AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Aldnoah.Zero

Notices

View Poll Results: Aldnoah.Zero - Episode 19 Rating
Perfect 10 12 19.05%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 23 36.51%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 15 23.81%
7 out of 10 : Good 8 12.70%
6 out of 10 : Average 1 1.59%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 1 1.59%
4 out of 10 : Poor 1 1.59%
3 out of 10 : Bad 1 1.59%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 0 0%
1 out of 10 : Painful 1 1.59%
Voters: 63. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 2015-02-21, 17:03   Link #121
Dauerlutscher
Marauder Shields

Well, Barouhcruz could pull a Slaine move. Just like Slaine did with Saaz.
Old 2015-02-21, 17:10   Link #122
Irenesharda

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dauerlutscher View Post
That would require Slaine to trust the guy, which I doubt Slaine would ever do. Also, remember that we only have 5 episodes left to the series, I don't think they have time for Barouhcruz to win his trust.

- Major Kyosuke Hyobu
Old 2015-02-21, 17:14   Link #123
hamazura
whatever

Quote:
Originally Posted by Irenesharda View Post
That would require Slaine to trust the guy, which I doubt Slaine would ever do. Also, remember that we only have 5 episodes left to the series, I don't think they have time for Barouhcruz to win his trust.
he doesnt even trust himself
he hates himself
he knows that he is pulling a dick move and being a douchebag hypocryte
but still stick to his plan because thats the only thing he can do
to make a better world for his beloved princess
even if it would make the princess hates him

#spacenazipleasewinthewaryouarethebest
Old 2015-02-21, 17:17   Link #124
Dauerlutscher
Marauder Shields

Quote:
Originally Posted by Irenesharda View Post
You are right. Slaine would know better. It would be dumb of him to fall over his own trick.
Old 2015-02-21, 17:18   Link #125
Top Sergeant

I wonder if "He just pulled a Slaine" is going to enter the Otaku lexicon?
Old 2015-02-21, 17:24   Link #126
leelee85

Quote:
Originally Posted by hamazura View Post
he doesnt even trust himself
he hates himself
he knows that he is pulling a dick move and being a douchebag hypocryte
but still stick to his plan because thats the only thing he can do
to make a better world for his beloved princess
even if it would make the princess hates him

#spacenazipleasewinthewaryouarethebest
That's a definition of a tragic villian
Old 2015-02-21, 17:25   Link #127
endarion88

Quote:
Originally Posted by Top Sergeant View Post
it should lol this comment made my day
Old 2015-02-21, 17:30   Link #128
Wandering Soul

Asseylum is awake and only suffering from temporary amnesia as her memories of Inaho and Earth are returning. That doesn't bode well for Slaine and I expect a confrontation when she has her memories back completely. I also expect things to go bad with Lemeria as she is already a wild card and most likely will not react well to learning Asseylum is awake and Slaine is hiding it.

I am surprised hat Count Bach was so relaxed about his friends dead and actually rebuked Maruzeek for suspecting Slaine. He might change his tune if the truth about Asseylum comes out though. Also it's great that Harklight now has his own Kat to fight with.

The leaders on the Earth side aren't really that intelligent are they? They are actually limiting Inaho and the others actions. This time Inaho and the others really have their work cut out for them considering the fat that they are fighting multiple at once this time.

I got a chuckle out of Yuki referring to Slaine as the douchebag that shot my brother and Inaho telling her to watch her language afterwards.
Old 2015-02-21, 17:32   Link #129
Irenesharda

Quote:
You are right. Slaine would know better. It would be dumb of him to fall over his own trick.
I mean at least Saazbaum had a mutual respect for Slaine, even unto his death. However, Barouhcruz still a racist bigot that called Slaine a dog when they first met, and even insinuated, right in front of him, that Slaine was Saazbaum's "pet", which has even worse connotations in Japanese culture than how we would translate it. I can't see Slaine ever trusting him after that kind of first impression.

However, Barouhcruz is still important, so I'm interested in seeing what it is, he's up to.

- Major Kyosuke Hyobu
Old 2015-02-21, 17:34   Link #130
Nicaea

Quote:
Either him or Harklight. It doesn't have to be a surprise, it could also be at the worst moment possible.
Old 2015-02-21, 17:36   Link #131
germanturkey
Udon-YAAAAAAAA

this episode was "lets set up for huge things in the coming eps" with a dash of "remember guys, slaine is a terrible person. but at least this time i sympathize with him. he actively knows he's using the princess and at this point, there's no turning back.

Blessed are those who listen to headphones, for they listen to the sound of heaven.
Old 2015-02-21, 17:37   Link #132
ChampDream
Alive

Quote:
Originally Posted by leelee85 View Post
Never mind that, how we going to find out if Slaine is really the true villian?
by watching until the end in case the producer decide to throw another villain in, which I don't think so
Old 2015-02-21, 17:45   Link #133
~Yami~
a random Indonesian otaku

This episode give a magnificent turn

First, Slaine, a filthy person who tried to make a hime harem but got NTR'd instead
He should know already that he could not turn back. He didn't have any bravery to kick away either Lemrina or Asseylum but tried to keep both.. He would be crushed soon because of this
What a weak Fuhrer

Second, this is a complete victory for Lemrina. I can't really feel sad for her since if she knows the truth, she would know that it is her great victory. Putting Slaine on edge and successfully throw away Asseylum from the scene

Then, I think Asseylum won't be able to interfere anymore. She is just a powerless princess since Lemrina has made that declaration. She would be regarded as inconsistent except if she caught her imouto which I think it won't happen since Asseylum is kind.
Her memory would return gradually and I hoped EddelRittuo would offer her life to let Asseylum go from Slaine's cage

well, Earth is seriously ruined this time. I'm sure current Inaho won't be able to handle multiple Aldnoah at same time *it already showed when he faced off Saazbaum and Slaine at same time*
and that Dragoon system Aldnoah still there as well..
I hoped a handful of members would survive and at least Deucalion would still stand strong
and that "spy" count should have a bigger role in upcoming development

so hype and I think it is hard to wait a week again... This development is something that makes you wonder what kind of ending you would get from this show
Old 2015-02-21, 17:50   Link #134
leelee85

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Yami~ View Post
This episode give a magnificent turn

First, Slaine, a filthy person who tried to make a hime harem but got NTR'd instead
He should know already that he could not turn back. He didn't have any bravery to kick away either Lemrina or Asseylum but tried to keep both.. He would be crushed soon because of this
What a weak Fuhrer

Second, this is a complete victory for Lemrina. I can't really feel sad for her since if she knows the truth, she would know that it is her great victory. Putting Slaine on edge and successfully throw away Asseylum from the scene

Then, I think Asseylum won't be able to interfere anymore. She is just a powerless princess since Lemrina has made that declaration. She would be regarded as inconsistent except if she caught her imouto which I think it won't happen since Asseylum is kind.
Her memory would return gradually and I hoped EddelRittuo would offer her life to let Asseylum go from Slaine's cage

well, Earth is seriously ruined this time. I'm sure current Inaho won't be able to handle multiple Aldnoah at same time *it already showed when he faced off Saazbaum and Slaine at same time*
and that Dragoon system Aldnoah still there as well..
I hoped a handful of members would survive and at least Deucalion would still stand strong
and that "spy" count should have a bigger role in upcoming development

so hype and I think it is hard to wait a week again... This development is something that makes you wonder what kind of ending you would get from this show
This episode shows why Slain is a tragic villain (not main villain)
Old 2015-02-21, 17:52   Link #135
cf18
Mecha Pilot

Of course tragic villains are popular, just look at Char.

Do she mean... physically? If so than Slain is not just a villain but an asshole too.

Next, unless Deucalion has a secret trump card, I expect one from our happy Earth team would die. Probably Yuki, who was already half a second from getting killed in the last fight.
Old 2015-02-21, 17:59   Link #136
Miraluka
Banned

Quote:
Taking part in a war that is intended to exterminate millions of people is genocide, but we had this debate a couple of episodes ago...

Maybe he will get to the Supervillain level of Bizon from Buddy Complex...
The god of butthurt?
I would love to see that .

Quote:
Originally Posted by Top Sergeant View Post
I see two implications regarding that

Last edited by Miraluka; 2015-02-21 at 18:14.
Old 2015-02-21, 18:13   Link #137
MK-95-
Best Girl Connoisseur

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miraluka View Post
The god of butthurt?
Please don't remind me of Bizon. Those were dark days.

Never have I, in my entirety, seen so much butthurt contained in one person. He personified it. Idk what the writer was thinking when he conceptualized Bizon's character.

I pray that Slaine doesn't reach his level. Though, he does show his butthurt at times. Examples being:

Shooting Inaho when he realizes his closeness with Asseylum and running away at the mere mention of Inaho's name in this episode.
"When there is evil in this world that justice cannot defeat, would you taint your hands with evil to defeat evil? Or would you remain steadfast and righteous even if it means surrendering to evil?" - Lelouch vi Britannia as Zero.
Old 2015-02-21, 18:13   Link #138
Mikethemaster

Location: Celebrating that Naruhina is cannon! :D Oh were I live Evansville Indiana
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miraluka View Post
The god of butthurt?
I don't think anyone can be at Bizon dude started a war 70 years into the future because a girl would not be his girl and got ntr.
Old 2015-02-21, 18:21   Link #139
Top Sergeant

Quote:
Originally Posted by cf18 View Post
Of course tragic villains are popular, just look at Char.

Do she mean... physically? If so than Slain is not just a villain but an asshole too.
"Douchebag", rather, at least according to Yuki.
Old 2015-02-21, 18:23   Link #140
p-kun

I don't understand the sudden loyalty from the nobles to the princess in this ep. If the princess is so powerful (due to activation factor) that a mere speech is so effective in consolidating all vers nobles under Slaine, why couldn't she consolidate power in and stop vers from attacking earth before coming to earth in season 1? Heck, why couldn't her grandpa consolidate power (his call for orbital knights to stop attacking earth and go back to mars was not obeyed)?

What kind of magic trick did Saazbaum pull?
Closed Thread