AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2007-01-26, 21:08   Link #61
AznSoulBoy
Syouke

Jashin is the nickname of the akatsuki leader *laugh kidding.

What would be the complete jutsu of Naruto? It'll be a Whirlpool! Water + Wind = Whirlpool. Plus, his name means Whirlpool! xD
Old 2007-01-26, 21:09   Link #62
BlackShinobi07

Is anyone else tired of Naruto using kage bunshins for almost everything he does. My goodness its so anoying. I mean wouldn't he look cooler doing rasengan one handed. Its almost as if hes the weakest and most unintelligent character in the entire naruto universe. The only thing he can do correctly without bunshins is the summoning jutsu, and sometimes he even needs to rely one kyuubi charkra for that. IMO i think someone like Sasuke would have made a better portagonist. Tell me what yall think
BlackShinobi07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-26, 21:18   Link #63
AznSoulBoy
Syouke

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackShinobi07 View Post
Is anyone else tired of Naruto using kage bunshins for almost everything he does. My goodness its so anoying. I mean wouldn't he look cooler doing rasengan one handed. Its almost as if hes the weakest and most unintelligent character in the entire naruto universe. The only thing he can do correctly without bunshins is the summoning jutsu, and sometimes he even needs to rely one kyuubi charkra for that. IMO i think someone like Sasuke would have made a better portagonist. Tell me what yall think
Hmm Kage Bunshins are like the most basic thing for the ninja. So it doesnt really matter.

Of course it gets annoying if he always does kage bunshin in each filler episodes and then rasengan.

Sasuke would have made a better protagonist? I dont think so. First, I hate him no offense.

Also, its like Sharingan. Ohh always copy, more speed, predictable move. It's just Sharingan is more cooler than Kage Bunshin. But if, Sasuke doesnt have Sharingan I don't think he'll be better than Naruto. Each people has 0a different ability that's all.

But, I can agree that Naruto would be more cooler with more techniques. Anyway, WHO CARES? He's still Genin

Long way to go Naruto.
Old 2007-01-26, 21:37   Link #64
kikko_s
What's in a name....?

Send a message via AIM to kikko_s
Why Hidan may still come back

Just looking over the chapter a second time, it seems he isn't actually blown into a million pieces. Shika should've done a better job...check it out:

Maybe he should've used a Katon jutsu or something on top of the exploding tags.
kikko_s is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-26, 21:37   Link #65
Rurik
Golden

Quote:
Originally Posted by tramadrama View Post
One scary thing about this is Zetsu. Zetsu is a venus flytrap cannibal. I wonder if in his cannibalism, he absorbs the powers of others in some way. We have no clue about the extent of Zetsu's abilities, yet I have a feeling that this could be an actual ability. This makes me wonder, if he ate Hidan, and absorbsion is definite, will Zetsu become immortal?
And Stupid??

Reason why maybe Zetsu wouldnt want to eat Hidan to beggin with, And Inmortal stupid?
Old 2007-01-26, 21:42   Link #66
aceofhertz

I Agree

I honestly don't believe that Naruto overuses Kage Bunshin. It really just seems that way because of the fillers. In the actual Manga, he doesn't seem to use it more than any other character relies on their hidden traits. Saying Naruto overuses Kage Bunshin is like saying Shikamaru overuses Shadow Bind, or that Sasuke overuses the Sharingan. Kage Bunshin was Naruto's first real technique, and of course he's going to rely on it more because of that.

Think about Naruto's Jutsu's

Naruto-Rendan - Uses Kage Bunshin to execute.

Rasengan - Uses Kage Bunshin to execute.

Wind Rasengan - Uses 2 x Kage Bunshin to execute.

Summoning - No Kage Bunshin required.

I'm not saying Naruto has a lack of jutsus, but compare that with Shikamaru

Shadow Bind

Shadow Neck Bind

Shadow Sewing

and now that Shadow Kunai thing.

I think the only Genin that has a wide array of moves would be Sasuke, because he has 3 or 4 fire element attacks, plus the sharingan, plus chidori, plus the full-body chidori, etc.

I just think we expect more out of Naruto because he's the main protagonist, but at the same time, he's always been a late bloomer. No one expected him to beat Kiba, or Neji. Now that he knows how to properly use Kage Bunshin and is working on mastering his Wind Manipulation, I think we'll seem him jump light years ahead in execution.

But saying Naruto spams the Kage Bunshin is like saying Goku spams the Kame-ha-meha wave.
aceofhertz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-26, 22:08   Link #67
AznSoulBoy
Syouke

Quote:
Originally Posted by aceofhertz View Post
I honestly don't believe that Naruto overuses Kage Bunshin. It really just seems that way because of the fillers. In the actual Manga, he doesn't seem to use it more than any other character relies on their hidden traits. Saying Naruto overuses Kage Bunshin is like saying Shikamaru overuses Shadow Bind, or that Sasuke overuses the Sharingan. Kage Bunshin was Naruto's first real technique, and of course he's going to rely on it more because of that.

Think about Naruto's Jutsu's

Naruto-Rendan - Uses Kage Bunshin to execute.

Rasengan - Uses Kage Bunshin to execute.

Wind Rasengan - Uses 2 x Kage Bunshin to execute.

Summoning - No Kage Bunshin required.

I'm not saying Naruto has a lack of jutsus, but compare that with Shikamaru

Shadow Bind

Shadow Neck Bind

Shadow Sewing

and now that Shadow Kunai thing.

I think the only Genin that has a wide array of moves would be Sasuke, because he has 3 or 4 fire element attacks, plus the sharingan, plus chidori, plus the full-body chidori, etc.

I just think we expect more out of Naruto because he's the main protagonist, but at the same time, he's always been a late bloomer. No one expected him to beat Kiba, or Neji. Now that he knows how to properly use Kage Bunshin and is working on mastering his Wind Manipulation, I think we'll seem him jump light years ahead in execution.

But saying Naruto spams the Kage Bunshin is like saying Goku spams the Kame-ha-meha wave.
Exactly and I like Naruto because hes dumb and knows the real pain. I dont very like when the protagonist is already perfect its kinda boring. Just like Jiraya said to Orochimaru.
Old 2007-01-26, 22:14   Link #68
Rahan

Quote:
Originally Posted by AznSoulBoy View Post
Jashin is the nickname of the akatsuki leader *laugh kidding.

What would be the complete jutsu of Naruto? It'll be a Whirlpool! Water + Wind = Whirlpool. Plus, his name means Whirlpool! xD
Why does everybody want to put water in his jutsu ? Naruto has not shown any sign of an affinity toward water so far.
As far as we know, his jutsu is wind only, there have been no hints that it would require more than one element.

And I wish that instead of powering up his jutsu with a second technique (Chou Kamehameha anyone ?), he would use this second element to make a brand new technique he would use against ninjas resisting to wind. (that would be lightning, right ? hmmm, looks like Naruto's new ultimate jutsu would struggle against Sasuske's full body Chidori)

Since his last training session was with Kakashi and Yamato, I guess the next one will be with Jiraiya, who mostly uses fire.
Rahan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-26, 23:45   Link #69
Slayerx

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rahan View Post
Why does everybody want to put water in his jutsu ? Naruto has not shown any sign of an affinity toward water so far.
As far as we know, his jutsu is wind only, there have been no hints that it would require more than one element.
Well, for one thing jounins usually end up developign a second element... so it's very possible for naruto to develop an affinity for a second element later in the manga, just like other jounins... Second, Sasuke happens to use fire jutsu and water would be the best to combat that (however, i think naruto said that he didn't want to do that to sasuke or something, killing his fire)... third, they just have a point with the name thing... sometimes writers do like to give characters a name that tells us something about the character, so they may have a point of the whirlpool thing

Quote:
And I wish that instead of powering up his jutsu with a second technique (Chou Kamehameha anyone ?), he would use this second element to make a brand new technique he would use against ninjas resisting to wind. (that would be lightning, right ? hmmm, looks like Naruto's new ultimate jutsu would struggle against Sasuske's full body Chidori)
incorrect, wind is strong against lightning, not weak... Naruto's fuuton rasenagan would be the best weapon against sasuke's full body chidori... fire is the element that naruto needs to look out for (which can be countered by water =P)
Slayerx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-26, 23:53   Link #70
Supaiku_of_Sand
Ξ 3rd Squad Captain

Quote:
Originally Posted by AznSoulBoy View Post
Hmm Kage Bunshins are like the most basic thing for the ninja. So it doesnt really matter.
What the hell are you talking about a kage bushin is not easy its a jounin level ability that not that amny people have the Chakra to do, so before you start generalizing Jutsus, i suggest you do your research my friend. Kakashi cant even do that many Kage Bushins.

True many shinobi use Bushin Jutsus but those are Genjutsu, just an illusion. a kage bushin is solid body that does damage and and be damaged it is Ninjutsu. and true it may get a bit annoying naruto doing lots of kage bushins, but they all serve a purpose, to show his immense strength and stamina. and Naruto is not as dumb as everyone thinks, if hes so dumb then how did he beat neji, if hes so dumb why is he stronger then Kakashi, if hes so dumb why is he the third strongest ninja in Konoha(only next to Jiraiya and Tsunade). If hes so stupid how could he have created a new jutsu so fast?

if you dont like the protagonist of the series stop watching it. because its going to be almost ALL about them!!!
Supaiku_of_Sand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-27, 02:27   Link #71
Rachy
Disabled By Request

Quote:
Originally Posted by Supaiku of Sand
If hes so stupid how could he have created a new jutsu so fast?
Kakashi's idea..

Quote:
if hes so dumb why is he the third strongest ninja in Konoha(only next to Jiraiya and Tsunade)
Cos Sasuke left...
Rachy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-27, 02:32   Link #72
Rurik
Golden

Quote:
Originally Posted by Supaiku_of_Sand View Post
True many shinobi use Bushin Jutsus but those are Genjutsu, just an illusion.
Nope,, Bushin no Jutus is A Ninjutsu, not Genjutsu.

Quote:
and Naruto is not as dumb as everyone thinks,
Actually he is, as Everyone in the series it self has said so. Even Kakshi was wondering how he could learn rasengan to beggin wiht, and how Naruto is the type that need to be tough things trough his body and not explanations.

Quote:
if hes so dumb then how did he beat neji,
Perseverance, never wanting to give up and Kyubby.

Quote:
if hes so dumb why is he stronger then Kakashi, if hes so dumb why is he the third strongest ninja in Konoha(only next to Jiraiya and Tsunade).
Strengh and Intelligenve dont have to go together, ask Hidan.

Quote:
If hes so stupid how could he have created a new jutsu so fast?
It was 8 Years or so that took him to do 50% of the Jutsu, hardly fast.
Old 2007-01-27, 02:41   Link #73
cheese no koma
kita kita oyaji

strange, i don't think naruto's becoming more DBZ-rish at all. Its just unfortunate that he falls under the category of raw power instead of techniques.
cheese no koma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-27, 02:53   Link #74
Mr. Johnny 5
Konoha's ANBU

Why actually is using 2-3 Kage Bunshin considred Mass Kage Bunshin? (Kakuzu)

So Naruto is already quite famous....as a Kage Bunshin user.

About Naruto's techniques...he has more then that.

- His Kyuubi transformations up to 3 tails (after that he loses control)
- Rasengan, Fuuton Rasengan (50%), Fuuton Rasenshuriken (50%)
- Kage Bunshin, Kyuchose No Jutsu, Henge No Jutsu
- That Jutsu!
- Gamabunta (combi-henge)

If Naruto can beat Kakuzu on his own then i think he has proven to be stronger then Kakashi...but i really hope that Kakuzu summons a huge beast...

Kakashi telling everyone to run....and then Naruto suprising everyone by summoning Gamabunta (without failures). (Cuz i dont know if Kakashi knows that Naruto can summon)
Old 2007-01-27, 03:14   Link #75
Sarugaki
mangekyo shenanigans

He's a well known kage bunshin user, okay, but his clones are still weak. Itachi's clones were godlike during the battle against the jounins in Konoha.
Sarugaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-27, 03:31   Link #76
That Other Ninja
That Other Senior Member
*Artist

You guys don't get it. I, too, at first disliked the fact that Naruto never improved in his ability to create his rasengan without having to use a shadow clone. I felt it made him look handicapped and underpar as the main character. However, it is obvious that any and all characters of any importance to this story has his/her own trademark. Shikamaru's a genius (trademark) that pulls him through without having any particular powerful and destructive abilities. Neji is the cool and collected dude who uses an empty-handed fighting style (trademark) which is arguably one of the coolest styles for bare-handed combat in the series, he owns it and owns it well that's his "thing", just like Shikamaru's owns his leadership shrewdness being his "thing". And Naruto, his trademark are his shadow clones. They're nearly endless and he's always using them in his strategies. Kishimoto made that Naruto's trademark. He could easily have made that someone else's trademark because most ninjas are able to use shadow clones but Naruto's large chakra pool allows him to constantly dish them out. That's his trademark. It's not gonna change, even if he someday learns to create a rasengan or wind-rasengan with one hand. If one thinks about it, its rather plain but a practical trademark to give Naruto. Just like in a fighting game, they always give the main character move's like Ryu from Street Fighter. A projectile and an anti-air counter. Bland but practical. Instead of looking at Naruto's shadow-clones negatively, try to see it as a positive. What sets him apart from the other characters. I thought the coolest thing they could do with Naruto as an example would be when he looked for Asuma with a shadow clone while training his wind-rasengan. Imagine, since Naruto can pull out shadow clones out of his ass almost endlessly, what if he gets good enough to have them around ALL the time doing this and that? Perhaps to the point where people don't even know where the real Naruto is? Just an idea (like when he becomes Hokage), but wouldn't that be interesting? I think that would make Naruto one slick mofo if they did that for his character.
Old 2007-01-27, 04:06   Link #77
Cha0s

Quote:
It was 8 Years or so that took him to do 50% of the Jutsu, hardly fast.

What in the name of hell?
8 years? Are you acting stupid, or are you really stupid?
He learned rasengan in a couple weeks (unsure of the actual time)
remember, he had to do that balloon stuff, then he had another week after he met tsunade. So what are you talking about, 8 years?
THEN 2.5 years later, he started trying to make a new jutsu, and did it within weeks?? A couple hours to learn basic wind manipulation, then a week or something to cut the waterfall, and kakashi had to go for a mission soonafter that. he learned fuuton rasengan while kakashi was on the mission, so how is that 8 years at all, idiot?

Infact his hard work actually makes him seem like a freaken genius. The fourth made rasengan in a couple years, but naruto made fuuton rasengan rather quickly. (although it is much easier to add onto a jutsu than to create one form scratch)

OH also, bunshin IS a genjutsu, KAGE bunshin is a ninjutsu, bunshin is just to make them think that thers another one, which is a genjutsu. man you're a noob

Last edited by Cha0s; 2007-01-27 at 04:07. Reason: adding stuff on
Cha0s is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-27, 04:40   Link #78
Hyuga Equ
Ero-Sennin

Quote:
OH also, bunshin IS a genjutsu, KAGE bunshin is a ninjutsu, bunshin is just to make them think that thers another one, which is a genjutsu. man you're a noob
Bunshin no jutsu is ninjutsu not genjutsu. You should know the facts before starting to insult others.

Last edited by Hyuga Equ; 2007-01-27 at 04:43. Reason: ..
Hyuga Equ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-27, 05:11   Link #79
Cha0s

why would it be a ninjutsu? it's not a real clone.. its an illusion of a clone. thats what a genjutsu is isn't it? an illusion?

Last edited by Cha0s; 2007-01-29 at 03:33.
Cha0s is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-27, 05:56   Link #80
Syaoran
Inactive Member

*sigh* still no illustration huh. I'm trying to get a small wacom tablet working under Linux atm (driver works, X11 settings accepted, but not recognized in Inkscape or Gimp.)

Anyway. Don't you think the hidan part isn't over yet?
They introduced a new kind of belief/religion, the so called Jashinism. It being a religion, their might be much more adepts. Maybe they won't forgive Shikamaru for what he did to one of theirs. Could be a new group of vilians
Syaoran is offline   Reply With Quote