AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > High School DxD [LN/M]

Notices

Old 2021-03-15, 03:16   Link #6881
Marvix
Elmenhilde's Fang

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xuanwu View Post
It's not unsalvageable as he can handle aspects of the relationship with the new girls in the DX volumes, like Issei and Ingvild going on a date in DX 5. IIRC, it's said that Yasaka visits his house with Kunou sometimes so short stories could easily be used to flesh out their interaction. But yea, his health issues are problematic.

I think he plans to do Elmenhilde and Roygun in the main volumes, but the main series is frankly congested at this point.
From now on there should be double or triple proposals.
Old 2021-03-15, 03:24   Link #6882
Itsmepatrick

In my opinion Ingvlid needs to step up in her role as the Queen of Issei's peerage I hope Ichi will give her the chance to do that especially in the upcoming war against the Evies.
Itsmepatrick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-03-15, 03:44   Link #6883
Giuseppe1234

Quote:
Originally Posted by Itsmepatrick View Post
In my opinion Ingvlid needs to step up in her role as the Queen of Issei's peerage I hope Ichi will give her the chance to do that especially in the upcoming war against the Evies.
She’s the girl with the biggest potential or rather one of the biggest in the story. Ishibumi hyped her continually during the training and a such talent and bloodline would be a waste, otherwise he could introduce a girl less impressive.

We are speaking of a Longinus User of high level, last leviathan and Issei’s Queen, Queen of a legendary superstar among all the mythologies ecc. ecc. who will have a lot of duties in the future

Frankly for one time there is a girl with the potential to fight together issei especially if she will become a Super Devil, not as support for fodder.
For me she had to be introduced much before, so she could fight together issei or being the main girl
Giuseppe1234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-03-15, 06:10   Link #6884
Itsmepatrick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giuseppe1234 View Post
She’s the girl with the biggest potential or rather one of the biggest in the story. Ishibumi hyped her continually during the training and a such talent and bloodline would be a waste, otherwise he could introduce a girl less impressive.

We are speaking of a Longinus User of high level, last leviathan and Issei’s Queen, Queen of a legendary superstar among all the mythologies ecc. ecc. who will have a lot of duties in the future

Frankly for one time there is a girl with the potential to fight together issei especially if she will become a Super Devil, not as support for fodder.
For me she had to be introduced much before, so she could fight together issei or being the main girl
But well for the sake of argument she's just introduced in Shin volume 1 so there's still little appearance unlike the older characters.But I expect more from her moving forward .

But in terms of potential I agree and I'm sure she'll become a Super Devil in the near future. With the DxD Team's growth rate especially the ones living in the Hyoudou residence,Id say it's possible that she'll be recognised as a Super Devil as this upcoming war progresses .
Old 2021-03-15, 06:37   Link #6885
Marvix
Elmenhilde's Fang

Which girls can be excluded 100% from joining the harem?
Old 2021-03-15, 07:07   Link #6886
Xuanwu

Technically anyone is possible as long as they are not married or have boyfriends. I'd probably go with the Sitri girls (but I'm not certain about Nimura), Seekvaira, Tosca, Bafeel, Valerie, Kuisha, Sha Wujing, Coriana, Zhuge Liang, etc. I don't see certain Brave Saints like Jessica in the harem either, but others like Griselda, Gabriel, Lint or Mirana are possible. Obviously not the Slash Dog girls, including Genbu. I don't really see Meredith there as well, but who knows.
Quote:
Yeah, I would like to see Ingvild supporting Issei against Durmado or any of the strongest Evie commanders.
Xuanwu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-03-15, 07:22   Link #6887
Marvix
Elmenhilde's Fang

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xuanwu View Post
Technically anyone is possible as long as they are not married or have boyfriends. I'd probably go with the Sitri girls (but I'm not certain about Nimura), Seekvaira, Tosca, Bafeel, Valerie, Kuisha, Sha Wujing, Coriana, Zhuge Liang, etc. I don't see certain Brave Saints like Jessica in the harem either, but others like Griselda, Gabriel, Lint or Mirana are possible. Obviously not the Slash Dog girls, including Genbu. I don't really see Meredith there as well, but who knows.

Yeah, I would like to see Ingvild supporting Issei against Durmado or any of the strongest Evie commanders.
Could you see Ophis and Lilith being surprising members? Personally I see them becoming Issei and Rias' adopted daughters more.
Old 2021-03-15, 07:57   Link #6888
Itsmepatrick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marvix View Post
We can definitely the ones who has their partner,crush etc.. to other characters like Valerie, Tosca,Tsubaki,Kuisha,girls od the Sitri peerage (except maybe Nimura) .We can also exclude the Slashdog girls .

As for the girls that are not 100% sure anything can happen since the timeline is changing due to butterfly effect . Preferably I want Issei to get a god since he currently doesn't have a deity/god in his harem. Maybe someone from the world of Evie Etoulde will do.
Old 2021-03-15, 08:15   Link #6889
Marvix
Elmenhilde's Fang

Quote:
We can definitely the ones who has their partner,crush etc.. to other characters like Valerie, Tosca,Tsubaki,Kuisha,girls od the Sitri peerage (except maybe Nimura) .We can also exclude the Slashdog girls .

As for the girls that are not 100% sure anything can happen since the timeline is changing due to butterfly effect . Preferably I want Issei to get a god since he currently doesn't have a deity/god in his harem. Maybe someone from the world of Evie Etoulde will do.
As of now we know 16 girls (Bennia is the 16th) who love Issei, so the 4 remaining girls who currently in the story are "lovey-dovey"; have a crush; "love" Issei are: Tsubasa (she has a crush), Kiyome (she's in love), Lint, and tbh I have no idea.
Old 2021-03-15, 09:07   Link #6890
Xuanwu

Oh, I legit forgot about Kiyome for a second there. Yeah, she could be part of the girls if Ishibumi remembers her, but I don't get the feeling that Tsubasa will be included.
Quote:
Could you see Ophis and Lilith being surprising members? Personally I see them becoming Issei and Rias' adopted daughters more.
Maybe, didn't Ishibumi say they would get a volume after Ravel and Elmenhilde? Although the latter scenario makes more sense since neither of them have shown any romantic inclinations.
Xuanwu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-03-15, 09:10   Link #6891
Marvix
Elmenhilde's Fang

Yeah Shin 7 will be focused on Ophis and Lilith
Old 2021-03-15, 10:49   Link #6892
cyberdemon

Quote:
She’s going to have to in Shin 5. So she’ll likely get extra focus leading up to the game against Diehauser as she replaces Grayfia.

Quote:
Like most said, those who have relationships with others. Valerie due to Gaspers feelings for her. Tosca for Kiba. Grayfia for Sirzechs. Etc...
Old 2021-03-15, 10:55   Link #6893
Marvix
Elmenhilde's Fang

I really want Le Fay to get proposed to in Shin 5.
Old 2021-03-15, 11:06   Link #6894
dragon213

Quote:
I really want Le Fay to get proposed to in Shin 5.
Maybe, but I do think if anyone will get proposed to it will be ravel.
dragon213 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-03-15, 11:07   Link #6895
Marvix
Elmenhilde's Fang

I want her to get proposed to as well as Ravel in the same volume.
Old 2021-03-15, 12:25   Link #6896
dragon213

Quote:
I want her to get proposed to as well as Ravel in the same volume.
That's why I said maybe, I mean I heard somewhere that this volume would focus on Ravel which is why I'm sure she will either be proposed to, propose to issei or at least get some romantic development. Le fay might also get it, we'll see.
dragon213 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-03-15, 12:45   Link #6897
godz

I believe that the maximum of the harem will fall in 20-25 girls, since taking the pieces of their missing nobility (1 rook and 8 pawn) and the girls who have shown interest (tsubasa and kiyome) together with those who say the fans like lint or mirana (to have another angel) ...

But since everyone is excepted that they have a good development like the first 9 (rias, asia, akeno, xenovia, rosseweise, kuroka, koneko, ravel and irina, where irina has been the most neglected of this group), this is what we can see what happened with le fay in shin dxd 4 that to be its volume was treated as a tertiary character due to being overwhelmed by the events of the story, which are increasing because shin dxd 4 ended with not only death of the most powerful being in the universe if not also with the words of ichie that begins now fall of the dxd team, in situations like this there is no time for romance as at the beginning of dxd.

So with 20-25 I think that ichie in her increasingly erratic rate of writing (due to her complicated health) could be the most effective for each girl to have her development or personal characteristics to fall in love with issei without losing prominence ... But if you want trophy girls or behind-the-scenes developments, you would easily reach 50 with many girls' names that we won't even know or won't remember what their names are.
godz is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-03-15, 12:59   Link #6898
Marvix
Elmenhilde's Fang

His Rook and Pawn or Pawns will make the total at least 21-23 (I only see him having 2 Pawns at max). The harem is split into groups with the first group having 12 women and the second group having Yasaka, Kunou, Roygun, and Bennia so far and who knows how many girls will be in this group; might be 12 women too. There might be a third group too. I expect Ishi to add a woman or two who we think rn to be 100% impossible.
Old 2021-03-15, 13:38   Link #6899
godz

Ichie already added two that fit in that old percentage that people thought impossible (like yasaka or roygun), I say someone in 2018 would have said that these two women would join the issei harem safely, people would think that that would only be a personal wish or that is a fan that all single women belong to issei, by including these two the range of 100% impossible was updated, which includes girls with a confirmed partner, girls interested in another man (like tsubaki) or the legendary single women (type tiamat, gabriel or serafall)

Adding a third group would be too complicated for the development of these girls, given the increasingly erratic pace of ichie's writing (before 2019, ichie each year produced 2-3 volumes per year, but from September 2019 to March 2021 only has released 1 volume)

and how health worsens with aging and the main story at a point where there is no rest (missing the remaining matches of the azazel tournament and the invasion of a being that completely surpasses ophis 100% and great red)
godz is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-03-15, 15:53   Link #6900
Marvix
Elmenhilde's Fang

I would used to say Grayfia is 100% impossible but now I believe the percentage to be 70-80%.

Tags
ecchi, harem, highschool dxd, oppai, romance, true harem