AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > High School DxD [LN/M]

Notices

Old 2023-06-14, 05:39   Link #7941
Xuanwu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyodou True DXD View Post
I have read a theory that I have like I don't remember if it was here on Reddit: there was a guy who was thinking that maybe Diehauser could use Worthless on Issei's evil pieces and boosted gear and so Issei would to use the dragonfication to fight him.

I dunno if it would be possible using Worthless on something like the Evil Pieces or a Longinus.
Diehauser couldn't nullify Issei's armour in V20. He only nullified Boost and Issei's shots of demonic energy.

So I dunno how he's supposed to get rid of the Dragon Deification armour. Honestly, I ain't seeing how this match would work without some PIS going on. Unless Crom Cruach does join Diehauser's team.
Xuanwu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2023-06-14, 06:06   Link #7942
Lucidrago

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xuanwu View Post
Where's that stated? He does have many books dedicated to analyzing his tactics and still no one can defeat his team.
It's not said but there are several references to him being Maou-class and it's unlikely he would have become #1 otherwise.

He is a good tactician but that is something that naturally comes with being a very experienced Rating Game player like he is and competing in the different types of Rating Games. That will definitely help him if circumstances are entirely in his favor like his match against Zeno's team but wouldn't be as effective against teams like Issei's or Indra's.

A possible thing I could think of is Diehauser launching a pre-emptive strike at the start of his Rating Game against Issei by himself and taking out Ravel then using Castling to quickly switch places with his rook, placing himself out of harm's way. Thus taking out the tactician of Issei's group.
Lucidrago is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2023-06-14, 07:25   Link #7943
zarmag

It all depends on the rules of the game if the rules is defeat the opposing team's king then Diehauser will think of something either he'll recruit someone like Crom Crauch to fight Issei or think of the strategy to reduce the Team's number and weaken Issei.
zarmag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2023-06-14, 09:12   Link #7944
Lucidrago

Quote:
Originally Posted by zarmag View Post
It all depends on the rules of the game if the rules is defeat the opposing team's king then Diehauser will think of something either he'll recruit someone like Crom Crauch to fight Issei or think of the strategy to reduce the Team's number and weaken Issei.
Why would he recruit Crom Cruach and what compelling reason does Crom Cruach have to accept such an offer?

Regardless of what type of Rating Game it is and the tactics each side uses, it will boil down to a fight between Issei and Diehauserm Issei's the MC and Diehauser is going to be the most major player on his team most likely.

I thought about Diehauser making his pawn pieces' ability to promote worthless preventing him from using Cardinal Crimson Promotion but I'm not exactly sure whether that would prevent him from going into DxD
Old 2023-06-14, 11:31   Link #7945
Hyodou True DXD
Hyodou True DXD .

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucidrago View Post
Why would he recruit Crom Cruach and what compelling reason does Crom Cruach have to accept such an offer?

I was thinking that Crom Cruach could choice to join Diehauser's team because he want fight Issei True DXD G. Crom Cruach until now was never defeat long the story and so his defeat for the hands of the current Issei would be a good showcase of Issei's current power.

Quote:
I thought about Diehauser making his pawn pieces' ability to promote worthless preventing him from using Cardinal Crimson Promotion but I'm not exactly sure whether that would prevent him from going into DxD
Perhaps the powers of Ophis and GR would also protect the Evil Pieces from Worthless and so Diehauser couldn't even try to stop him from use the CXC.
Hyodou True DXD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2023-06-14, 13:19   Link #7946
Giuseppe1234

You are all forgetting there is even Ddraig to count in the match.
Giuseppe1234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2023-06-14, 13:28   Link #7947
Hyodou True DXD
Hyodou True DXD .

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giuseppe1234 View Post
You are all forgetting there is even Ddraig to count in the match.
Yeah, but can you immagine if Diehauser thanks Worthless could block Ddraig's summon?

Though this of course seem something out of his league.
Old 2023-06-14, 18:19   Link #7948
Dareal_truth

Only if ish brought back the puzzle route like with Baraqiel
Dareal_truth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2023-06-14, 18:50   Link #7949
Lucidrago

Crom Cruach joining would be pointless just because it is very likely he won't join another team after he was already on Rias'. And while we're not sure whether Diehauser is solely using his servants in the Azazel Cup, I doubt he would choose to have Crom Cruach on his team and have him potentially replace the servants he has fought so many Rating Games with.

And even if he did, Issei still has Ddraig. All it would be is a repeat of Shin Volume 2. And I doubt Ishibuni would go that route.

And from what I've seen Diehauser's Worthless would have to work on a specific ability that has its own rules. And he has to understand how the ability works. For example, Diehauser could use Worthless on [Boost] but not [Penetrate] just because Issei had literally justvl gained the ability a couple of volumes ago. He could also use it on the retiring system of Rating Games and even the Phenex tears. Not to mention he could use it on the Phenex's regeneration. He could also most likely use it on the Abbadon's [Hole] and Belphegor's [Crack] which is probably the reason why Roygun and Bedeze could never defeat Diehauser despite being Maou-class like he was.

What I'm saying is that I believe the ability needs to have a defined set of logic for Worthless to even work. And Diehauser would have to understand that logic for him to even use his ability. Just saying he could use it on a form like DxD is kind of out there because it's not a specific ability like [Boost] or [Penetrate] is.

I suggested the mutated king piece simply because it would give Diehauser a fighting chance against Issei in his DxD form. He's probably the only devil that has the support of the people who people trust wasn't actually using a king piece. And this could easily bolster the Underworld's strength as there are only three Super Devils right now as Sirzecha is fighting Trihexa within the barrier. Not to mention losing Serafall and Falbium as well. There would almost certainly be a condition that he would be unable to participate in regular Rating Games after using it, just like with Xenovia's peerage.
Old 2023-06-15, 04:41   Link #7950
Xuanwu

About the Underworld's military strength, what happened with the remaining artificial High-class devils from Hades' army?
Old 2023-06-15, 05:53   Link #7951
Hyodou True DXD
Hyodou True DXD .

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dareal_truth View Post
Only if ish brought back the puzzle route like with Baraqiel
Maybe it could be like that with even more insidious and complicated rules. Perhaps there would a situation in which Diehauser managed to separate Issei's teammates, Issei may find himself outnumbered against some of the stronger members of Diehauser's team who perhaps have particular HAXes. To defeat them without using DXD Issei could struggle and when he is faced with Diehauser he could be tired to the point that using True DXD G could be a danger to his body.

Quote:
I suggested the mutated king piece simply because it would give Diehauser a fighting chance against Issei in his DxD form. He's probably the only devil that has the support of the people who people trust wasn't actually using a king piece. And this could easily bolster the Underworld's strength as there are only three Super Devils right now as Sirzecha is fighting Trihexa within the barrier. Not to mention losing Serafall and Falbium as well. There would almost certainly be a condition that he would be unable to participate in regular Rating Games after using it, just like with Xenovia's peerage.
Honestly I would have nothing again this scenario, instead I would like because a external power up is a logical solution for justify that Diehauser could fight Issei True DXD G.
Old 2023-06-15, 06:50   Link #7952
Dareal_truth

So this really going to be this dude's hardest match

Last edited by Dareal_truth; 2023-06-15 at 17:00.
Old 2023-06-15, 17:35   Link #7953
Lucidrago

Quote:
About the Underworld's military strength, what happened with the remaining artificial High-class devils from Hades' army?
Ishibuni killed them with the stroke of a pen.
Old 2023-06-16, 06:28   Link #7954
Xuanwu

Quote:
Ishibuni killed them with the stroke of a pen.
I thought it was said somewhere that a lot of them survived the Hell Disaster, although I cannot remember for sure.
Old 2023-06-17, 04:24   Link #7955
Hyodou True DXD
Hyodou True DXD .

Quote:
I thought it was said somewhere that a lot of them survived the Hell Disaster, although I cannot remember for sure.
I wonder it there some survivors among of theme there could be some possible character that could a new recurring character?

Ravel and Gasper too have get their own peerage and Issei have all the pawns vacants so I wan't be surprise if among of the survivor of Hades's army there could a possible addition to Issei's harem and peerage or someone who for be correct would be under Ravel, Gasper or Xenovia.
Old 2023-06-17, 06:57   Link #7956
dnb

There are, the 5 (I think they were 5) Ultimate Class with the potential to become Maou Class didn't appear, and probably there are more good guys waiting to be recruited.
dnb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2023-06-17, 07:05   Link #7957
Hyodou True DXD
Hyodou True DXD .

Quote:
Originally Posted by dnb View Post
There are, the 5 (I think they were 5) Ultimate Class with the potential to become Maou Class didn't appear, and probably there are more good guys waiting to be recruited.
Did you remember when this was said? Never mind I have found it:
Quote:
<<If certain conditions are met, then a total of five subjects will eventually turn into Maou-class beings after birth.>>
https://occult-research.club/project...transcendental

It could be interesting, one of course could be a girl to give to Issei while the others could be added to the peerage of Ravel and Gasper that have all of their peerage free and to ones of Rias and Xenovia.

Last edited by Hyodou True DXD; 2023-06-17 at 07:20.
Old 2023-06-17, 10:53   Link #7958
Xuanwu

That's assuming Ishibumi hasn't forgotten about them.
Old 2023-06-17, 14:50   Link #7959
Dareal_truth

No more harem members plz…
Old 2023-06-17, 16:42   Link #7960
zarmag

i doubt it... Ise's harem will likely increase... according to Azazel he gets nonhuman girls and girls with strange personalities to like him. And according to Rias, older girls are attracted to him.
zarmag is offline   Reply With Quote