AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Hayate no Gotoku

Notices

Old 2011-06-07, 13:01   Link #8181
Rah
Are you a lolicon? :3

Aaaah, so that's it. Dammit, so it isn't a proper revelation, but a coincidence? Wait, how did he even intend to come in the apartment in the first place? Did Luca give him the keys? It looks like he's about to use the intercom, no?

Well, I can't say that I like that. I wonder if Luca will recognize him. Lol, at this rate my prediction might come true. I'm Hayate's twin brother, Hayata!

derp

Lol...

Jeez...

>___<
Old 2011-06-07, 17:10   Link #8182
AnimeFangirl

He drops off meals for her in her mailbox every morning. She just happened to wake up really early and catch him in the process.
Old 2011-06-07, 20:08   Link #8183
Rah

Ah, I see. That's not such a big deal, then. I mean, he could easily find an excuse. Luca might not even confront him at that time, but do it when he's crossdressed. Lawl...

Or maybe he'll just say that he's on an errand. Hardcore trolling. xDDD
Old 2011-06-07, 20:29   Link #8184
GlassesLady
dat apple

In before Luca ends up thinking Hayate's a lesbian.

Though when she does find out he's a guy I'm half expecting her to take it in stride, for some reason.

My Pokemans; let me show you them.
GlassesLady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-08, 05:27   Link #8185
Rah

<3
Old 2011-06-08, 07:10   Link #8186
HasuMasu
*Artist

i knew going there in his butler uniform was gonna bite him in the ass one day
Old 2011-06-08, 08:37   Link #8187
Mentar
Banned

The funny thing is: Even now, I wouldn't consider it entirely impossible that he's trying to lie his way out of it. like "It's not me" or "I'm only dressing as butler for some crazy reason".

I'd say, things are pretty much decided. We have a serious girl with a highly professional attitude (Luca), helped by Hayate and Hina. Doesn't get any better than that in this show. Nagi can't even hope to compete. Where is all this leading up to?
Mentar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-08, 09:10   Link #8188
Rah

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mentar View Post
The funny thing is: Even now, I wouldn't consider it entirely impossible that he's trying to lie his way out of it. like "It's not me" or "I'm only dressing as butler for some crazy reason".

I'd say, things are pretty much decided. We have a serious girl with a highly professional attitude (Luca), helped by Hayate and Hina. Doesn't get any better than that in this show. Nagi can't even hope to compete. Where is all this leading up to?
While we can already guess the outcome, if that wasn't just Hata misleading us, we still don't know if they had bet on something.

I think that's the goal.

Luca is already being swayed by Hayate's charms, even though she believes that he's a girl. When his gender is revealed she'll have no choice but to resign herself and fall in love. Lol...

It can't be helped. Hayate has haxxed charms.

Maybe they'll bet Hayate's services over it? You know how overconfident Nagi is at the moment. But that would only lead to another Isumi. Hayate can't stay away from Nagi. He'd worry too much.

:3
Old 2011-06-08, 10:52   Link #8189
ChronoReverse

Hina's thoughts when she's preparing a stepped plan to deal with the information reminds me of the steps Shirou (from Fate Stay Night) takes when he's doing his tracing magic. I wonder if it's an artifact of the translation or an oblique reference or just me with Type-Moon in my head.

Hina as Archer is appealing to me.
ChronoReverse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-08, 11:45   Link #8190
Shadow5YA

Good god, only two hours of sleep each day for Hayate... his workload is even higher than Luca's, but he hasn't shown any sign of fatigue ever.
Shadow5YA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-08, 13:02   Link #8191
ChronoReverse

It just occurred to me that Hayate said that his level of ability at taking care of girls is so high that they could make a movie about it. I wonder if this is a hint about the upcoming movie.
ChronoReverse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-08, 15:23   Link #8192
Rah

I sure hope not. I don't want a movie about cooking. Lol...
Old 2011-06-08, 18:15   Link #8193
LeaD36
LeaDfactor

Send a message via MSN to LeaD36
Is there a HnG eroge out yet? there should be! or atleast a 12 ep adaption of how he gets together with every girl he meets (Yosuga no Sora fighto~)
LeaD36 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-08, 19:12   Link #8194
Used Can

I'm sure there are VN like games for HnG.
Old 2011-06-08, 19:24   Link #8195
Rah

No idea. There might be something that resembles HnG somewhere, but it would most likely be in Japanese, so I really don't care.

But then again, I very much doubt that understanding it is one of your reasons for finding and playing one.

Lawl...
Old 2011-06-08, 21:15   Link #8196
Fandal

Do you guys really think the 'reveal' will be as easy as everyone is predicting?

I think Hayate is due for a collapse soon from overwork.
Fandal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-08, 21:31   Link #8197
Rah

Mhmm... that's possible. We have already discussed it, albeit little at that. Still, we can't know what Hata has in store for us. And anyways, since the MF discussion is currently being taken over by some silly squabble between two members, I'll just paste what I posted over there, in hope that someone finds it even remotely interesting and replies. Lol...

Quote:
For all we know that event might be just around the corner. Perhaps even next week. I'm beginning to think that some kind of extravagant event to unveil his true gender might not be really necessary. Wouldn't it be ok to just reveal it now? Or maybe, instead of her confronting him, or at the very least asking him about the similarity, she could follow him. That would be interesting.

Yet... sadly I doubt that she has that kind of time. Unless she's so early outside because of an event that got canceled or postponed? Maybe she even got a day off? An excuse would be easy to find in this situation. It could go in any way, really.

Let's see... the possibilities are...

1. Confront him directly about the resemblance right away.
a) Get a positive response, he's actually a guy.
b) Get a negative response, be mislead (he's a relative, "she's" cosplaying as a butler, he was hired by her, etc...)
c) He runs away.
d) He reacts extremely suspiciously and either manages to mislead her, or gets into a misunderstanding.
e) He's somehow saved by a classmate (Izumi, Hina, etc...)

2. Confront "her" the next time they meet up, or at a later date.

- Totally depends on the time, place, and situation. Some of the same possibilities that I mentioned in 1. could also apply, otherwise it entirely depends on what conclusions she came up with. She could even ask Hina, or someone living at the Violet Mansion about him. She might even just greet "her" normally, thinking that she's just crossdressing again. Maybe even commenting on the outfit, just before thanking her for the meal and going out to work.

3. Stalk him.

If she has the time, this could turn out to be quite the adventure. I believe that Hayate is still quite persecuted by bad luck. This might actually be the best option. She'd get to see a part or even his entire day, although perhaps not in full detail, since she obviously can't go inside the school, or too close to him. But she'd at least see just how much he works and how many people he helps. Random pedestrians in need could be added for this particular event. She'd really sympathize with him after seeing how optimistic he is regardless of all the bad things that keep happening to him along the way. Again, this would be such a chapter where a lot of bad things would happen to him.

I can't say that they do not already, as we don't know his every move. He might be attacked by crows or stray dogs every once in a while for all we know. Hata just saves time by not actually drawing the scenes, lol...

Anyways, upon revelation...

a) Forgive him
b) Don't forgive him
c) Fall in love
d) Somehow come to a crazy conclusion due to an even crazier misunderstanding
e) All of the above at the same time
f) Faint
g) Sing Caramelldansen (the speedy remix)

Ahahahaha...

Any other ideas?

xDD
Old 2011-06-08, 23:28   Link #8198
Shadow5YA

Hayate collapsing? I can't see that happening. Hayate has been in more ridiculous situations and has come out virtually unscathed.
Shadow5YA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-09, 06:30   Link #8199
HasuMasu
*Artist

the stalking thing works
Old 2011-06-10, 00:00   Link #8200
Fandal

Quote:
d) Somehow come to a crazy conclusion due to an even crazier misunderstanding
A story about a young girl who had to pretend to be a guy in order to survive the harsh realities of life. Doesn't this kind of sound like a plot for a new manga?
Fandal is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
comedy, shounen