AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2014-11-28, 07:04   Link #81
ComaLoL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Breimoon View Post
I think that the right conditions reduce mana expense by a lot so it is best to do at these times. You can still try other times but it will be way harder.
unless the traslator have made some huge mistake (and don't really seem so from the context)... NO... they could only use the summoning magic during that specific time frame... if it was only a matter of "being economic" than the 30 year thing wouldn't have been presented as such a huge problem... neither would she have said that he only had that limited time (till the following day) for his decision...
ComaLoL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-11-28, 08:54   Link #82
PROzess
Pissed Off Tl0r

Quote:
Originally Posted by SinsI View Post
They might have more worlds to summon from, with only a few being close to their plane at a time.
This might also be the way to overcome the constellation limit - instead of moving directly to Earth, they can jump to another world that is closer, and move to Earth from there.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ComaLoL View Post
unless the traslator have made some huge mistake (and don't really seem so from the context)... NO... they could only use the summoning magic during that specific time frame... if it was only a matter of "being economic" than the 30 year thing wouldn't have been presented as such a huge problem... neither would she have said that he only had that limited time (till the following day) for his decision...
I do not read ahead in projects that I translate, so I cannot give any information about what is going to happen in the future, but I consider my translation to be rather accurate. I didn't take classes specialized in translating for nothing. As a human being, I still make mistakes from time to time, but from my expierence of over 2000 translated manga chapters, I have yet to mistranslate a major plot development.

To begin with, there was not much take about "mana" yet. Aura only once mentioned that Zenjirou has a rather large amount of magical power, nothing more. She also seems to be able to alter the magic in the way that it summons someone with the inherited royal blood, but nothing more is explained as of now about the magic. I assume it will come when Zenjirou starts to study magic himself.
It is but a fact that the summoning magic, which is but a kind of the "Space-Time magic", can only be used with the right constellations. Zenjirou could only be summoned twice and send back once with the current constellation and the same condition will only be met again in thirty years. That much is a given.
On the other hand, it is mere speculation at this point (translated chapter, don't read ahead), if these constellation only refer to Zenjirou's world or if it is possible to summon other people from other worlds with different constellation.

To be honest, I don't want any more summonings happen, nor is there any need to. The author can add all the common cliche developements, like more love interests or rivals, with people from the other world.
To begin with, Aura only chose to do the summoning as she wanted a docile husband and all candidates from her world were no good. Now that she has obtained said docile husband, there is no more reason for her to use summoning magic. She is the only survivor of the royal family and sole practicer of the Space-Time magic, so no one else should be able to summon someone anyway.
Old 2014-11-28, 12:40   Link #83
VooXoo

Is even possible the contestellation thing can be used in other places and the royal palace summon chamber simply had it at that time.
Maybe a temple or a similar place of power could be used in the same way.
And from what I undestand Aura is the most direct descendant of the family and should have the purest blood, but as in every royal family there are branches, maybe someone else have potential for the space-time magic but don't know royal techniques or have low mana for the blood losing effect.
VooXoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-11-28, 12:49   Link #84
ComaLoL

Quote:
Originally Posted by VooXoo View Post
Is even possible the contestellation thing can be used in other places and the royal palace summon chamber simply had it at that time.
Maybe a temple or a similar place of power could be used in the same way.
And from what I undestand Aura is the most direct descendant of the family and should have the purest blood, but as in every royal family there are branches, maybe someone else have potential for the space-time magic but don't know royal techniques or have low mana for the blood losing effect.
it may be that the character is actualy dreaming and in reality is in a coma after being run over by a car... (read as sarcastic)

but based on what we know...:

1) the royal family has been exterminated except for Aura

2) closest relative come from at least 4 generation gap and are part of other family with their distinctive magic

3) constellation alignament is NECESSARY for using the sammoning spell

4) location is not influent (at least is not being mentioned that they had to use it THERE... so there should be no reason for different location to affect it)

so.... if we only go by what we have in the translated part and not by what our own fantasy can come up with)... there will be no other summoning for at least 30 years...
ComaLoL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-11-28, 18:10   Link #85
SinsI

I wouldn't be surprised if Zenjiro can use not only space-time, but some other Royal magic, too - origin myth about his ancestor did say that that prince eloped with a foreign princess.
SinsI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-11-29, 09:49   Link #86
VooXoo

That is true, there is even the chance of something new being unlocked from another dimension (ours) blood
VooXoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-12-01, 01:09   Link #87
hoaian1

magic aside, really excited for reading about his "invention" like soap and stuff.
hoaian1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-12-01, 01:25   Link #88
gimme breack
I Hate Ecchi . . . NOT!!?

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoaian1 View Post
magic aside, really excited for reading about his "invention" like soap and stuff.
yups~
agree with ya . . .
but it sould be way long time for us can read it, cuz I doubt prozess not gone insane very quickly cuzed translation for mechanical stuff were so . . . #sigh . . .
cant thanks enough for his hardwork on this area . . .
gotta make hashtag #Thx4HarworkPROzess on his twitter sadly i dont know his
Old 2014-12-01, 01:36   Link #89
travelingbum

damn twitter too confusing for me to even bother using lol

anyway wonder how technical it would even get when making soap.....
travelingbum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-12-01, 01:40   Link #90
gimme breack
I Hate Ecchi . . . NOT!!?

Quote:
Originally Posted by travelingbum View Post
damn twitter too confusing for me to even bother using lol

anyway wonder how technical it would even get when making soap.....
hahaha . . .
eventho I've one, I just letting it notif go like crazy on my hotot add-ons on my chrome

making soap traditionally using this way . . . ?
Old 2014-12-01, 07:02   Link #91
PROzess
Pissed Off Tl0r

Quote:
Originally Posted by gimme breack View Post
yups~
agree with ya . . .
but it sould be way long time for us can read it, cuz I doubt prozess not gone insane very quickly cuzed translation for mechanical stuff were so . . . #sigh . . .
cant thanks enough for his hardwork on this area . . .
gotta make hashtag #Thx4HarworkPROzess on his twitter sadly i dont know his
I dun have twitter, nor will I ever.

The hold up this time is that the next chapter is twice as long as the previous one. Not so much technical, but a long chapter nevertheless.
Not to mention that Risou isn't the only stuff I work on, much less mentioning real life.
Old 2014-12-02, 16:56   Link #92
Lazaroth

Who is this?
Lazaroth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-12-04, 06:51   Link #93
BB_99

i wonder how much flirting time *ehem interaction between aura & zenjirou. and how interaction between them? Like couple shy newlyweed or more like comical duo? (lol)
BB_99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-12-04, 06:54   Link #94
BB_99

BTW have nice break PROzess and do you only only take a break on translating or on web universe.
BB_99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-12-05, 16:43   Link #95
Wargumm1i
Hentai

I really really want more to read :P This is getting interesting.
Wargumm1i is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-12-10, 03:18   Link #96
assmdxd

arigato PROzess sesei
really really a nice novel
please keep going

so cool
assmdxd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-12-10, 04:32   Link #97
fazri
blacksun king

zenjirou is really loyal to his wife?
so there no harem right!
Old 2014-12-14, 23:28   Link #98
Lazaroth

Is there still any hope for this novel?
Lazaroth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-12-15, 12:10   Link #99
PROzess
Pissed Off Tl0r

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazaroth View Post
Is there still any hope for this novel?
Hope for an anime? I wouldn't completely rule it out at this point.
Old 2014-12-15, 17:13   Link #100
Namorax

If they really make an anime out of this... it will have a lot of
Namorax is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
harem, politics, riajuu, romance, transported