Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Fan Creations

Notices

Old 2006-03-28, 07:21   Link #1
felix
sleepyhead
*Author

BlackCat's Creations Thread [High Img Load]

^_^ Hi there I'm BlackCatXIII. I'm prety new to Avatar/Sig making so these are some of my first gifs.

I made this thread to show my work ... I'll periodicly update it with wathever things I make

You can use anything bellow like you wish ... I'm open to any input or suggestions on how to make them better don't mind critisizm either ... right now I'm at noob level but practice should help me improuve ... I suspect the hard stuff is still hard no mater how good you are

Since I'll probably post most of my work in batches to make the thread friendly for people who don't have a speedy internet conection I'll post a Index Post ... basicly a post with links to the other posts (the posts that will contain my work) so that people can have the posibility to view just a few at a time (whenver you click a link to a post on AS it opens a window that show's just that post... loading just that one post) . Sorry for the spoiler tags ... but if I don't use them then some browsers (ok... maybe all) won't be able to cope with the amount of gifs runing (if more than 12-13 gifs are visable... it tends to cause lag in the frame rate)

Here are some gifs from ep 1 ... enjoy

Link to this post : Click Me // if you have a slow internet conection just click this and close this browser window, use the window just opened and everything should be fine

Arika - Click Me
Nina - Click Me
Mashiro/Mikoto - Click Me
Misc - Click Me
Too Big - Click Me

Last edited by felix; 2006-03-28 at 11:48.
felix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-03-28, 07:22   Link #2
felix
sleepyhead
*Author

Arika :

Spoiler for Arika Avatars:
Old 2006-03-28, 07:24   Link #3
felix
sleepyhead
*Author

Nina :

Spoiler for Nina Avatars:
Old 2006-03-28, 07:26   Link #4
felix
sleepyhead
*Author

Other Caracters

Mashiro :
Spoiler for Mashiro Avatars:

Mikoto :
Spoiler for Mikoto Avatars:
Old 2006-03-28, 07:27   Link #5
felix
sleepyhead
*Author

Misc :

Spoiler for Misc Avatars:
Old 2006-03-28, 07:45   Link #6
felix
sleepyhead
*Author

Tooo BIG for AS :

Spoiler for Really big Avatars:

These are some of the scenes that I couldn't srink at the time/ or that looked too good with all the frames (tancks to a fellow member in the MO thread I should be able to bring them down to size without loosing the frames )

Finaly finished ... note that these are all from MO ep1 ... next should be ep2 ... a think I'm going to create some sings for that ep since it has less moe than ep1 ... but first have to try out my little crazy idea of creating a gif out of manga ... ya I know I'm crazy ... at least I should be able to make a comic strip seequence (when pieces of comic flash over one another really fast ... like you see on spider-man or in any other film adaptation of a comic best seller)

Did anyone else have a similar crazy idea (my insparation was NoSanninWa's avatar were he's avatar faces the blizzard)
Old 2006-03-28, 14:44   Link #7
SweetHoney
~Nanchatte Renai
*Scanlator

Hey that is A nice start it looks like the don't have boreders though :/
Old 2006-03-29, 07:46   Link #8
felix
sleepyhead
*Author

Too lazy to make them ... actually I sorta like Avatars without borders ... trying to find the trick to making rounded borders or just edges (well without making them for each frame)
Old 2006-04-08, 13:54   Link #9
felix
sleepyhead
*Author

My third atempt at a signature ... shees... these damn thingys are so tricky ... it's like all the tools in IR are aginst me... no matter what I try the litte things won't go my way... ohh well...

Heres the sig... ohhh yeah did I mention that it's 91k

Hmm... it's also my first f/s night work... ohh well it doesn't fit in with my avatar anyway... at least now I have all 3 MO caraters togheter (well sorta cheated with Mashiro ... but she's there)

I'll try harder next time

//edit

This is my second attemp... originally posted in the MO gif thread... better have it here for comparison of the progress of my stupid... uh... expirience with signs over time...

Click to view just this post

Last edited by felix; 2006-04-12 at 09:00.
felix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-04-12, 08:59   Link #10
felix
sleepyhead
*Author

My 4th attempt at a sig... (experimental)

Still not right... actually it's way off...

My 5th attempt ... finally nailed it... making it simple seems to work just fine...

Now I can finally move on to an a new avatar... shity animated borders here I come ... maybe I'll have some better luck this time and figure them out quickly... what are the chances of that happening

Click to view just this post