AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series

Notices

Old 2024-03-22, 13:32   Link #61
Frontier

It's Under and Union together against Autumn! Anno Un may have lost both arms, but the future is now in the hands of the people, and as long as Anno Un can draw, he'll stick with them through this !

Ah, to be a fortune-teller whose only reliability is their fortunes always never come true. But at least that's something consistent, eh Latla ?

Rip was using his current young age to write off his disadvantages, both personal and physical, but they need him at 100% to win this fight, even if that means Anno Un has to conjure up Feng's artifact to age him back up to an adult...even if it means Anno Un's physical form can't maintain itself anymore from the blowback of those years added to Rip, twicefold. But he had to...Rip would've been his mom's favorite character !

Maybe Rip really is just playing the villain for his and Latla's sake, the moment someone he doesn't even knows helps him he immediately scrambles to try to save them, even when it's too late. Just like it was too late for Akira to see his mom again when he finally found out he could create a physical body to interact with people...and now he's lost that and his ability to be with everyone. He truly is Unknown once again .

We finally get some real insight into Rip and Latla's backstory, he was a doctor and it seems like his most important patient (and probably more) was Latla's little sister Leila (Kana Ichinose?). Her death, which they blamed themselves for, spurred them on their current path, with Rip losing his eye and his idealism and Latla cutting her previous long hair to match her sisters. Everything they've done has been to get her back. Though the fact that Rip called Leila his "everything" which Latla reacted to puts the romantic subtext of his and Lata's relationship in a totally different light .

This was the story of Akira, a boy who by a stroke of fate became unkown to the world and cut off from his mother and human interaction for far, far too long but became inspired by the stories and heroism of the people he was able to see and write about...and through his own efforts he was able to bring them together as a team and help them win .

I love how Autumn Phase 2 has boobs and it all came down to some Unluck from Fuko to finish her !

Akira may not be able to be seen any more, but Andy still acknowledged him and fist-bumped him all the same. He won't ever be forgotten .

They made a great team, but I guess that's all they can be when both groups have different goals. Yet at least everybody got what they wanted, and Akira's G-Pen, and there's more genuine respect between the two pairs. Plus Fuko and Bunny really hit it off !

Those 10 years Fuko spent in Andy's memories finally catch up to her but no better place to recover than cuddling up with Andy .

The Autumn Arc has concluded...though something else is beginning as Juiz confronts Billy !
Old 2024-03-22, 22:30   Link #62
serenade_beta
そのおっぱいで13才

Spoiler for final thoughts:

-Blog --> http://tdnshumi.blogspot.com/ (Mainly about video games)
-R.I.P. Hiroshi Yamauchi, Gaming wouldn't have been the same without you (9/19/13)
serenade_beta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2024-03-23, 17:54   Link #63
Alchemist007
*Author

A kind of interesting take on a ragtag group of heroes that try to save the world. The last arc had an interesting lead up, though the final ep felt anti-climactic, or may it just wasn't as out there as everything that lead to it. Neat art and animation helped the show remain watchable.

7/10
Old 2024-03-26, 16:19   Link #64
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
I don't know if this is purely meta or something, but I totally forgot that Akira had made that duplicate in order to interact with everyone . Just thought the guy dyed his hair for the heck of it . In a way it does explain the self-sacrificing moves and being able to keep going after doing them! But it was hardly a move without cost. The pen was wrecked and now Akira is totally isolated. Of course having people that know he existed and presumably know he's alive probably helps on a psychological level. He's alone, but he isn't forgotten. Even got that sweet fist bump moment with Andy. For his sake they really do need to come out on top.

The start was ok, but I think the story only really grabbed me as it started moving along . Once the cast started to assemble, Fuko/Andy joined the Union, it got more fun until this epic Autumn battle.

Rip is truly a tragedy. What he wants to do is utterly pointless. But he can't give it up. For a moment he got to be the hero that the girl he wants to saved believed he was. I do feel for Latla. Obviously she wants to save her sister too. But there's obviously something there with Rip and having her sister constantly be his top priority must be a mixed thing.

I'll go 8/10. Can't wait for another season of this.