nutype is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-24, 04:49   Link #609
SirWence
Saber Loyalist

Quote:
Originally Posted by GundamMeisterLockon View Post

Well I for one around episode 17 begun to to think that the white.. sheets symbolized Anews death.. but that she was pure not evil if you will. And I feared it since then. Though I did my best to say "nah just looking into this to much" and now shes dead

As for CB deaths. I will go as far as to proclaim Anew a CB death. as she died Loyal to Lyle and willing to return to them and abandon the innovators all together (ribbons your a douche.. a very soon to be dead douche ). Others may take there own view.

But Also I look at this from more of a protagonist antagonist view not a group view view And there are Protagonists (were at least lol) In the Federation and Alaws (in the federation countless soliders and officers such as Sergei and Hercules WHom are both quite dead, and in Alaws We had* (cant prove but assume they have left) Kati and Patrick and I do not believe them to ever have been true antagonists in season 2. Patrick is loyal to Kati and Kati to her ideals which could suffer alwas no longer.

And I can't even classify Louise shes just.. Louise.. Semi Innovator completely manipulated ( I do not think shes anywhere close to a true innovator)

So I do not know who or how many in 'cb' will die but as of now more important protagonists (honestly I would equate Sergei to far more important then Bring Divine Flint(sp) etc all combined) have died then that of the antagonist side,

Will Alle and Marie Survive the series.. I give them a good chance to survive this series as do I give Setsuna and Saji .. and I think Louise will also. I am unsure of Lyle for I think he of all of the meisters has the greatest chance of death. And maybe Tieria but its hard to say.

really I mean I am sure we can call agree there are many who we can list who WILL die lol but from there own actions in season 1 and 2 .. they might kill any character.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shuuda View Post
Personally, I do not want Goodman to die. He's been just awesome in this series.
I have kind of detested him for the slaughter of civilians.. But at least unlike others he has the .. fortitude to mock the license holders (mostly the innovators) At their complete failure to do ANYTHING of significance to defeat CB all plans they have schemed have failed. and they come back without their MS after nearly every battle. So for that ya I was laughing a bit when he was like "haha ya you go do that "But despite that I think hes probably slated for death you know?

Last edited by SirWence; 2009-02-24 at 05:22.
SirWence is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-24, 06:14   Link #610
slaag

Quote:
Originally Posted by DensetsuShun View Post
So, who wants to join me in believing Graham will bite the dust in the next episode, or the one after?
He won't die before the last episode. If the OP is any indication, he will have a last fight with Setsuna before this series ends (it's the last featured fight in the OP), and considering that they've left all previous fights inconclusive, then no way they're gonna end that angle this early. At most, one or both get damaged and get newer weaponry to compensate for it.

Hell, Goodman is alive until episode 22, you really expect somebody like that to outlast Bushido?
slaag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-24, 11:35   Link #611
D-KLAC
KLAC OF THE ANIME WORLD

well there a maybe few or some other characters to live longer than g.m.b. unless he decide to remove the mask to go back being graham so in turn "whacked" Masked Bushido & welcome back Graham?
YOU EITHER ANIME NEXUS http://myanimelist.net/clubs.php?cid=24159 OR AGAINST THE ANIME
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B6WFM...eature=related
KLAC OF PERSONALITY http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jqyG8w0iMPw
D-KLAC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-24, 11:48   Link #612
RAVNEN

Send a message via Yahoo to RAVNEN
Maybe that fat man gonna end up dead like a typical mega particle shot to ship bridge or dead when piloting a MA. Yeah,hopefully Bushido "dead" & welcome back Graham.

Wait...wait,or the unmasked Graham slash the fat man ship bridge with his strong bladed Masurou.
Old 2009-02-24, 11:52   Link #613
justpassingby

^ no, Graham will pull a Char with Goodman as Kycillia
justpassingby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-24, 11:56   Link #614
Dream_Traveller
Banned

When Goodman and Graham have had either no scenes or, if I remember correctly, all of one scene exchanging words? Wishful thinking.

As for who'll die, I've my own list, and predictions.

Revive- probably killed by Lockon.

Healing- Probably owned by the 00 Raiser.

Wang and and Hong, again- might be properly dealt with by Nena, though Wang still has to send the data.

Nena- killed by Louise.

Goodman- killed by...anybody.

Homer- see above.

Setsuna- may very well go down fighting Ribbons, if he does.

Tieria- may go down with Ali.

Ali- Downed by Tieria.
Dream_Traveller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-24, 12:00   Link #615
justpassingby

they had a scene, when Lindt requested that Graham to participate in the mission and Goodman said "Mr Bushido". He didn't said anything back though
justpassingby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-24, 12:18   Link #616
RAVNEN

Send a message via Yahoo to RAVNEN
Quote:
Originally Posted by justpassingby View Post
they had a scene, when Lindt requested that Graham to participate in the mission and Goodman said "Mr Bushido". He didn't said anything back though
What there are scene between them,I've got to watch it again.Graham/Bushido just know when to act cool & awesome.
Old 2009-02-24, 14:25   Link #617
D-KLAC
KLAC OF THE ANIME WORLD

Quote:
Originally Posted by RAVNEN View Post
Maybe that fat man gonna end up dead like a typical mega particle shot to ship bridge or dead when piloting a MA. Yeah,hopefully Bushido "dead" & welcome back Graham.

Wait...wait,or the unmasked Graham slash the fat man ship bridge with his strong bladed Masurou.
well who knows & really seeing a pic of the fat guy aka goodman geez he need to go on the subway diet.
YOU EITHER ANIME NEXUS http://myanimelist.net/clubs.php?cid=24159 OR AGAINST THE ANIME
Old 2009-02-24, 15:34   Link #618
Okamidum
This is how CB rolls

Send a message via AIM to Okamidum
I pretty much agree with everyone else on Ali, he's gonna be killed by Tieria. I mean Setsuna can't do all the work. He has Ribbons and Graham to deal with.
Okamidum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-24, 15:37   Link #619
D-KLAC
KLAC OF THE ANIME WORLD

unless you want to see setsuna-light "whacked" ali, g.m.b., & evil amuro on 3 on 1 battle ya that would help.
Old 2009-03-01, 08:38   Link #620
OMG_Zerg_Rush

OK so after this ep wang and hong are gone (again) killed by nena
nena got killed by Louise (part of me thinks that she may return in some form of another during a mind fuck scene thanks to QBW GNP or Vada)
and D-KLAC was killed by the mods.

now if that certain rumor is true a can see bastards like Andrie and goodman making it to the end.
And even though i want to see Ali die i just cant see anyone but Set doing it and surviving.