AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2011-01-26, 00:38   Link #1961
j0x
Giga Drill Breaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Key Board View Post
They're not going on to the next seal yet as long as they don't have a good plan to deal with Tauburn

There's no point going to the next phase if Tauburn immediately does the same and then some more
that reminds me, why cant they gang up on Tauburn? even in phase 2 with the cybercasket they got lots of opportunities to launch like 3-5 Cybodies against Tauburn right?

and Good Haro's blog has some short summaries on upcoming episodes that hinted an invention of the Science Guild regarding a 3rd phase power up for the Crux
j0x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-01-26, 02:54   Link #1962
SoFarGone
H.A.M.

I think only one cybercasket can launch at a time.
SoFarGone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-01-26, 03:19   Link #1963
Key Board
Carbon

That was in phase 2, but they're in phase 3 now

I'm guessing that they technically can, but if we believe what head says, a seal bearer is someone with a lot of pride

Agreeing to gang up on him is acknowledging you are weaker than Tauburn from the start. I'm not saying they won't, but it involves a lot of pride swallowing.
"Legitimacy is based on three things. First of all, the people who are asked to obey authority have to feel like they have a voice—that if they speak up, they will be heard. Second, the law has to be predictable. There has to be a reasonable expectation that the rules tomorrow are going to be roughly the same as the rules today. And third, the authority has to be fair. It can’t treat one group differently from another.” Malcolm Gladwell
Key Board is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-01-26, 04:37   Link #1964
SoFarGone
H.A.M.

well

Spoiler for upcoming episode:
SoFarGone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-01-26, 05:59   Link #1965
Dahak86
Classics never age

Quote:
Originally Posted by n120cky View Post
But wasn't the Crux's science team want to brake Wako's seal on the 1'st episode?
yeah, I recall they were more than resolved in breaking Wako's seal back in ep1.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoFarGone View Post
Spoiler for upcoming episode:
Spoiler:
Old 2011-01-26, 09:08   Link #1966
Dark Wing

Quote:
But wasn't the Crux's science team want to brake Wako's seal on the 1'st episode?
Nah, that was Raging Bull remember he went ahead kidnapped her one his own the science team tried to tell him that she was meant for last but he screw that lets do this anyway and thats when Takuto showed up and knocked the snot out of him.
Old 2011-01-26, 09:50   Link #1967
n120cky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Wing View Post
Nah, that was Raging Bull remember he went ahead kidnapped her one his own the science team tried to tell him that she was meant for last but he screw that lets do this anyway and thats when Takuto showed up and knocked the snot out of him.
Well it's true that Raging Bull attempt to destroy the seal, I say Crux's science team because Professor Green was there.
n120cky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-01-26, 09:54   Link #1968
Dahak86
Classics never age

Quote:
I just went back checking ep1, and that's right. thank you.
Old 2011-01-26, 10:33   Link #1969
Dark Wing

Quote:
Well it's true that Raging Bull attempt to destroy the seal, I say Crux's science team because Professor Green was there.
The science team are the only ones who know how activate the cybercaskets thats why they were there. Breaking Wako's seal was all Raging Bulls idea.
Old 2011-01-26, 13:13   Link #1970
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
Quote:
The science team are the only ones who know how activate the cybercaskets thats why they were there. Breaking Wako's seal was all Raging Bulls idea.
Definitely too bad for the Crux that Raging Bull was such an idiot. Helped get Takuto into his unit and cement his opinion of the Crux as a bunch of evil kidnappers.

The full version of Monochrome really was great. Well worth the wait.
Old 2011-01-26, 14:45   Link #1971
Dark Wing

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlareKnight View Post
Definitely too bad for the Crux that Raging Bull was such an idiot. Helped get Takuto into his unit and cement his opinion of the Crux as a bunch of evil kidnappers.

Well they did end up kidnapping the west maiden in the end anyway...

However I do agree Raging Bull was an idiot if the Crux had been able to approach Takuto on more peaceful terms they could have talked him into joining but Raging Bull had to jump the gun... "LOL! WHAT PLANS!? WE KNOW WHO SHE IS LETS GET IT ON!"
Old 2011-01-26, 14:55   Link #1972
faythz
I.G

come to think of it, Head still used his mask when he was battling with Takuto. and the other Kiraboshi always open their Mask. Does this mean he didn't want to reveal his Face to Takuto because of some connection or cause head had Mark so he didn't need to use his Mask to Apprivoise.

for me I'd like to think he didn't want to reveal his face, to prevent Takuto Call him dad
faythz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-01-26, 19:21   Link #1973
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

Quote:
Originally Posted by faythz View Post
come to think of it, Head still used his mask when he was battling with Takuto. and the other Kiraboshi always open their Mask. Does this mean he didn't want to reveal his Face to Takuto because of some connection or cause head had Mark so he didn't need to use his Mask to Apprivoise.

for me I'd like to think he didn't want to reveal his face, to prevent Takuto Call him dad
I figured he did not need to remove his mask... so he didn't.
Old 2011-01-27, 00:37   Link #1974
j0x
Giga Drill Breaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by faythz View Post

back when they are still in phase 2 they have to remove their mask and use it as a tool to apprivoise on the cybercasket, but now they are all in 3rd phase, so their is no point for them to remove their mask
j0x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-01-27, 06:49   Link #1975
z3phyr.mp3
:love: Tsukasa :love:
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via AIM to z3phyr.mp3
Quote:
Originally Posted by ckmox View Post
back when they are still in phase 2 they have to remove their mask and use it as a tool to apprivoise on the cybercasket, but now they are all in 3rd phase, so their is no point for them to remove their mask
Only those with True Marks can apprivoise directly with their Cybodies at Phase 3. The other Crux members that don't have True Marks still need the Cybercaskets so that they can be implanted with an artificial mark. I believe they still need their masks as keys for the Cybercaskets((Those without true marks at least).
z3phyr.mp3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-01-27, 07:39   Link #1976
Jeffry2009
Banned

Send a message via MSN to Jeffry2009 Send a message via Yahoo to Jeffry2009
STAR DRIVER now it has Cafe theme!

As a title said about it:

http://extrovertedotaku.blogspot.com...boshi-you.html

May the KIRABOSHI! be with you...
Jeffry2009 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-01-27, 07:47   Link #1977
Aqua Knight

Oh, I sure want Head Kiraboshi glass!
Old 2011-01-27, 12:10   Link #1978
Sageblink
Speculation is wrong.

Call me a lazy one, but instead of reading the thread back to it... May someone give me the chart with every marks / cybodies / characters on it, please ?

Please, pretty please ?
Sageblink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-01-27, 13:25   Link #1979
Bern-san

oh god i want to go to those cafes i want the head glass

by the way i just got the monochrome single cd and i prefer the apprivoiser version which we heard in the anime but the true version of the song is also good
Bern-san is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-01-27, 13:41   Link #1980
wandering-dreamer
reads too much

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sageblink View Post
Call me a lazy one, but instead of reading the thread back to it... May someone give me the chart with every marks / cybodies / characters on it, please ?

Please, pretty please ?
Since you asked so nicely, not sure when it was last updated though so a few things might be incorrect.
wandering-dreamer is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
bones, fabulous, shonen