AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Ore no Imouto

Notices

Old 2012-06-04, 05:13   Link #501
bakAnki
あやせたんの剣

Ah, I just realized I made a typo there. It was Kuroneko who told Kirino she'd trigger time paradox if she took one of the child

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sumeragi View Post
The parallel universes need to merge! For the best harem possible!
OreImo Portable 3 will be Ryousuke's story, going to each universe to make her.... 'parallel step-sisters(?!)' his harem XDD

Btw Ryousuke and Yuuno's life must be hard, especially Yuuno, since Kyousuke and Kirino must know whatever she's thinking based on their own experience Ryousuke and Yuuno should have their spin-off in the future! XP
Old 2012-06-04, 09:17   Link #502
Mystic_Vegetto

Quote:
Originally Posted by bakAnki View Post
Ah, I just realized I made a typo there. It was Kuroneko who told Kirino she'd trigger time paradox if she took one of the child

OreImo Portable 3 will be Ryousuke's story, going to each universe to make her.... 'parallel step-sisters(?!)' his harem XDD
Don't forget the Sensei he likes to hang around with a lot too.
Mystic_Vegetto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-04, 11:20   Link #503
bakAnki
あやせたんの剣

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystic_Vegetto View Post
Don't forget the Sensei he likes to hang around with a lot too.
But Tamaki is already one of Kyousuke's harem XD
Since most of, if not all, evidences's pointing that the sensei Ryousuke talks about is Tamaki.
Spoiler for points:

I haven't paid attention to seiyuu back when the anime's still airing. I just realized Sena's seiyuu is Mariya Ise when she got into adorable (or spoiled? ) imouto mode. Her tone that time remind me of Kanon from Photo Kano whom also an imouto
Old 2012-06-04, 12:18   Link #504
B2-Lancer

(Image thanks to bakAnki and whose delicious summaries and reviews!)
Quote:
Originally Posted by B2-Lancer View Post
Well, there is a real-world non-sci-fi/fantasy means for the above image to take place without Kyousuke turning Mormon (well, at least peacefully once), depending on how lousy or sex-starved possessive Kyousuke is; Lifetime TV is full of stories about wives being wronged when they find out that their traveling salesman husband who's hardly ever home is really making the rounds to other secret families of his! There's one Lifetime movie that the guy (they always make him out to seem a bum) secretly had four different families with kids way in their teens! I'd love a fan-produced story of Kyousuke (via drugs, blackmail or whatever turning his head) making a secret pact among each girl that he'll elope and start a fam with them somewhere then come back home to hit the others with the same line and a couple of years later they all accidentally come to the same family reunion! How would the "girls" react -- or the kids with other??
B2-Lancer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-04, 18:01   Link #505
TkMacintosh

I'm wondering something...

In the first OreImo PSP game, there' s a "What If" route for Kirino where she and Kyousuke found out they're not related right?

I'm following the translated videos on Youtube as they come out, but they didn't show the "What If" routes...if there IS one.
TkMacintosh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-04, 18:40   Link #506
relentlessflame

*Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by TkMacintosh View Post

In the first OreImo PSP game, there' s a "What If" route for Kirino where she and Kyousuke found out they're not related right?

I'm following the translated videos on Youtube as they come out, but they didn't show the "What If" routes...if there IS one.
There is such a route but it doesn't follow the branching tree of the main Kirino route. It's something you can only unlock after completing most of the rest of the game, IIRC. And also, it's only a very short (15-minute?) tangent in the first game, though it gets expanded in the second. So if they're going to show that tangent in the walkthrough, it probably won't be until they've finished most of the rest of the game.
Old 2012-06-04, 19:13   Link #507
TkMacintosh

Quote:
Originally Posted by relentlessflame View Post
There is such a route but it doesn't follow the branching tree of the main Kirino route. It's something you can only unlock after completing most of the rest of the game, IIRC. And also, it's only a very short (15-minute?) tangent in the first game, though it gets expanded in the second. So if they're going to show that tangent in the walkthrough, it probably won't be until they've finished most of the rest of the game.
Ah.

Okay then. Thank you very much for the info. Guess nothing to do now, but wait till they finish.
TkMacintosh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-04, 23:03   Link #508
bakAnki
あやせたんの剣

Yep, it'll be unlocked after player gets all happy ending for each heroines.
And another If route for Kirino will be unlocked after player get the If non-blood related end.

[mod edit: cannot advertise access to forbidden content]

Last edited by relentlessflame; 2012-06-05 at 16:29.
bakAnki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-05, 04:28   Link #509
B2-Lancer

BakAnki, is there a full cast of characters in the game that lists eaches histories, personalities, talent, game skill ratings, clothes prefs, quirks, mate match scores, etc?

Last edited by relentlessflame; 2012-06-05 at 16:29. Reason: removed quote
B2-Lancer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-07, 23:14   Link #510
bakAnki
あやせたんの剣

Just realized when I see the extracted CG set, there are some CG variants I didn't have on the actual game. And when I look at the wiki the number of variants match with those that I've unlocked. Wonder why they decide to make those CG variants unused.

Those unused CGs are Ayase close-up and kiss CG (new cloth variant) and Ruri confession CG on Yamineko route (Kuroneko outfit variant and casual white dress without hat variant).

Quote:
Originally Posted by B2-Lancer View Post
BakAnki, is there a full cast of characters in the game that lists eaches histories, personalities, talent, game skill ratings, clothes prefs, quirks, mate match scores, etc?
I never had any official character book or that kind of thing from anime/game, but I doubt there are those kinds of very detailed info for OreImo characters. AFAIK there isn't even any birthday information for most of major characters (other than Ruri and Manami, IIRC)
But maybe Mystic_Vegetto and Sumeragi who bought the complete guide know more ^^
Old 2012-06-08, 02:17   Link #511
Mystic_Vegetto

The guide doesn't cover that kind of stuff. It simply gives you a small summary on the character, what ORE items you unlock on the route along with CG's. Then it follows the Path Chart and tells what choices to make during ORE and 2 Shots. It does tell you what characters are in the game, and which characters you encounter in each route, but it doesn't give you any kind of history. Just a small summary on who they are.
Old 2012-06-17, 08:12   Link #512
Lugia2126
The Biggest Mio Fan

I din't know there was a PSP game. Might get this one
Old 2012-08-05, 12:13   Link #513
bakAnki
あやせたんの剣

FYI, zidanechoo2 and his Rinjinbu Translations group just finished covering the translation of Ayase route from the first game
Old 2012-08-08, 07:09   Link #514
bakAnki
あやせたんの剣

I wrote the translation of the CG commentary from the sequel if anyone interested...
Quote:

Kirino: “Heee, so Kanako is really doing her best, isn’t she?”
Yoshino: “She really is a good girl, right? At first I’m really worried but in the future she will definitely be a good bride.”
Daisuke: “Heh, how about both of you learn to improve your cooking too?”
Yoshino: “Hmmm, so Father has something to say about my cooking, you don’t like it?”
Daisuke: “N-Not like that, I meant it’s a good to improve it so our family will be happier.”
Yoshino: “Well, you have a point. Maybe I should ask Manami-chan to teach me too? Want to do it together, Kirino? Let’s ask Manami-chan.”
Kirino: “Haha, no way Mother. I'm already a great cook, anyway”
Yoshino: “Are you?”
Daisuke: “Kirino. Your cooking is terrible.”
Kirino: "HEEE?"
Read the rest of it on my blog

Oh by the way, since Multiply will close it's social media functions starting December, I will move the summaries I've written on my new blog there. I haven't moved any OreImo summaries yet though, only PapaKiki's for now...
Old 2012-08-15, 08:19   Link #515
kirino@love

Hello! I am delighted to meet you and I hope we will hear much
I warn you that I speak French translators I use for my posts lol

I have a question:
There will be a 3rd Thurs oreimo for psp?
kirino@love is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-29, 06:35   Link #516
DizzyZiddy

Hey guys, this is Ziddy from Rinjinbu Translations, the group behind the Youtube translations. Been wanting to drop by but account creation was kind of an hassle... Thanks for checking out our videos!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bakAnki View Post
FYI, zidanechoo2 and his Rinjinbu Translations group just finished covering the translation of Ayase route from the first game
That's correct. We are headed to Saori's Route next and we even have a patch preview video up!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TkMacintosh View Post

We did show the IF Routes for Kanako and Ayase though. As for the Kirino one, as mentioned earlier by another poster, the requirement is the true endings for every heroine to unlock it.
DizzyZiddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-14, 05:10   Link #517
bakAnki
あやせたんの剣

Been wanted to do this route for a while, but between replaying Photo Kano (over and over again), SD Gundam Overworld, and real life stuffs, it's been delayed and delayed....... Until now!

Yoshino route summary!!!

Not!
It's more detailed summary of Saori route :3

Quote:
“I see. Ah then how about this? Today, we do a date rehearsal. We learn what to do on a situation where it’s only two of us. And starting tomorrow, we learn further when we’re on the actual date. How’s that sounds?”
“… I don’t have any objection, but… What exactly are we going to do on the rehearsal?”
“Hmm, let see. How about playing ecchi game together?”
“Ky-Kyousuke-san, please don’t joking! I-I told you that I won’t do any e-ecchi things, didn’t I?”
“What part of it lecherous? I always do that with Kirino anyway.”
“That’s because you siblings are abnormal.”
“Seriously?”
“IT’S A COMMON SENSE!!”
“Your true self gets angry easily, isn’t it?”
“I-it’s only because Kyousuke-san makes me angry!”
[Read the full summary on my blog]

I wrote this and re-read Seanver's summary of volume 6 of LN for the reference. It's kinda funny Saori doesn't like Neena character (from a Gundam 00 figure Kirino gave her) because she is voiced by Rie Kugimiya while Kanata, a person very important for Saori, is also voiced by Rie Kugimiya on the PSP game here. But Kanata made her appearance much later after that event, after all
Old 2013-03-17, 00:01   Link #518
Mystic_Vegetto

I know it's not PSP, but since it's a game, might as well post here.

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/inte...y-end-ps3-game
Old 2013-03-17, 03:47   Link #519
Shinji103
Crazy Devout Fanboy

Location: 1st Ra Cailum-class battleship Ra Cailum, port-side officer's bunks
Holy sh-

This game is mine.
Old 2013-03-17, 03:48   Link #520
GVN.Chaos

OreImo for ps3 demo :
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=8QSjCGRiId4