Notices

Old 2008-05-19, 00:52   Link #761
Paul628496

Then I want to ask a few more things.

1-How do you guys import the novels?

2-How much for each volume?

3-Can it be imported to any country?

Thanks again.

I also have some shoujo mangas. Kare Kano was good and so Fruits Basket.
Paul628496 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-20, 23:42   Link #762
Dann of Thursday
WHERE'S...MY...COW????

So, is 14 going to be the last volume in the series or are there probably still a few in the future?

"Nearly all men can stand adversity, if you want to test a man's character give him power." - Abraham Lincoln
Dann of Thursday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-21, 01:47   Link #763
serenade_beta
そのおっぱいで13才

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dann of Thursday View Post
So, is 14 going to be the last volume in the series or are there probably still a few in the future?
There will be more.
Usually, if a volume was the last one, there would be something like "the last volume" or something on the volume's info(summary).

In the meantime, volume 14 is out. Though I won't be able to get my hands on it for maybe a week (or less) because of shipping/other unreleased books.

-Blog --> http://tdnshumi.blogspot.com/ (Mainly about video games)
-R.I.P. Hiroshi Yamauchi, Gaming wouldn't have been the same without you (9/19/13)
serenade_beta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-21, 08:52   Link #764
DeotoxSlayer

Quote:
Originally Posted by serenade_beta View Post
There will be more.
Usually, if a volume was the last one, there would be something like "the last volume" or something on the volume's info(summary).

In the meantime, volume 14 is out. Though I won't be able to get my hands on it for maybe a week (or less) because of shipping/other unreleased books.
Well then I'll be waiting for your review(and hopefully a summarry...)
DeotoxSlayer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-21, 09:08   Link #765
azziz

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeotoxSlayer View Post
Well then I'll be waiting for your review(and hopefully a summarry...)
the same(and hopefully a little progress at baka tsuki for those still involved in the translation).
azziz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-21, 12:44   Link #766
Dann of Thursday
WHERE'S...MY...COW????

Oh, alright then. I thought that might be the case since I do usually see that they make a point of letting you know it's the last volume. We are nearing the end though, right? There are quite a few issues to take care of though.

"Nearly all men can stand adversity, if you want to test a man's character give him power." - Abraham Lincoln
Old 2008-05-21, 15:50   Link #767
azziz

Quote:
Oh, alright then. I thought that might be the case since I do usually see that they make a point of letting you know it's the last volume. We are nearing the end though, right? There are quite a few issues to take care of though.
YES,Saito has still to lose his virginity,but it won't be with Siesta,Sadly.
ANd incidently we still have to see who'll become the fourht void familiar.
Old 2008-05-21, 16:31   Link #768
Dann of Thursday
WHERE'S...MY...COW????

I don't quite know if they'll actually have him go that far though they have certainly tried several times. I'm not really partial to any of the girls myself.

I'd forgotten about the fourth familiar. That's anyone's guess I suppose.

Old 2008-05-22, 03:34   Link #769
azziz

Quote:
I don't quite know if they'll actually have him go that far though they have certainly tried several times. I'm not really partial to any of the girls myself.

I'd forgotten about the fourth familiar. That's anyone's guess I suppose.
but will it be an elf or an human?(A elf could taught her their magic)A man or a woman?
Old 2008-05-22, 10:50   Link #770
Dann of Thursday
WHERE'S...MY...COW????

If it's someone we've already met, then it would probably be a human.

Old 2008-05-22, 15:48   Link #771
DeotoxSlayer

Quote:
Originally Posted by azziz View Post
but will it be an elf or an human?(A elf could taught her their magic)A man or a woman?
I think it's safe to say that all Void familiars have to be humans.
DeotoxSlayer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-23, 09:50   Link #772
Dann of Thursday
WHERE'S...MY...COW????

Would it be some all new character though or perhaps someone we have already met?

Old 2008-05-23, 11:10   Link #773
PastPrime

Quote:
Would it be some all new character though or perhaps someone we have already met?
I have thought that it would be really funny if Saito really had been sent back to our world, and then he returned as Tiffania's familiar. Louise would stay supercharged for her "explosion" spell if that happened. Of course, if Saito, as I suspect, didn't get sent back to our world, perhaps Siesta could be the last familiar making her a real rival for Louise.
PastPrime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-23, 15:15   Link #774
Dann of Thursday
WHERE'S...MY...COW????

Is that possible? I figured it could only be one paticular chosen one. he wouldn't be Gandalfr anymore which would diminish his usefulness.

I don't think he got sent back either. I think that will come up at some point though. I hope they don't go the route of him being seperated from whoever it is forever though.

Old 2008-05-23, 15:58   Link #775
azziz

Quote:
Originally Posted by PastPrime View Post
I have thought that it would be really funny if Saito really had been sent back to our world, and then he returned as Tiffania's familiar. Louise would stay supercharged for her "explosion" spell if that happened. Of course, if Saito, as I suspect, didn't get sent back to our world, perhaps Siesta could be the last familiar making her a real rival for Louise.
intersting idea-both of them.
Old 2008-05-23, 16:18   Link #776
serenade_beta
そのおっぱいで13才

Quote:
perhaps Siesta could be the last familiar making her a real rival for Louise.
Noooooooooooooooo!

Quote:
Is that possible? I figured it could only be one paticular chosen one. he wouldn't be Gandalfr anymore which would diminish his usefulness.
I believe it is possible. It seems that anyone can become a legendary familiar, as long as they contract with a Void user.

It's true that losing his awesome weapon-controlling skills would be a minus, but it is highly possible that whoever becomes the fourth unknown familiar can control human hearts which could be... frighteningly useful...

-Blog --> http://tdnshumi.blogspot.com/ (Mainly about video games)
-R.I.P. Hiroshi Yamauchi, Gaming wouldn't have been the same without you (9/19/13)
serenade_beta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-23, 18:46   Link #777
PastPrime

Quote:
but it is highly possible that whoever becomes the fourth unknown familiar can control human hearts which could be... frighteningly useful...
That is actually what I was thinking of when I suggested Siesta as a possibility for the fourth familiar.
PastPrime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-23, 21:00   Link #778
Dann of Thursday
WHERE'S...MY...COW????

Quote:
Noooooooooooooooo!

I believe it is possible. It seems that anyone can become a legendary familiar, as long as they contract with a Void user.

It's true that losing his awesome weapon-controlling skills would be a minus, but it is highly possible that whoever becomes the fourth unknown familiar can control human hearts which could be... frighteningly useful...
I'll admit that while with this series I don't really care, I prefer Louise if I had to choose. As long as everyone's satisfied it's okay in my book.

So could it have been possible that Guiche (as an example of course) could have become one or does it have to be a non-mage? It would be an interesting twist, but I think they might keep Saito as Gandalfr.

Now that would be a useful ability, but not something I could really see happening with Saito. Now, an ability like that would be useful for him if he planned to leave in the end and wanted Louise and Siesta to not love him so he could leave without them suffering. That would be so sad though.

Quote:
That is actually what I was thinking of when I suggested Siesta as a possibility for the fourth familiar.
I'd have to say that would truly be despicable of her to use such an ability for her own gain by manipulating Saito to love her or Louise to not love Saito.

Old 2008-05-24, 15:23   Link #779
Angrypokstick
So....its you.....

Ok, i just got my hands on vol14. Took a quick read through it up to chapter 3 (i m really busy at the moment). So far i see alot of simmiliarity to vol 8. Louise is once again in despair at being separated from saito except she voluntarily caused their separation this time.
Spoiler for vol14:

ahh Joseph looks as insane and deranged as i imagined him to be.

Last edited by Angrypokstick; 2008-05-24 at 15:36.
Angrypokstick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-24, 15:29   Link #780
Vertiful

Quote:
Noooooooooooooooo!

But if you remember at the very end of the 8th volume. Delflinger was really worried that Saito would get the rune on his chest. (During the second contract with Louise)
Vertiful is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
comedy, harem, light novels, shounen